• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 9,261 Views, 334 Comments

A Lost Soul Returns: The King of Monsters - Dark Star the Crazed



A statue in the castle of the royal pony sisters is like Discord. There is a living being trapped within, and he is set free.

  • ...
52
 334
 9,261

PreviousChapters Next
Is He Good Enough For Her?

He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still. ~ Lao Tzu.


Fang and Twilight were sitting in the living room with Velvet and Nightlight. The tea, Jasmine from the smell of it, was sitting in front of Fang after he poured Twilight a cup he poured his own and slowly sipped on it. 'Yes, I was correct, it is Jasmine.' They sat quiet for a while. The silence was broken by Twilight's father.

"So when did you two start dating?" Twilight and Fang looked at each other. They had not gone on an official date with each other yet, but they still considered themselves coltfriend and fillyfriend. "Well?"

Fang sighed. "We have not gone on a 'date' per say. We simply like each other and hang out a lot. I guess you could count the ride on the way to Stalliongrad a date..." He smiled and nuzzled Twilight. He received an encouraging nuzzle from Twilight.

Velvet launched the next question immediately. "I think you two look cute together. Now you have met us. When are we, Nightlight, myself, and Twilight, going to meet your family?" Fang seized up for a second.

Twilight looked at her mother and sighed. "Um mom... most of Fang's family is... Dead..."

Velvet covered her hooves with her mouth. "Oh my... I am so sorry... I didn't know."

Fang just smiled and continued to nuzzled Twilight. "Well actually it is unknown how many members of my family are alive. Besides me Twilight has met one other member. The rest of my family's fate, at this point in time, is unknown. The other member she has met is little Ana." Fang's horn glowed and a picture of Ana holding a sleeping Cheshire appeared. He floated it over to Velvet and Night.

Velvet took one look at it and smiled. "She looks very cute. Is she your filly?"

Fang continued to nuzzle Twilight, slowly opening his mouth and running his fangs down her neck. He closed his mouth and looked at Twilight, then Night, then Velvet and chuckled. "No she is not mine... Well technically she is by law as I am her guardian at this moment in time. She is my cousin, her parents were murdered you see. I honestly thought she was dead to. My spymaster, Copycat, saw her in Stalliongrad and reported it to me. That was a few weeks ago. Ever since she has been living with me."

Night smiled. "Well it's nice to know you are good with foals in a way. She looks so happy." Then Night asked a very serious question. "Have you two had intercourse yet?" Fang and Twilight looked at each other and blushed before shaking their heads no. "Well that's good to know."

Velvet then asked another serious question. "Do you really like our daughter, or do you just like her because she's a princess?"

Fang chuckled. "I would usually take that as an insult but... I forgot to mention that I am a king." He let his wings unfold as he wrapped Twilight in one of them.

Night raised a suspicious eyebrow. "A king? King of what?"

Fang and Twilight looked at Night. Twilight gave a blissful sigh at the feeling of comfort of Fang holding her tightly with his wing. She slowly nuzzled herself farther in Fang's side. Fang then gave a grin, letting his fangs show. "I am the king of monsters."

Velvet looked at Fang. "We wont judge you because your different. Now if you were to say marry our daughter... What could you possibly give her that any other colt couldn't?"

Fang smiled. "Millions upon millions of bits, the most exotic pets she could ever want, the title of queen, more power than she could ever want..." He looked at Twilight and nuzzled her again. She gave a small smile as he said the final thing on his list. "And, what I believe to be most important, all the love that my heart could give." He then looked towards Velvet who smiled.

"Well I don't know about about my husband but you two really seem to love each other so... When and if you want to get married. Then you have my blessing!" Velvet smiled. "What about you honey? Will you give them your blessing?"

Night smiled. "If he is willing to marry Twilight simply out of love, and nothing else, he has my blessing."

Twilight and Fang smiled. "So we could marry each other right?" Fang nodded, bent over and gave her a little nibble on the ear.

Twilight gave Fang a playful punch to the shoulder. "Nuzzling and kissing only! ... For now."

After dinner Twilight and Fang had returned to the castle. Just as they were about to enter a dragon attacked. He came down and landed in the street then turned to Twilight. With one swing of his spiked tail Twilight was dying. The barbs on his tail were full of venom so when they poked her she was injected with a toxin more deadly than that of a king cobra and a black widow combined. Before anypony knew what happened the dragon fell to the ground, and his head rolled away from the body. Fangs reaction to seeing Twilight hurt was instant. In his rage he had beheaded the dragon with one clean swing.

Fang stepped over to the body of a dying Twilight. He had tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry my love... I did not want for you to share my curse but... If I don't do this... You will die!" He then picked her head up and drove his fangs into her neck. As her wounds began to heal Fang carried her into the castle, to the bedroom, laid her on the bed, and laid down next to her with tears in his eyes. "I-I couldn't let her leave me... It was to save her life yes but... It was also to keep her with me." He hugged Twilight's sleeping form and nuzzled her. "I hope she understands in the morning..." Fang had just turned the mare he loved into a vampony... Without her consent, to save her life.


You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt.

PreviousChapters Next