• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 9,267 Views, 334 Comments

A Lost Soul Returns: The King of Monsters - Dark Star the Crazed



A statue in the castle of the royal pony sisters is like Discord. There is a living being trapped within, and he is set free.

  • ...
52
 334
 9,267

PreviousChapters Next
A Rose By Any Other Name.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. ~ William Shakespeare.


Ponyville, train bound for Manehatten. The next day.

Twilight was running to the train station with Fang by her side. They had to hurry or they would miss the train. Twilight recalled what happened this morning as the two alicorns, who were wearing coats to hide their wings, jumped on the train just as it was taking off. That morning Roseluck had come to the library and asked to talk to Twilight. Twilight had seen that she didn't look well, but decided she was just tired. Then she dropped the bombshell.


As Roseluck sat in the library Twilight she suddenly burst into tears. "T-Twilight?"

Twilight looked at the, usually, happy go lucky flower pony and saw the pain written on her face. "Whats the matter Rose? You look like you just saw your mother die in your arms." Twilight walked over to Rose before placing a hoof on her shoulder. "Come on. You can tell me. I'll understand. I'm a princess after all." She gave Rose a kind smile.

Rose sniffled. "I-I'm with foal." Suddenly she felt two legs being wrapped around her neck.

"Congratulations! Why are you so sad? This is a happy occasion!"As Twilight hugged Rose her mind was racing. The question that kept stopping her was. "Who's the father? I'm sure he's thrilled!"

Rose just started to shake with tears freely flowing. "Its not good! I don't know how to reach the father. He lives in Manehatten! Twilight I-I'm not ready to be a mother! I can't raise a filly and a colt on my own and I cant give either of them up! I can't just abandon my own flesh and blood!" She laid her face in her front legs. "I need his help! Nopony can get to him though! He might be dangerous! He isn't a normal pony! He's part cat!"

Twilight smiled. "Well how about me and Fang go get him for you? I'm sure that Fang has seen ponies that are part cat before."

Roseluck looked at Twilight in shock. "You'd get your coltfriend, who is a monster king, to go and find the father of my foals... Just because I asked you to?" She immediately hugged Twilight as hard as she could without pressing her stomach against her. She was happy but she didn't want to hurt her unborn foals. "Thank you!"

Twilight blushed. "He's not my coltfriend! He is a friend who just happens to be a colt that's all!"

Roseluck just smiled and kissed Twilight on the nose. "Keep telling yourself Twilight."

Twilight just blushed then shook her head. "Do you know where he works? If he has a family who would know where he is?"

Rose sniffled. "He has an adoptive daughter. He started raising her when she was ten. He's about thirty now. She's about twenty. Her name is Coco... She is working at his theater at the moment. Shes how I met him."

Twilight smiled. Then she frowned a little bit. "Her full name wouldn't be Coco Pommel would it?" Rose just nodded and Twilight facehoofed. "I'll go get Fang, go see Coco, and tell her and her father. Just don't drink any alcohol and only eat healthy foods. You want your foals to be healthy when they are born don't you?" Roseluck smiled and nodded.


Suddenly Twilight was shaken from her thoughts, when Fang put her down in a seat. "Huh what?"

Fang just smiled. "Sorry I broke your train of thought. I just didn't want you to have to stand the whole ride to Manehatten." He sat down next to her and nuzzled her, he opened his mouth and slowly ran his fangs down the back of her neck letting the fangs tickle her skin. Then he worked his way back up her neck and nipped on her ear. Twilight let out a gasp and looked at Fang. Fang was confused at what he saw. Her eyes were pinpricks. "Twilight whats wrong?" Twilight just pointed to the seat across from them. Fang turned and saw a snickering Rarity and Applejack.

Rarity had her hoof over her muzzle and was giggling. "Twilight you naughty mare!" Then her eyes went wide. "I think I laughed so hard that I wet myself." A drop of water then fell on her head and she blasted the roof. "No the roof was leaking..." She then sighed as the small crack in the roof mended herself.

Aj just kept chuckling when a thought occurred to her. "Why are you two on the train? You on a date or something? Me and Rarity were going to see a play at the theater Coco works at now. Something about... A Streetcar Named Desire... I think."

Twilight sighed. "Rose is pregnant with the foals of Coco's adoptive father. His name is... Hat Trick, I think. He used to be a street magician who inherited his uncle's theater when he died. He's some kind of monster called a... What is he Fang?"

"Based on your description. He is a Klaustreich. A pony that is known for being cruel and beating their mates and children. However you said she did not look like she was injured so he might be taking an anti-psychotic." Fang sighed. "If it turns out that he has been beating this Coco mare... I will kill him!" His eyes flashed red and his mane turned into fire, before he shook his head and looked at the mares. "Um... Sorry. I take child abuse very seriously."

The rest of the train ride was slow and calm. Most of it Fang and Twilight spent nuzzling each other. Sometimes Fang would nip on Twilight's ear causing her to give out a small 'eep!'.

After a few hours the train stopped and the ponies got off and went to the theater. Cleaning up the stage was Coco. She took the back of her hoof and wiped the sweat off her forehead. She looked over before going back to her work. Then she stopped and looked over again. "Twilight, Rarity, Applejack! How are you?"

While Aj and Rarity looked at each other, Twilight gave her a smile. "Coco we need to talk to your father."

Coco was about to ask why, then Fang walked in and she tensed up. "W-who is he?" She pointed at Fang with a shaking hoof.

Twilight sighed. "Coco this is Fang. He is an alicorn just like me. Now we need to talk to your father because he is going to be a father to a newborn filly and colt." Twilight gave a smile and Coco gasped.

Fang just began to walk back stage to the managers office before he tripped. "Stupid rock!" He stomped on the rock that he tripped on and it turned to dust.

Coco began to walk with the mares and stallion. "Who did he get pregnant?"

Rarity is the one who answered. "He got our friend Roseluck pregnant."

Coco looked at Twilight. "Dad said he would marry a mare if he got her pregnant." Twilight raised an eyebrow. "Roseluck is basically going to become my mom. Well not biological but become my mother by law." Coco sighed. "I'll go get my dad." She walked into her fathers office. "Dad!" There was a mumbling. "I thought I asked you to stop drinking that wine! It's really hard to get it shipped in from the griffon empire."

Hat trick put down his wine glass. "Sorry about that Coco." He then walked over to his daughter. "It's how I deal with stress. You know that."

Coco smiled and she sighed. "I know... I just found out I'm going to be a big sister though so I'm a little stressed. You got Rose pregnant!" She squealed. "A filly and a colt! Can you believe it dad? I'm gonna be a big sister!"

Trick stepped back and knocked over the wine glass. "W-what did you say!?" Coco cringed at the shout. Then she saw that there was a small bottle of pills next to the wine.

"Dad... Did you forget your pills?" Trick kicked the desk that the pills were on and shouted once more.

"I can control my own mind! I don't care what my therapist says! I don't need them!" He kicked the desk again and Fang began to kick the door.

"Dad..." She walked over and hugged her father. "I'm just worried about you... Now come on and take your medicine."

Fang thinking that the banging was Trick slamming Coco against the wall. With one last buck he broke down the door. It was silent as Trick took his medicine. After a while Trick smirked. "Hello king of monsters... I hope you intend to pay for my door."

Fang's eye twitched as he pulled out a bag of bits and hit the desk right next to the bottle of pills. "Stupid Klaustreich... Now I remember that Streich means prank or trick in Germane." He just grumbled and walked up to the desk and glared at the orange, unicorn pony, with a aqua blue mane and mismatched eyes. One green the other gold. He reached over and picked the pony up by the collar of his shirt. "If I find out that you are beating Coco, Roseluck, or your biological children... I will end you! Am I clear?"

The pony gulped. "C-Crystal!" Fang smiled and dropped the pony on his haunches.

Fang smiled. "Good." He then walked over and nuzzled Twilight. "Come on Twilight lets go home..." He took a step out the door and his stomach growled "..... Or we could go get something to eat, visit some museums, and then go home! I'll pay!" He turned and looked at Twilight who just nuzzled him.

"Fang you don't need to buy me things to get me to like you." Twilight rested her head on Fang's shoulder and walked outside with him. "Although I do want to visit the history museum. They found a sunken pirate ship and it's on display in the museum!"

Fang smiled and nuzzled Twilight once again. "I know what we are doing then... I guess Ana could wake herself up tomorrow after all." Twilight and Fang laughed and walked off towards the museum. After seeing the exhibit they went out to dinner. After that they got a hotel. They wanted to save money so they only got one room. Twilight went to sleep almost as soon as they were in the room. Fang however decided to explore the less civilized part of town. He had a blast knocking out rapists, and tying them up so he could give them to the police. After that he went back to the room and got on the bed with Twilight, nuzzled her, and fell asleep as she wrapped her forelegs around his chest.


No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one. ~ Elbert Hubbard

PreviousChapters Next