• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 9,255 Views, 334 Comments

A Lost Soul Returns: The King of Monsters - Dark Star the Crazed



A statue in the castle of the royal pony sisters is like Discord. There is a living being trapped within, and he is set free.

  • ...
52
 334
 9,255

PreviousChapters Next
A Reunion and A Foal.

Who so sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed. ~ Genesis 9:6


Sunset was no longer crying and was now smiling. The four chariots, Luna was with Ana, Sunset was with her mother, Cadence was with Shining Armor, and Twilight and Fang were together, made their descent towards Fang's palace. As soon as they landed everypony stepped out of their respective carriage and smiled at each other. "You all are welcome to stay here as long as you like." All the alicorns, and two unicorns, smiled. They all followed Fang and Twilight into the castle and were immediately attacked. Sunset let out a yelp and fell on her back. She began to shake and opened her eyes to see Cheshire.

Sunset just blinked. "Why the heck did a cat attack me?" Cheshire leaned in and sniffed her face. "Um... Hello?"

"Hi I'm Cheshire. I am happy to make your acquaintance daughter of Mord." Sunset blinked. Then Cheshire got off her and she stood up.

She immediately looked at Celestia. "Mom... Who's Mord?" Celestia frowned and nuzzled her daughter.

"Mord is your father Sunset. You never met him because he was always hiding due to the fact he is a archdemon." Then she smiled. "However now that he does not have to fear Fang he can... Get out of the shadows that are right beside Fang." All the ponies, except Fang, looked to the shadows she was speaking of and gasped. Mord stepped out of the shadows.

"I still don't how you can tell where I am without looking Tia." He sighed and looked at Fang. "Let me live and I will help you. I know where the other archdemons are." Fang smiled. "Good now..." He turned and walked over to Sunset. "So we finally meet. Hello my lovely daughter. It has been ten years sense I saw you... Celestia... Shouldn't she have her wings by now?" He looked to his lover.

Celestia smiled. "Soon she will. Natural born alicorns do not receive their wings until they are twenty one years old. Sunset here is only twenty... Or is it nineteen. I haven't seen her in so long that I forgot." She gave a sheepish smile.

Sunset looked up and her mother and father. "I am twenty and three quarters old... Math and Destruction magic were always my strong suit. Fire specifically." She looked to her father's side. "You look like a tiger... Cool tail by the way." Mord had a tiger's tail and had paws where a pony would have hooves. Otherwise he was a black and orange zebra striped pony. Mord gave a small smile.

"Thank you." Mord then looked down at Cheshire and let out a sigh. "Oh how the mighty have fallen." Cheshire jumped up and scratched his muzzle, drawing some blood, in response. "I take it back." Cheshire smiled and just began to walk off only to be tackled by Ana.

"No Cheshire! Bad kitty! Apologize right now!" She turned around and held up Cheshire so he couldn't run. "Say your sorry, or I will turn you into a snow cat!"

Cheshire's eyes widened and he looked at Ana who had a glare. "I am, very, sorry I scratched you!" Ana smiled and let Cheshire down before going back over to Fang. Cheshire ran past her and down the hallway. Then she, Armor, Cadence, Fang, and Twilight walked away so that the mother, father and daughter could catch up without being disturbed. Fang and Twilight were nuzzling each other and giving each other small kisses on the cheek. Shining had his eyes closed and was grumbling to himself, Ana had gone and ran off to her room to play with her pet Glaceoiseau, Yuki.

Cadence was smiling when all of a sudden she heard a noise that chilled her to the bone. "Tick tick." She had been hearing a ticking sound all week and she thought she had seen a pair of eyes starring at her through the window of the room she was sleeping in. She began to shake and look around trying to find the source of the ticking. Her father, Sombra, had once told her, legends about a demon, the Aswang, that attacked pregnant mares and tried to eat their unborn foal the day before the foal would have been born. "Tick tick." Cadence let out a silent sigh. The thing was going away. Suddenly she heard a very quite 'tick' above her and looked up. She let out a scream.

It was an Aswang. It had grey leathery skin, black soulless eyes, limbs that ended with clawed hands and feet, bat like ears, razor sharp teeth, and a long, pointed, black tongue. It jumped off the ceiling at Cadence who braced for its attack only to hear a gust of wind and a short shriek. She looked up and saw a demon trap sucking the Aswang into it. It tried to pull itself out but was soon trapped in the little crystal orb. The orb fell but was then pulled towards Fang and Twilight. Fang smiled and put the orb in his saddlebags. "I say both 'go away' and 'thank you' to this Aswang. Go away because it was about to try and eat your foal. Thank you because it's attack means your daughter will arrive tomorrow." Twilight smiled and nuzzled her coltfriend before walking over and giving Cadence a hug.

"Your daughter is coming tomorrow, guess its nice to know so you can be prepared." Cadence's face suddenly contorted in pain. "Whats wrong?" Fang looked at a wall and gasped.

"Twilight I think her filly is coming... Now! It's 12:01 AM!" Cadence pulled out the potion that Frigidi had made her and drank it. Suddenly she felt no pain at all. They quickly took her to the palace infirmary and the doctors went straight to work. After an hour a little alicorn filly that looked exactly like her mother, except her coat was darker, was in Cadence's forelegs. Twilight looked at the scene and smiled before wondering how long it would be until she was the one who had a little filly or colt in her forelegs. She then looked at Fang who was smiling. "What are you going to name her?"

Shining and Cadence looked at each other and said at the same time. "Skyla." All of the royals were in the room and were telling them how cute their daughter was. Mord and Cheshire were there as well.

Cheshire sighed. "Do you think she is cute?" Mord nodded. "So it isn't abnormal for foals to be cute?" Mord shook his head. "Goo-" Ana then tackled Cheshire and began to pet him causing him to purr. Cadence fell asleep with her new daughter in her forelegs and the others all left to get some rest. Sunset got her own room. In the middle of the night she awakened and walked out to get some water. She then met Nosferatu, who was on guard at the time, and the two talked as he escorted her to the kitchen and back to her room. Sunset blushed whenever he said that he liked her mane. That night she slept with a smile.


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal. ~ Albert Paine.

PreviousChapters Next