• Published 2nd Aug 2013
  • 8,731 Views, 104 Comments

Not Every Pony Grows up to be A Pegasus. - Thunderchaser23



Rainbow Dash rescuing Scootaloo from an abusive home.

  • ...
8
 104
 8,731

These Wings of Mine

These Wings of Mine

One month after the events of Chapter 1


“Hey, Applejack can I ask you something?” Rainbow Dash asked the farm pony, touching down to walk alongside her.

“Ah’m not sure what a farm pony like me could answer fer yah, but sure. Ah don’t see why not.” Applejack replied, pulling her cart behind her while they walked. It had been another busy day around the farm and the apple stall in town.

“Well. . . Do you think I’ll make a good Mom to Scootaloo? Sure, I’m already her hero and technically big sister, but I just can’t see myself as a Motherly figure. Like, at all. I mean, can I really put my dreams of being a Wonderbolt on hold to raise her?” The cyan mare asked. Her body language told that she was thinking a lot more about this than she had previously let on.

Applejack chuckled, “Ah wonder the same thing about Apple Bloom sometimes. Ah sometimes worry that ah’ll leave a bad impression, you know, with my Ma an Pa being gone. Mac and Ah do our best to be parental figures in her life, but we let her make her own mistakes. But to answer yer question Dash, Ah think you’ll be a great Ma to that filly.” The mare smiled at her friend, turning down the road to the farm where she lived and worked. “But if it’s really eatin’ you that bad, go talk to Twilight, Ah’m sure she can help you settle this.”

“You didn’t answer my other question!” Dash retorted, standing in the center of the road, watching her friend walk away. She sighed. Looks like I’m making a visit to Twilight, at least she’ll actually answer my questions, not just give me the answers I’m looking for. With that thought finished, Rainbow sped off the way she had come. The mare quickly arrived at the Golden Oaks library. Not bothering to knock, she stepped inside. “Hey Twilight, are you here?”

An unintelligible murmur could be heard from underneath a pile of books. Soon a purple horn poked through, two wings and finally the pony they belonged to. Twilight Sparkle smiled at Rainbow Dash, happy about the mare’s unexpected visit. She cleared her throat while blushing. “Ahem. As I was saying. What can I do for you, Rainbow?”

Rainbow shrugged. “Well it’s kind of a serious question. I asked Applejack and she just laughed and told me the answer I wanted to hear.”

Twilight Sparkle nodded, lighting her horn she retrieved a quill, ink and a piece of parchment before clearing a space for the two of them to sit. “Well if it’s so serious then why didn’t you come to me in the first place?” She asked taking her seat in front of her pegasus friend.

“Well I just figured Applejack would have more experience with this sort of thing. Anyways, do you think I’ll make a good Mom to Scootaloo? How can I really give up my dream of being a Wonderbolt to raise her?” Dash asked each question after another, simply letting Twilight know how stressed she was about all these questions in her mind.

“Well first of all, I think you’re already a great mom to Scootaloo, you pick her up from school everyday, walk her to school, cook for her, help her with her homework. All sorts of things, Dash. What makes you think you’re not a good mother to her?” Twilight asked, one eyebrow cocked. The mare was surprised, she had never thought that Rainbow Dash would actually worry about things like that.

“Well of course I do all that… Well…” Rainbow stopped, she took a few deep breaths before continuing, “My mom walked out on me Twi, it was just my Dad and I growing up. Mom left when I was still in diapers. Dad said she just couldn’t handle the stress of being a parent. I’m worried Twi… I’m worried that I’ll feel the same way and walk out on Scootaloo.”

“You stop thinking about that right now Rainbow Dash!” Twilight scolded, “Your mother isn’t half the mare you are. You saved Scootaloo’s life, you’ve given her everything she didn’t have. Why would you even think that?” She asked taken by surprise, Twilight had known Dash’s mom wasn’t in the picture but she never realized she had walked out on her.

Rainbow Dash sighed heavily and rubbed her temples with a hoof, “Because Twi, I’m the reason Mom left. What if Scootaloo makes me feel that way? Then what kind of Element of Loyalty would I be?”

“I’m not sure what to say Rainbow Dash. But you are not the mare your mother was, or is. You’re Rainbow Dash, Element of Loyalty, and the bravest pony I know.” Twilight said quietly, she mulled over the words in her mind before speaking again, “You’ll continue to be the bravest pony I know.“ She said softly, Twilight reached out to the distraught pegasus and wrapped her in a tight hug with both wings. “Now are you going to tell me what’s really on your mind?”

Rainbow’s muzzle flushed at the show of affection. “I don’t know if I can give up wanting to be a Wonderbolt for Scootaloo. It’s been my dream since I was her age…”

The alicorn rolled her eyes, “Who said you had to give up on your dreams when you became a mom?” She asked taking notes on what Dash had already said.

“Well, no one I guess. . . I guess I’m worried I won’t be there enough for her. What if she needs me and I’m at a show Twilight? Then what will I do?” The distraught pegasus questioned, she stood up from her cushion beside Twilight and began pacing the room.

“Rainbow Dash, you’re overthinking things. This is all coming down to you thinking you won’t be there for Scootaloo. What makes you think that you won’t be there enough for her? What makes you question your loyalty to other ponies so much?”

The pegasus sighed again, this time much more distraught than the last. “Get comfortable.” She said sitting back down beside Twilight, Rainbow cautiously nuzzled the alicorn, receiving the same gesture in return. “When…” She stopped her breathing becoming ragged and heavy,

Twilight Sparkle nuzzled Rainbow Dash again, while whispering in her ear. “It’s okay to cry, Dash. I’m right here.” She said softly.

Dash nodded and continued, “When Mom left Dad and I, things were tough for a while. Really tough. Dad had to take on three jobs just to keep up with my flight school tuition, he really would do anything for me.” The mare stopped to blow her nose into a tissue Twilight had provided, “When I turned eleven, things went from bad to awful. Dad had spent all our bits on a present for me, a ticket to a Wonderbolts show. He hadn’t done the budget up for that month properly and ended up spending more than he thought, it didn’t end well for us. After a month of bringing just an apple and a piece of bread to school, ponies caught on…”

“That your family didn’t have very many bits?”

“No, that I wasn’t eating nearly enough.” A visible shudder ran up Rainbow’s spine, “One day after school, I came home to two strange ponies at the door asking me questions. Questions about Dad, and where Mom was. It wasn’t fair Twilight, Dad was doing everything he could for the both of us!”

“I know Rainbow, I know.”

“They asked questions about, where I slept, what I ate for dinner, who took care of me when Dad at work. Of course they didn’t like that I looked after myself, I was only eleven and not mature enough to be on my own. Dad got a laugh out of that. He told them I’d been pretty independant since I was out of diapers and potty trained. That was the first of several visits. The last of their visits, they came with a stack of papers in hoof. They were going to try and take me away apparently I was living in a ‘dangerous’ environment because I was taking care of myself while Dad worked.” Rainbow choked back a sob and looked to Twilight for support.

“That’s horrible, what happened next Dash?” Twilight soothed, rubbing the other mare’s back while she wiped her eyes.

“Well, next was a court date. It was the twenty second of September. Dad and I walked into the courtroom not knowing what to expect. That’s when everything changed, it was the first time I had ever heard my Dad raise his voice.”


September 22nd, 10 years prior to the story. Canterlot Court House, 1:30PM




“You. . .” Rainbow Bolt spat angrily, “Why are you here?”

“I’m concerned about my Daughter that’s all.” Prism Glitter sneered back at the stallion.

“You took off five years ago! And now you try to take her away from me?” He screamed, his hooves shaking in anger. “Just… Just get the hell out of my sight!”

“D-Dad?” Dash asked quietly, taken aback by her father’s raised voice.

“What’s the matter pumpkin?” Bolt asked, leading Rainbow Dash away from the dramatic scene that had just unfolded before her. He sighed heavily, almost wanting a drink but he knew better than that.

“Who was that pony?” She asked frowning up at the stallion, she’d never seen him raise his voice before. Not even when he was upset with her.

“Just somepony I thought I knew. Don’t pay her any mind, okay? I won’t let anyone take you away from me. I promised you that when your,” He stopped and swallowed hard, “When your Mother left.”

“Are you Rainbow Bolt?” A mare with a steel grey coated asked, a pair of black framed spectacles sat on the bridge between her eyes.

“That’s me, I take it you're my Lawyer?”

“That is correct, is this your daughter?” She got down low and smiled at the cyan filly, who shied away from the mare. “I’m Swift Justice, I’ll be making sure that no pony takes you away from your Dad.”

Rainbow Dash smiled at the mare, “Thank you Swift Justice.” She looked at her Father for encouragement. “I’m bored Dad.” She complained loudly, growing irritated with each passing second.

“I know this isn’t your ideal way to spend a Saturday, but we have to do this.” Rainbow Bolt explained, knowing his daughter was bored out of her mind.

Rainbow Dash simply nodded, knowing there wasn’t much she could do. “I know Dad.” She hugged the stallion, before being led to a separate room by guards.

-

“All rise for, Judge Aether Spark.” Called Swift Justice, standing up from her seated position. She eyed the muddy coated unicorn with her pale green eyes, the judge nodded in her direction.

“You may be seated,” The judge cleared his throat, and called Swift Justice to the stand. “Swift, present the case for your client.”

“Rainbow Bolt is here to fight for his right to custody of his daughter, Rainbow Dash. The charges laid against him are of Neglect, Child Endangerment and,” She cringed, “Sexual Abuse.”

Rainbow Bolt felt the colour rising in his cheeks, “I would NEVER touch Rainbow Dash in that way!” He whispered harshly to his Lawyer.

“I know sir, I’m only reading the charges your. . . Ex-Wife has laid against you.”

Aether Spark’s gaze fell upon Rainbow Bolt, “And what say you, to the charges laid against you?”

“Your Honour, I would never touch Rainbow Dash in that way. Not once have I ever even imagined doing that! She’s my daughter, and anyone who would even consider doing that to their child is sick.” Rainbow Bolt replied, his eyes never leaving the judge’s. “As for Child Endangerment and Abuse. Just ask Dash, she’d tell you everything, I work 3 jobs your Honour, I’m home for maybe three or four hours a day only.”

“Objection! Your Honour, how is this line of questioning relevant to the case?”

“Overruled! Return to your seat Swift Justice, or I’ll have you removed from the courtroom.”

With a heavy sigh, Swift returned to her seat. She was fuming at this point, never had she had such accusations thrown at a client before. “For your daughter’s sake, Mister Bolt, I certainly hope you’re telling the truth.”

Rainbow Bolt glared at his lawyer, “I would never touch Rainbow Dash in that way.”

“Your honour, Rainbow Bolt is not taking his responsibilities as a Father seriously. Rainbow Dash is still a foal, you can’t leave a foal unattended for nearly twenty hours every single day. I am doubtful that this stallion is capable of taking care of a pony her age. Let me ask you this, Rainbow Bolt, are you prepared to deal with your daughter’s first Estrus cycle?” The prosecutor grilled the pegasus stallion with question, after question.

“Of course I’m prepared to deal with it! Dash and I have already had several talks about the changes her body will go through soon. I may work an awful lot to put food on the table for my girl and I, but I’m not clueless!” Bolt replied sternly. If it weren’t illegal, the stallion would have punched the Prosecutor out by now. “Before you ask your next question, I’ve never touched her there. You can ask her yourself, although I’m sure you already have.”

The judge watched the rainbow maned stallion closely, trying to determine if the mare who had originally applied for custody of the filly, was being truthful or putting on a show for the judge. “That’s enough for now Cross Quill.” He cleared his throat and glared at the stallion to his left at the witness stand. “We will adjourn for today, Mister Bolt?”

Blinking a few times, the prismatic maned pony perked up. “Y-Yes your honour?”

“I would like to speak with you and your daughter privately.

***

“So what happened with the Judge, Dash?” Twilight asked encouraging her marefriend to continue.

Rainbow Dash shrugged, and let out a small chuckle. “Well turns out the Judge had been keeping an eye on my Mother. That mare had recently been involved in an insurance fraud case,” She sighed, turning to Twilight with a smile. “It all worked out okay in the end, Dad kept custody and I got to see Mom every few weeks, but only if Dad was present.”

“That’s wonderful! Now let me alleviate your fears, you Rainbow Dash; Are not the mare your Mother was. You’re Rainbow Dash! The fastest flyer in Equestria; And the most Loyal pony I know.” The Princess finished softly, resting her head against Rainbow’s. The moment was precious, so much so a certain trio of fillies felt the need to snap a picture.

“Aww! Look how cute they are together.” Sweetie Belle squeaked from the doorway, her two friends were busy making exaggerated gagging noises.

“You didn’t tell me my other Mom was a Princess, Rainbow Dash.” Scootaloo smirked, wiping her hooves on the welcoming mat. “I mean I didn’t even know you liked anypony! And I know you better than anypony else.”

“Well actually kid, Twi-”

“Don’t even.” Twilight snapped, blushing crimson.

“Mom? Does this mean we’re staying here at the library?” Scootaloo asked, still feeling awkward about calling Dash mom. They’d only been living together for a month, and things were moving very fast for the little filly.

“Only if you want to sweetheart,” Twilight said softly, pulling the pegasus filly into a tight embrace. “You don’t have to call me Mom if you don’t want to yet.”

“Thank you, Twilight. Does this mean you’re like my Dad?”

Rainbow Dash’s laughter echoed through the tree, the mare fell onto her side. The mare’s mirth was unmatched, “Scootaloo, Twilight’s a mare. Mares can’t be Dad’s, can they Twi?”

“No, well there were a few times through history where the mare became the head of the family.”

“Spare them the lecture, Egghead.” Rainbow replied, rolling her eyes in dismissal. “Come on Scoot, we’ve got flying lessons to attend.”

Scootaloo’s eyes lit up, “Okay!” She exclaimed happily, a frown appearing on her muzzle. “But Princess Twilight is supposed to be teaching me today.”

“You really don’t have to call me Princess, sweetie.” Twilight replied warmly, “Go with your Mom. You’ll need those flying lessons if you want to be as good a flier as she is.”

Scootaloo replied with a snort, “Thank you though.” She smiled, following her idol out the front door, waving goodbye to her friends.

***

“Scootaloo,” Rainbow spoke gently, almost in a whisper. “Let’s give it another try tomorrow, you’ve worn yourself ragged.”

The orange filly was haggard, her chest rose, each breath a struggle. “No.”

“Kid, you’re exhausted. You won’t get anywhere if you pass out.”

“I said. No!” Scootaloo spat, picking herself up off the ground. Her small wings fluttered, sending clouds of dust off them. “I’m not giving up.” The filly hovered a few small feet off the ground before colliding with the hard packed earth below again.

“Scoot-”

Tears leaked from the filly’s eyes. “I can do this.” She whispered. “I know I can.”

“Scootaloo, you’re going to kill yourself. Just please, please let me help you.”

“I don’t need your help! I don’t need anyone’s help.” Once again she pushed herself off the ground. Her small wings flapping, trying to catch the air beneath them. She gained height by a mere few inches, hovering above the hard packed ground below. Her exhaustion took hold, causing her to collide with the ground. She could feel the stress in every muscle of her body, every fiber seemingly screaming in agony as she pushed herself off the ground.

“Scootaloo! As your Mom I’m asking you to please stop.” Rainbow cried, rushing to the filly’s side. She braced herself for the shouts and screams of an angered foal.

Heaving, Scootaloo just glared at her guardian. “I can do this, just… Just let me do it.”

Rainbow Dash threw her hooves around the pegasus filly, pulling her into a hug. “No Scootaloo, that’s more than enough for one day. You did get off the ground. Even if it was only a few inches. We’ll practice more tomorrow, okay?”

Sniffling a little, Scootaloo shook her head. “No Rainbow Dash, I have to do this my way.” She pushed away, closing her eyes tightly and lifting her wings. She focused on the air moving between her feathers, the feeling of freedom that would come with flight. It was enough, flapping her wings a few times to test the air. The filly took a deep breath, smiled at her mentor turned mother and took to the skies. “I did it.” Scootaloo whispered to the clouds, “I’m really flying.”

Dumbfounded, Rainbow shot into the air after her. “Scootaloo!”

“I’m doing it, I’m really doing it.” The filly shouted, pure adrenaline and joy flowing through her veins. She banked to her left, and slowly ascended to a massive raincloud below. Her hooves touched the soft spongy material, letting out a sigh of relief she collapsed in a heap onto it.

“Pony feathers!” The rainbow maned pegasus swore, touching down beside the orange coated filly. “You scared me half to death, Scootaloo!” Rainbow shouted, the emotion thick in her voice. “I’m proud of you kid. It takes a lot of guts to pull off what you just did, but don’t ever do that again!”

Astounded by Rainbow’s reaction, Scootaloo’s ears pressed flat against her head. “I thought you’d be happy for me. . .” She trailed off clearly taken aback. “Aren’t you?”

“I don’t think I could be more excited or happy Scootaloo. It’s just what you did was insane, terrifying even. I was. . .” Rainbow bit her lip, silently berating herself for her choice of words. She searched for the right word, for once wishing Twilight was there to tell her what to say.

“You were what?” Scootaloo shot back, fury taking hold and breaking down what little composure she had. “I worked so hard for this! Harder than I’ve worked for anything else in my life.”

“Cool it Scootaloo. I’m happy for you, but it was dangerous to just take off on your own like that. What would have happened if you had gotten hurt?”

“But I-”

“That’s not the point, Scootaloo! You could have seriously injured yourself.” Rainbow continued, motherly instinct taking over.

“I just wanted to show you I could do it.” Scootaloo replied, her voice thick with emotion. “I didn’t want to make you worry…”

Good going Rainbow, you’ve just made your daughter cry. “Scootaloo,” Rainbow said softly walking toward the despondent filly, “I am ecstatic about your first flight. I really truly am, you just scared me half to death. Everypony in town would absolutely hate me if I let you get hurt.”

“I know. I just needed to show you that I could do it, Mom.” Scootaloo replied her tears slowly coming to a stop. “Ever since we went to the doctor’s office, I had to prove them wrong. I had to.”

“You didn’t have to prove anything to anypony. You never do, not to me, not to Twilight or any of your friends. I will always be proud of you, in everything you do. Now let's go home okay?”

“Okay, I’m sorry for scaring you.”

Rainbow Dash chuckled. “It’s okay. I forgive you squirt. Now you can go home and brag to Twilight about your first flight.”

Scootaloo smiled brightly at her mother, she gave an attempt at flying alongside of Rainbow Dash but the exhaustion of her flight was catching up. “Can I uhm... “ She blushed trailing off.

“Ride on my back? Of course. You know you don’t have to ask me that Scootaloo.” Dash answered the unasked question while lowering herself for the filly to climb aboard. The two pegasi made their way back to the Golden Oaks Library after a long day. Along the way Scootaloo had fallen asleep and with a nuzzle, Dash whispered. “I’m so proud of you kid.”

Author's Note:

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get this chapter done. A lot has happened in my life since I started writing this story.

So this is a thank you to all the readers who stuck with me! :twilightsmile:

I can't give a timeframe for chapter 3 but I'll work on it as soon as I can.

Until next time!

Comments ( 40 )

Loved it, though twilight and dash being together came out of no where, though, again, i don't mind that.

Great to see you back!:twilightsmile:

7124768

Yeah sorry about that. I'll explain that in the next chapter through some flashbacks. I may even expand this chapter at a later date to include that. Anyways thanks for the comment!


7124772 Glad to be back

Wow, that's a lotta space at the end.

7124779 oh derp. Bad formatting on my end. One second.

7124780 And there was me thinking you were trying to build suspense for the next part... :twilightsmile:

7124778 Hey no problem, as long as it gets explained the way i see it.

A Rainbow and Scootaloo story with Surprise Twidash? Yes Plz!
cdn-img.fimfiction.net/story/sew5-1432515661-146025-full

7124824 oh my god that picture is ADORABLE

Awwww, Scootaloo got to fly, I'm so happy :fluttercry:

Speaking as a mom myself, I know what Rainbow Dash is going through (sort of, admittedly I didn't adopt, but still, same principle), I think she's going to do just fine.

7124828 why is the pic so cute can't take cuteness overload kaboom

mister, you just earned yourself a like and follow

Congrats on your feature Thun, I knew you had it in you. :twilightsmile:

Edit*: twilight looks overly smug in that emoticon. . .

7124768 Feels like an homage to Spellbound Fireflies

7125657 don't think I ever read that one.

7125683 guess I'll have to give that story a read then.

These Wings of Mine
One month after the events of Chapter 1

Finally an update yeaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Your shipping TwiDash?!!? That's it I'm out.

Huh, I think I'm gonna track this. My only pet peeve is you centering each paragraph; it distracts my eyes and it's easier to read if it were not centered.

Other than that, I like this. Good job!

7125933 It centered each paragraph? Let me see if I can fix that.

I thought this was dead I am happy so see it is not always love a good scootaloo adopt story

7125875

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

7126196

Sorry I just can't stand same sex ships.

7126618 No. Quite certain I meant roared. (I wrote the chapter nearly 3 years ago.)

No. I meant filly. She was screaming at Scootaloo, her hoof was raised to strike Dash IIRC.

And yeah the comma thing. The first person who I had editing the story with me was obsessed with them. He was having me place them in all kinds of places. Places where they didn't belong or didn't need to be.

Anyways I removed the period. I'll re-read chapter 1 and see about fixing some other things haha.

Will read later. Can you left indent like last chapter rather than center indent? It reads weird.

7137706 I have tried, when I uploaded this to fimfiction it completely destroyed the formatting.

Comment posted by TheGreatEater deleted Apr 19th, 2016

7139468

Thought you had it wrapped in the

[/ center] (without the space) tags.

Turns out that while we do have a center code, we don't have one for left align. I could suggest porting over [Ctrl+A (select all), then copy and paste)] to Gdocs, or a normal word processing program if you brought this in from Gdocs, and hitting the Left Align tab once. Then re-porting it over. But that might not work either.

What processor do you use normally anywho?

7139649

Gdocs is my word processing of choice

7139767

Yeah it's funny how it works like 99% of the time. But then you have the 1% when it messes up in fimfic in unique and headeskingly frustrating ways.

Anywho, now that I'll know I'll read this chapter later today. A quick fix that I noticed that. Make sure you have your Ah's capped for AJ. And have a good day ^_^, or at least a better one.

7140017 haha thanks, and thank you for the effort of going through and pointing out errors! I'll fix them when Dark Souls 3 isn't stealing my free time

7142713

No probs, and good luck with the Dark Souls game. I tried playing Bloodbourne, but they made it darn near impossible with a quite a few of the chalice bosses so I rage quited XD.

Ah sometimes worry that ah’ll leave a bad impression, you know, with my Ma an Pa being gone.

Ah
__________

“I would like to speak with you and your daughter privately.

needs end " marks.
________________

“No, well there were a few times through history where the mare became the head of the family.”

Actually Equestria and IRL horse society (herds) are Matriarchal. With the mares ruling things. IRL stallions only exist to mate, and to fight for the herd. All the actual decisions of where to go, what to do, and how things work is done via the Boss Mare. In Equestria we see the head of the founders of Equestria were Mare rulers. The rulers of the known pony nations are all female.

So that's not factual.

If she meant Dad in the biological term. Well transmutation spells and potions are not only possible, but the ground work for them to be a thing was laid down in the show.
___________________

While I'm glad Scoots flew ... A part of me think that it happened to quickly storywise with no real build up. I mean the first chapter made a huge deal of "She may never fly again".

Then we get a month time skip for the second chapter without seeing anything that the two go through, Scoots training and development, or a lead up to her getting flight. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome that she got off the ground, but there was no point A to B. Especially with this starting off as a chapter focused on Dash's worry about not being good enough.

Not to mention that adding the relationship, the fast paced court date (that really could have used more focus in this chapter), never really leaded up to Scoot's flying ability or lack their of.

That said. Pretty decent chapter. I do look forward to what comes out next ... but I do suggest pacing things, or take a few chapters to build up things that needed to be covered here (such as Twilight and Dash getting together. Dash and Scoots getting some family mechanics set and growing, Scoots training and feelings on that. You know the meat before the bones.). Still pretty decent chapter all in all.

7144925 Yeah the next few chapters are going to dig into the TwiDash relationship as well as some family time with Scoots.

7145653

Cool :twilightsmile:. That's good to know :scootangel:.

Hey thunderchaser will you be updating your other story "thunder chaser and starlight charmer foal sitting fun" cause you kinda left at a cliffhanger with the whole foal store mare thing and It got really good and would love to see it continue.

7376844 Hey there.

Well... I'm not really sure to be honest. I lost direction in that story quite some time ago and frankly it's so poorly written I don't understand how anyone could enjoy it.

Also you should have commented on that story, not my non-diaper one :moustache:

7380753 sorry since it was a story you hadn't paid attention to in some time I wasn't sure you would respond there but it has potential sure it had some typos here and there it could probably benefit from being modified for spellchecker but it wasn't that bad and the last chapter you posted was setting up something interesting sure the whole death sister came out of nowhere but the scene between the clerk and starlight charmer showed some potential. I'm not a writer but I know it's hard and so all I'm saying is that if you want to update it again I'll be here to support it :D

Yeah, the TwiDash stuff kind of got in the way of the rest of the fic for me, which is unfortunate because the rest of it was pretty good.
So, while I WAS interested in it at first, I'm afraid I won't be tracking this one

8162838 I thank you for reading the story and hope you'll find some enjoyment in my coming stories.

Login or register to comment