• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 9,262 Views, 334 Comments

A Lost Soul Returns: The King of Monsters - Dark Star the Crazed



A statue in the castle of the royal pony sisters is like Discord. There is a living being trapped within, and he is set free.

  • ...
52
 334
 9,262

PreviousChapters Next
Give Up the Pack.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. ~ Nietzsche.


Twilight was in shock. Right after Flur's brother, Blood, had adopted a little unicorn filly named Spectra, off the streets, along with his fiance Lemon Tart. Blueblood had come and had him arrested. Armor, Celestia, Cadence, and Luna were sitting outside of a interrogation room. She herself and Fang were talking to Blood. "Alright mister Blood. I am going to try and keep this civilized. Will you tell us who the other two members of 'The Pack' are? You have been pardoned of your crimes courtesy of Celestia herself. All we need are their names and you can go free."

Blood looked at Twilight, then looked at Fang. Then he looked down to where he was cuffed to the table. "I-I cant tell you! I know their names but... If I tell you they might hurt Lemon and Spectra!" He looked back up. His eyes had turned red and dark, black, fur had sprouted out all over his muzzle. His ears had gotten longer and his teeth had become a carnivore's. He looked like wolf. Twilight backed up a little bit.

Fang just looked at him. "Well... What if I offered to have Lemon and Spectra brought here for protection? Would you tell us then?" Blood nodded and Fang sent some of his guards to go get Lemon and Spectra. "They should be here soon... Blood tell the truth. What is your full name? Did you name yourself?"

Blood's eyes widened. Then he sighed. "Yeah I named myself... My full name is Blood Bath. Why do you ask?"

Fag sighed. "If you translate Blood Bath into Germane you get the name Blut Bad. You named yourself after what you are. A Blutbad. A creature that shifts from its pony form when emotions run high."

Blood turned back to normal. He looked at the door and saw his fiance and daughter. "OK... I'll tell you who the other two are... They were like me. The children of a noble and non noble who were abandoned at birth. They are Blutbad as well." Twilight raised a hoof. "You can just ask I'm not a teacher."

Twilight giggled and nuzzled Fang. "Whats a Blutbad? Is it another word for werewolf?"

Fang looked at her. "A Blutbad is a werewolf in a way. It only shifts so that normal ponies can see its wolf form when its emotions run high."

Twilight blinked. "So... Its like a werewolf that only changes during something like a rage shift?"

Blood nodded. "Exactly. Ponies that have two forms but hide their beast side from society are called wessen. For instance Lemon over there is a Seelengut." He waved to his fiance and she changed her form into what looked like a sheep for a second. Then she turned back and smiled. "I know its odd. A wolf falling for a sheep... But I love her with all my heart."

Fang looked at Twilight and nuzzled her giving a small peck on her cheek. Twilight smiled and looked at Blood "What are their names?"

Blood looked scared but them he smiled. "One of them is named Dandelion. She's the yellow one and the lieutenant. The leader is the blue one. His name is Fowl."

Fang smiled and the cuffs keeping Blood bound to the table vanished. "Your free to go." Blood growled and ran at the door.

The blue and yellow pegasi had broken in and taken Spectra and Lemon hostage at knife point. "... What do I have to do to make you two surrender peacefully? Maybe if I give you an asylum to my kingdom?"

Fowl smirked as his head changed into his wolf-pony hybrid form. "How about this you worthless noble! I will let them go if Blood kills both you and Princess Sparkle!"

The yellow pegasus mare, Dandelion, was holding Spectra. The strange thing was that she had tears in her eyes. Her eyes were bloodshot as if she had been crying her eyes out recently she pushed the blade farther to Spectra's neck. She shook her head and dropped Spectra who limped over to Blood with her broken leg. "Daddy! You need to help mommy!" She was hugging his legs crying.

Blood bent down picked her up and looked at Fang and Twilight. "Take care of my daughter for me." He looked back only to see Fowl beating the yellow pegasus.

"You stupid slut! I told you not to let her go!" He kicked her in the side and a sickening crack rang throughout the room.

"I-I-I'm sorry Fowl! Please don't beat me anymore! I'll do anything you want! Please! Please don't beat me anymore!" The yellow mare was crying now. "Please! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! Don't end me like the others who disobeyed your orders! Please! I beg you! I will do anything to please you with both body and soul! Just please don't kill me!" He knocked her on her side and kicked her chest with all his might. She began to cough up blood. "Please!" A glob of blood hit Fowl's leg. "Please stop!" He kicked her in the chest once again.

"... You stupid. Fucking. Cum slut! I take you in off the streets and this is how you repay me!? By releasing one of our hostages and letting your disgusting blood touch me!? I'll kill you!" He threw Lemon away towards the wall and began kicking Dandelion in the chest even harder.

"Please master! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Blood was beginning to pool around Dandelion now. Fowl bent down and began to strangle her. "Master! Please! Stop! I'll let you use my body in any way you want! Please! I'll do anything! Just stop!" Blood looked at the ground and noticed something. Dandelion's knife was missing.

"You make demands of me!? I'll kill myself before I do something because you ask! But before I die I'm gonna-!" He was cut off by a knife being driven into his throat. Lemon was holding the knife with her magic. When Fowls body fell limp she immediately ran out of the room.

"We need a doctor who's good with on the spot surgery!" She saw screaming for the sake of Dandelion, she did not have a choice but to help him, and when she realized what she was doing then she let Spectra go. Soon some doctors were in the room and carried Dandelion out on a stretcher. No pony besides the doctors were allowed inside at the moment. Soon after she was taken out and to a hospital a doctor came out.

Celestia went up to him. "I-Is he?" The doctor nodded and pointed behind him as a stretcher that had a white sheet with a pony shaped lump under it was brought out. "I see..." "Well we cant arrest Lemon sense it was 'self defense'. So You three can go. Lemon, Blood, you two should go and get Spectra check a checkup at the hospital. There is not telling what shes got after living in an ally for so long." The nodded and left. Then Blood stopped and walked over to Fang.

"It might take some time for me to do that concert. I should be ready in one month." His face grew bright when Fang smiled.

"Take as long as you need. I have set up a base fund for the orphanage. I wonder how many bits its earned sense my little speech?" Fang then walked over and began to nuzzle Twilight. "You are getting less squeamish you know. You don't have to be brave to make me like you. I like you just the way you are." He then nuzzled her before giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

Twilight shudders. "So I don't have to pretend that a murder doesn't bother me?" Fang nodded. "That's good. However that murder did not bother me.., If you ask me he deserved to die..."

Fang just looked at her. "So do you want to stay in Canterlot for a few days before returning to town?" Twilight just nodded. Then a nervous smile grew on her face.

"Do um.... Do you um... Do you want to meet my parents!?" She was looking down at the floor and started scuffing her hoof against it.

Fang smiled. "Yes. I would like that. Is my normal, lack of, attire good or should I dress up?" Twilight just giggled.

"If you wear a suit... I will wear a dress..." Fang smiled and his horn glowed. Over his body a suit formed. It was red with a white undershirt and silver lining on every edge of the coat. Twilight gasped. "You look amazing in that!"

Fang smiled. "Thank you. I had Rarity make me a suit in case I ever needed one. She is really good with clothing. She is better than the artisans from before I was trapped in stone." He then looked at Twilight. "However I'm sure its not as good as the dress your going to wear." Twilight blushed. "What day is it?"

Twilight smiled. "Tonight I sent a message to my parents saying I would visit them while I was in Canterlot. I also told them I was coming over for dinner and bringing a friend." Her horn glowed and a modified version of her gala dress appeared. It was the same design as the one she wore to the gala but with holes for her wings. "So do I look good?"

"As beautiful as always Twilight." Fang nuzzled her before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "So when is dinner?"

Twilight looks at a clock. "In thirty minutes.... If we go now we can get to my parents house with ten minutes to spare. Maybe have some small talk with them before dinner." She smiled and nuzzled Fang again. Then she rested her head on his shoulder. They then began to walk towards the door with one of Fangs wings around Twilight.

Cadence stopped them. "Tell Velvet and Nightlight I said hi OK Twilight? Oh and tell them that I am due any day now." Twilight nodded. She then let out a blissful sigh as Fang pulled her closer with his wing. Cadence smiled. "Have fun you two."

Fang smiled. "I am sure we will Cadence. After all it is not every day you get to meet your marefriend's parents." Fang turned to Twilight and nuzzled her some more on their way there. She told him where to turn and soon they were there.

Twilight smiled as they walked over to the door. She knocked on the door and the head of Twilight Velvet popped out. "Hi mom... I came for dinner and I brought my coltfriend!"

Velvet turned around. "Night! Twilight's here! She brought her coltfriend with her!" She turned to the couple in the doorway. "Come on inside I'll make some tea while we wait for Night to come down."

Fang and Twilight nuzzled each other before saying, at the exact same time. "Tea sounds lovely." With that Velvet let them in and they sat at the table. Tonight was going to be good.


Apache saying: "You can take many paths to get to the same place."

PreviousChapters Next