• Published 1st Sep 2013
  • 2,178 Views, 109 Comments

Trapped from Tomorrow - Xrizzle



Have you ever been trapped in a fixed point in time, where the same day just repeats itself over and over. Well I have and I am. My name Samuel and this is my story.

Comments ( 15 )

for some reason....i didnt find this chapter to be that :applejackunsure:good. seemed somewhat rushed or something.

It's hard to give advice to improve this when I can barely follow the story. The background stuff that drives this whole thing just confuses me :) I'm sort of enjoying it but I'm scratching my head more often than not.

The feels!!! :( loved the story but alot of typos threw off the pacing a little, still hope to see more!

OKAY! This Was Great. And The Applebloom Arc is complete. Now, I think we can all agree that he needs his next point to be relaxing. maybe a day at the beach with the 6. how does that sound?

I hope you have something under your sleeves because to be honest this is kinda getting repetitive. Dude just cant't catch a break. I miss it when he was still investigating a way out of the time loop.

3650156
3650638

:trollestia: I have something planned that's for sure. :trollestia:

3651074 Oh Sweet Baby Luna :rainbowderp:

In the first half I was all like, "burn them all with your flamethrower"
And then I was like, "Damnit, you don't have a flamethrower!"
But then I was like "BITE HER FACE OFF"
And I have no idea how but you have satiated my lust for violence with your, "love and tolerance"
Ugh! You drive me to rational thinking!

Anyways, you did good. A few misspellings but that's to be expected in a chapter this long.
Other than that I'm faily stisfied with the way you wrapped all this up.
Keep it up, and remember: Toasted toast don't toast toast.

3651699
You know what they say!
All toasters, toast toast! :rainbowwild:

Great to see this chapter finished, and even more mayhem.

☸A bit late to comment, but this is ヅwhy life needs ☾haos.

Wow, I just finished reading up to the current chapter--bravo on the mind scramble! Unfortunately I wasn't really able to understand all the events but it was amusing nonetheless. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Looking forward to the next chapter! Cheers bro

Login or register to comment