• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 9,262 Views, 334 Comments

A Lost Soul Returns: The King of Monsters - Dark Star the Crazed



A statue in the castle of the royal pony sisters is like Discord. There is a living being trapped within, and he is set free.

  • ...
52
 334
 9,262

PreviousChapters Next
Sorrow, Forgivness and a Question.

I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, my enemies for their good intellects. ~ Oscar Wilde


Rainbow opened her eyes to see that she and Thunder were in a prison cell. "Thunder... Where are we?" The stallion turned around and smiled seeing that his fillyfriend had woken up. He ran over and hugged her.

"You two are in Fang's castle. More specifically the dungeon." Dash looked through the bars to see her former friend, Twilight Sparkle. "Dash I-"

"I have nothing to say to you traitor!" Twilight shied away at Rainbow's shout, but she quickly regained her confidence when she remembered that it was Celestia that had betrayed Fang and, by extent, her. "I can't believe you would betray Celestia like this! That you would betray your friends like this!" Dash got up and walked toward the bars when she noticed something. Twilight had a knife. "So you came here to kill me?"

"No!" Twilight dropped the knife and slid it through the little slot on the ground where the guards gave the prisoners food. "I came to see if you were ever really my friend..." Twilight pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the cell. "Go ahead and stab me! Go for the heart and try to kill me! You, the others, and Celestia herself all did something that hurt me worse than any stab, bite, sting, or punch! I'm a strong mare! I can take it!" Twilight was crying now. Her eyes were like faucets turned on to full blast.

Dash walked up to the knife and picked it up. She walked over to Twilight and raised her hoof before bringing the knife down.

Time seemed to slow down for Rainbow. The only thing she could think about was what Twilight had just said. She, her friends, and the princess had all hurt Twilight. She had no clue what she was talking about. Just as the blade reached Twilight's body it dawned on her and she dropped the knife. Twilight opened her eyes to the feeling of hooves wrapping around her. "The wedding... I'm sorry Twilight... I never said sorry... I didn't know that it meant that much to you..."

Twilight looked up and smiled. "It's ok Dash... As long as you've apologized." Twilight picked up the knife and turned around. "Come on let's go meet up with Fang and the others." She walked off with Thunder and Dash close behind. "Oh by the way... We're going to meet them at an execution... Just thought you should know."

Dash's eyes went wide. "Twi... Who is Fang killing? Cadence? Luna? Your brother? Who!?" She couldn't believe Twilight was so nonchalant about an execution, about watching a pony die. "Why are you not freaking out!? You're going to watch a pony die!"

"The stallion is barely a pony anymore Dash... He killed forty ponies... At least that's the ponies we know about... Just thought you should know." Twilight opened the door and they all stepped out. Twilight led them down the hallway and out of the castle to a town square. There was a gallows set up in the center and ponies were all gathered around cheering as a bound pony was brought up on stage and a noose was placed around his neck.

Dash and Thunder immediately spotted the other elements, Trixie, and Soul. They ran over to their friends and started talking. Twilight joined them and was warmly welcomed by her friends as they had all forgiven her, she had gotten to Rainbow last. She then noticed Fang was not in the crowd. She and her friends left the execution and began to look for him.


"Twilight, darling! I saw him!" Twilight turned around to see Rarity and Spike running up to her.

Twilight got stars in her eyes. "Great! Where is he?"

"... Down the street with another mare..." Twilight's smile dropped.

"W-what? I-is he cheating on me? Oh no, he's cheating on me isn't he?" Twilight sat down and began to cry. "I-I thought that he loved me!" Spike snorted and ran off to find Fang. He ran down the street and went to where he and Rarity saw Fang and the mare.

"How much?" Spike's ears perked up and tilted to the side. That was Fang. He loved that he could turn into a pony since he was a Mipedian.

"Five thousand for the gemstones, five hundred for the chain and band. Five thousand five hundred all together." Spike poked his head around the corner and saw Fang take a small box from the mare. In return he gave her a large brown leather bag.

"That's seven thousand five hundred. Keep the extra." Spike pulled his head back just in time for Fang to miss him. Fang walked towards the alley that Spike was hiding in and the Mipedian ambushed him. Spike grabbed him from behind and dragged him into the alley. He quickly punched Fang in the face and growled.

Fang looked up at the angry Mipedian. "How dare you cheat on Twilight! I'll kill you!" Spike began to strangle the alicorn but was sent flying into a wall by a gust of wind.

The wind began to spiral into a small tornado and Lǎoyīng appeared. "Are you alright my lord? I shall take the Mipedian into custody for assaulting royalty! I will make sure he suffers greatly for his crimes!" Fang just laughed and shook his head before helping Spike up.

Lǎoyīng disappeared with the wind and Fang smiled at Spike. "Spike I'm not cheating on Twilight... I'm going to show you something... Can you keep a secret?"

"That depends on what it is..." Spike smiled and Fang sighed before pulling out the small box that the mare had given him.

"I'm going to ask her to-" Fang felt a hoof collide with the back of his head. Turning around he saw Twilight and the tears in her eyes. "T-Twilight!"

"How could you Fang!? I trusted you! I loved you and I thought you loved me! Obviously I was wrong! So tell me who is the mare you really love!? Huh!? Yeah I know! Rarity told me!" Fang sighed.

"Twilight!" Twilight just kept ranting. "Twilight!!!" When she just kept ranting Fang sighed and grabbed the back of her head before pressing their lips together. Twilight was taken by surprise and allowed Fang's tongue to slip into her mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance with Twilight's finally giving out. When their kiss broke a trail of saliva connected their mouths. "Twilight... Can I ask you something?"

Twilight just stared into Fang's eyes and her anger seemed to melt away. "S-sure Fang. G-go ahead."

Fang smiled and got down on one knee. "Twilight... I have been thinking about this very hard and have finally made a decision. Twilight, I love you with all my heart, and I must ask you something. Twilight, would you make me the happiest stallion in the world? Would you be my wife and queen?" Fang pulled out the box the mare had given him and Twilight gasped when he opened it. It was not just a ring. It was a ring and a necklace. The ring was a elaborate golden band that had star insignias on it and there were three large diamonds embedded in it. The chain of the necklace was golden and the gemstone was in the shape of a heart and was a hot pink in color.

Twilight just stood there for a second. For Fang the second felt like an eternity. Twilight smiled and shook her head. "No Fang."

Fang was crushed. "B-but I thought you loved me as much as I loved you..." Fang got up and took to the air but was pulled back down by Twilight's magic.

"You didn't let me finish! Fang, I won't be your wife and queen." Twilight's smile grew wider. "I will be your wife, queen, and the mother of your foals." Twilight had barely any time to react before Fang was kissing her again. His horn was glowing and the ring slipped around her horn while he broke the kiss allowing the necklace to slip around her head. Spike, who had watched the whole scene, took to the air and flew around the city looking for his friends and telling them to go to Fang's palace before going there himself.

He busted into the dungeon to find Cadence and Shining Armor. He finally did and turned to the couple before falling over. "Fang, Twilight, ring, yes." With that he passed out.


Let your heart feel for the affliction and distress of everyone. ~ Gorge Washington.

PreviousChapters Next