• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 9,262 Views, 334 Comments

A Lost Soul Returns: The King of Monsters - Dark Star the Crazed



A statue in the castle of the royal pony sisters is like Discord. There is a living being trapped within, and he is set free.

  • ...
52
 334
 9,262

PreviousChapters Next
Have You Seen Me?

The old will die and the young will forget. ~ Ben-Gurion.


Ponyville. The next day.

Dash woke up after a night of crying. When she learned that Ana's parents were murdered yesterday it had brought back memories of her parents murder thirteen years ago. She had been away at flight camp and had gotten back three days later, only to find her parents dead, with their faces ripped off. Plastered all over their bedroom were wanted posters that had their pictures on them and the phrase 'Have you seen me?'. The posters were split in half. Her father on the right side of the room and her mother on the left.

The killer was never caught. The murders continued all over Equestria for three more years, then they just stopped. There was a knock on the door and Dash walked over and opened the door to find Fluttershy. "Oh hi Shy... What do you want?"

Fluttershy looked at the ground and started to kick it. "You do remember what today is... Don't you Rainbow?" Rainbow frowned and nodded. "Is that why you were crying?" Dash nodded once again. "Do... Do you still have them? The ashes I mean..." Dash nodded once again and let Fluttershy in. They went over to her mantle and looked at the two urns on it. One was marked 'Rainbow Strike.' the other was marked 'Rainbow Shine.'. Fluttershy looked at her friend who had a sour look on her face. "Oh no... Please Rainbow don't do it again this year! Please the killer is long gone by now! They have been gone for ten years! You are not going to find them by sitting in your room walking back and forth thinking about who it could be!" Each year, on the anniversary of her parents death, Rainbow would just walk around her house all day trying to figure out who had killed her parents.

Rainbow sighed and shook her head. "No Shy I'm not... I am finally moving past that part of my life... Come on lets go get Twilight and the others." When Rainbow opened the door a piece of paper hit her n the face. "Hey!" She immediately took it off her face, looked a it and her eyes went wide. She dropped it and ran out the door Fluttershy saw what was on it, gasped, and followed Dash after closing her door. It was a picture of Dash's face with the words 'Have you seen me?' written beneath it.

Twilight was talking with Fang, he had actually come to her this time and had brought Ana and Cheshire with him. Suddenly her door broke down and a shivering Rainbow Dash flew in and hid behind the couch. Fluttershy stopped at the door and looked inside. "Fluttershy? Whats wrong with Dash? She looks like like she woke up in bed with a demon!" The cat glared at her. "Sorry." She gave the cat a sheepish smile and the cat smiled back. Fluttershy walked up to Twilight, Fang, and Ana and held out the poster.

Ana looked at it. "I saw her! Shes right behind the couch! Why do you ask miss?"

Dash crawled out from behind the couch a nervous look on her face. "They are after me! The 'Have You Seen Me?' Murder is after me!"

Twilight looked confused. "The who?" To their surprise none of the ponies who were gathered answered. The pony in the door way did.

"The 'Have You Seen Me?' Murderer was a serial killer who was never caught." Fame stepped into the library. "It was also the pony who killed Dash's parents. Wasn't it Dash?" Fame walked over and sat down in front of Dash. "I'm sorry but you have to come with me."

Dash shook her head. "No you're trying to give me to the killer!" Fame was stunned as Dash punched her in the gut. "You might be the murderer yourself!" Then a deep laugh came from one of the bookcases, and then the image of a room appeared, soon a pony appeared on the image. The pony was a very dark grey, almost black, pegasus with a dark orange mane. He had magenta eyes like Dash but was wearing a mask that covered the rest of his face. The mask was made of cloth and was purple. The pony scratched the mask.

Another laugh came from the image. "You have not seen me Rainbow Dash. I've seen you... You have such a pretty face." You couldn't see it, but a very kind smile was on the ponies face. "I want to go on a date with you Dash... However I'm not cruel like my father or sister so you can decline... I don't kill ponies but I feel like I had to wear this mask to hide my face so that you couldn't identify me. My father was the 'Have You Seen Me?' Murderer. You met my sister at the wonderbolt academy. I was there to, I was an intern, but I would always watch you. Your really cute... You do remember my sister don't you? You remember Lightning Dust right? I was always the brains while she was the brawn. I looked at my fathers notes and found out your parents were two of his victims. I say once again. You do not have to accept, but if you do I have a... Gift for you. Be aware that this is your only chance."

The image disappeared and there was the sound of a crystal shattering. Twilight walked over to the bookshelf and picked up some crystal shards. "A projection stone of course! That's how a non-unicorn was able to project his image at a place so far away."

Dash was grinding her teeth. "I'm going to kill him!" She dashed out of the house and took off. She was quickly followed by Twilight and Fang. Fluttershy stayed behind and just started talking with Ana.

"... So... That's a very pretty kitty you have there... I-I'm sorry I don't know who you are and you don't know me... I'm Fluttershy." Fluttershy gave her a light smile and Ana giggled.

She stuck out a hoof and Fluttershy shook it. "Hi Fluttershy, I'm Ana! I'm Fang's cousin. Also he's Fang's cat not mine."

Cheshire gave a roar trying to sound fearsome, but it only made him more adorable because it came out as a 'Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' He then leaped at Fluttershy. "I am not a cat! I am an archdemon!" He was then caught and hugged by Fluttershy. "No not again!"

"Oh my gosh he can talk!? He must be the smartest cat ever!" She and Ana just sat there and took turns hugging Cheshire. All the while Fame laughed at the archdemon's torment because, honestly, it was funny.

Soon Twilight and Fang found Dash. She broke down the door to a house and tackled a very familiar pegasus. "Where is he!?"

Dust shook her head and rolled over so she was on top of Dash. "Where's who Dash!?"

Dash growled and threw Lightning off her and stood up glaring at the pegasus. "Your brother!"

Twilight and Fang could not get a word in edge wise and it was working on Fang's nerves.

Lightning just glared at her as they began circling. "What do you want with Thunder?" She did not let her guard down but stopped glaring and raised an eyebrow.

Dash just continued to glare. "He said he wanted to go on a date with me... I don't buy it! I think he is trying to kill me! To continue his fathers work!"

Dust screeched to a halt. "Wait kill you? Why would my little bro do that? What do you mean continue dad's work? My dad was a actor! Thunder and me have no interest in acting!" That got Dash to stop.

Dash let her glare ease off. "You mean you don't know that your dad killed my parents?"

Dust just looked at Dash then walked past her. She went up the stairs and came rushing back down and into the street. "Thunder you get back here right now!" She took off followed by Dash, then Twilight, then Fang. They were chasing a pegasus who was flying through the clouds and using them to block his escape. He was not watching above him. Dash flew up and over him and tackled him to the ground. "Hey don't hurt my little bro! He didn't do anything!"

Thunder was crawling around on the ground. "My contact lens! Wheres my contact lens!?" He looked back at Dash who had said lens in her hoof. "Hey be careful with that! It helps me see!" Looking at his eyes closely it saw clear he was almost blind in one eye. Dash gave him his contact lens and he put it in. "I suppose you want to know where my father is?" He backed up... Right into Fang. ".......... Crud."

Fang just said. "Twilight if you would please?" Twilight's horn glowed and Thunder's wing were tied to his side by magic. "Thank you... Now Thunder... Please answer any question Dash had or... I can't promise your wings will remain in one piece."

"Fang! That's to harsh!" Twilight bopped Fang on the back of the head and looked at Thunder. "Sorry about that. Just answer Dash's questions and I won't have you hauled off to prison immediately."

Thunder grumbled. "Fine."

Lightning just sat there worried for her little brother. She said little although he was only three hours younger than her.

Dash looked at him. "Your father is not alive is he?" Thunder just shook his head. "Did you kill him?" Thunder smirked and nodded his head. "Why?" Thunder sighed.

"He was beating mom... Again. I couldn't stand it anymore. He was always beating us after he broke his wings. He was gonna kill mom and cut her face off. I had to stop him. I took a pillow and suffocated him and dumped his body in the trash where he belonged." Thunder was oddly calm saying that he had killed his own father. "It was murder yeah! Although you have to admit it was no crime." He smiled.

Dash smiled back at him. "Thanks... I'm brave but I don't think I could have killed anypony. Now why do you like me?"

Thunder blushed and took off his mask revealing the scar that ran down his right cheek. "Well um... Your cute, brave, my sister won't admit it but she is less awesome than you,"

"Hey! Who's side are you on?" Lightning glared at him.

"Shut up Lightning! Now where was I? Oh yeah! Your nice as far as I know, will stand up for what you believe in, told Spitfire off, I am happy you did that, she really needed to be taken down a few notches." Then he stopped and scratched his mane. "That's all I can think of off the top of my head."

Dash blushed a little. "You think I'm cute? Thanks... Oh you wouldn't happen to have my parent's faces would you?" Thunder nodded. "Where?" He an past her and motioned for them to follow. Lightning just grumbled 'traitor' as he walked by. Soon they reached Lightning and Thunder's house and went inside. Thunder went upstairs followed by Dash and went into his room. He want under his bed and pulled out a box. He then tossed it to Dash.

"In there. He was going to turn them into masks. I killed him before it happened..." Dash opened the box and sure enough there were her parents faces. Dash smiled and put the lid back on the box, a few tears flowing down her face. Then she began to walk towards him. "Dash what are you-" He was cut off once their lips met. They just stood there for a moment before Dash felt a pressure on her lips. When she parted her lips and teeth so that his tongue could go in, she let her tongue slip into his mouth. As they continued to make out Thunder placed his hooves on Dashes back and began to rub the base of her wings. Rainbow gave a short, low, moan into the kiss, it felt good. Really good.

Dash opened up her eyes and pulled away. A small trail of saliva connecting their tongues. "So... Um how about that date?"

Thunder smiled. "S-sure! Wait no... It would ruin your image... I'm going to prison after all..."

"No your not." Rainbow and Thunder looked at the door to see Twilight sitting there with her head resting on Fang's shoulder.

Both of the pegasi looked at them and immediately said. "How long have you two been there?"

Fang just smirked. "Two minutes. Anyway, your not going to prison Thunder. After all I don't think any crime has been committed here. Has one Twilight?"

"Nope. After all the only proof of it is your confession and you could just be lying." Twilight gave a small smile and gave Rainbow a wink.

Fang just smiled. "See you have nothing to worry about."

Thunder smiled as he and Dash walked out of the room. "Thanks. I owe you two one." He then turned to Dash and smiled. "I know this great diner just a few blocks down. Your old buddy Gilda is a waitress there. Wanna go eat there?" He was giving her a mischievous smirk.

"Sure." Dash smiled as they left the house and went to the diner. Unfortunately Gilda had been sick that day, so they could not antagonize her.

Fang and Twilight teleported back to Ponyville to see Fluttershy and Ana asleep next to one another. With a sleeping Cheshire in both of their hooves.


love conquers all things; let us too surrender to Love. ~ Virgil, a Roman poet.

PreviousChapters Next