• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 9,255 Views, 334 Comments

A Lost Soul Returns: The King of Monsters - Dark Star the Crazed



A statue in the castle of the royal pony sisters is like Discord. There is a living being trapped within, and he is set free.

  • ...
52
 334
 9,255

PreviousChapters Next
Noble Names And Deserved Fates.

If men could only know each other, they would neither idolize nor hate. ~ Elbert Hubbard.


Twilight and Fang sat next to each other on the train bound for Canterlot, which they were going to because Celestia had called an urgent meeting for a reason she did not reveal in her letter and asked Twilight to bring Fang with her. Fang was currently running his fangs down the back of her neck. Twilight gave a shudder and looked Fang in the eyes before her attention turned to his neck. She leaned in, sank her own fangs into his neck, and began to drink. They heard some hoof steps fall just before the train ride began. After a few minutes Twilight finally broke the bite and looked at Fang who just smiled at her.

She licked her fangs clean of blood before turning her head to the sound sobbing. Looking to her left she saw a crying Trixie, who had come into her library yesterday asking, well actually she was begging, for magic lessons. She had been more than happy to pay and had been shocked when Twilight refused to charge her. Trixie had a bundle of, black, roses sitting next to her. On the other side of the roses was the sleeping form of her brother Hex. "Trixie what's wrong?"

Trixie's head shot up and turned to face Twilight. She looked down to the roses. "Hello princ- Hello Twilight." Twilight smiled at the fact she had gotten Trixie to finally stop calling her princess. She had called her princess all day yesterday and Twilight finally snapped telling her that she wont let her friends call her princess. Trixie looked back up at Twilight and Fang. "Nothing is wrong... Who's your friend? I bet he is the source of a much more interesting conversation, wouldn't you agree?" Her eyes were shifting left and right.

Twilight smiled. "Well... Yes, my coltfriend is interesting. However I want to know why you were crying. I'm not just going to let my friend cry and not try to do something about it. Now tell me whats wrong."

Fang looked at Trixie. "Any friend of Twilight's is a friend of mine. My name is Crimson Fang. However my friends and subjects just call me Fang." Trixie raised an eyebrow and looked at Fang.

She just looked at him for a few seconds before turning to Twilight. "What is he talking about? Subjects? Is he a prince? I-I mean no offense but... I've never heard of him."

"King of Monsters." All eyes turned to Hex who had woken up about a minute ago. "What? I just addressed him by his title. Unlike you big sister I read the newspaper." Hex rolled his eyes and looked towards Twilight. "To answer to question Princess Sparkle. My sister is crying because we are going to put roses at mothers grave and meet with father. Our stupid, evil, noble of a father." He fell off the seat and onto his back before Trixie could catch him. "I hope our father chokes on a beehive."

Twilight and Fang both blinked and looked at Trixie who just sighed. "Our full names are Trixie and Hex Lulamoon."

Twilight's eyes went wide. "You mean you're the runaway children of Lord Lulamoon!? Why are you traveling to country as stage magicians!? You're rich for Celestia's sake!"

Trixie looked down. "We run because father is cruel. He began to beat Hex when he was five and when I was ten he..." Her words caught in her throat and she let her eyes drift to her flanks. Twilight gasped and Fang began to grind his teeth against each other.

Twilight looked at Fang. "Fang... Did she say that her father raped her when she was ten?"

Fang took a deep breath and looked at Twilight. "Twilight you have the power to order the guards to arrest ponies correct?" Twilight nodded. "Have him arrested as soon as we get to the castle. It is either you have him arrested or I find out where he lives and use his skull as a cup." Twilight looked at Trixie and smiled.

"He won't hurt your father Trixie. He is just kidding. However I am going to have you father arrested so he wont be able to hurt you anymore Trixie." Twilight was surprised by the hug she received from Trixie. After about a minute Trixie finally let go.

"I'm so sorry for all the mean things I did to you and your friends." Twilight just smiled at Trixie's apology.

"Trixie I already forgave you. My friends however, you will have to get them to accept your apologies by working for it." Trixie walked over to the seat that she and Hex had been sharing and sat back down.

"I know. Well I guess that is one problem down. Now I just have the problem of getting over my mothers death like Hex did." She looked to her little brother who had pulled out a mystery novel and was reading.

Twilight looked at Hex. "Why don't you cry when you go and put roses on your mothers grave?"

"Because of my Pain Asymbolia I lack the ability to feel pain, be it physical or emotional, so I do not feel empathy for others or myself as empathy stems from pain. My father thought me a freak because I would not cry when he hit me." He turned the page and looked back down at the book. "Foolish detective. The butler is innocent."

Fang wrapped his wing around Twilight and smiled. He slowly ran his muzzle down Twilight's neck before a sudden feeling shot down her spine. He was biting her again. Twilight smiled and looked at Trixie who was just blinking at Fang's action. "Doesn't that hurt Twilight?"

Twilight shook her head. "No I've gotten used to it. He turned me into a vampony you know." She let her fangs grow out and Trixie gasped. "Don't worry. I only feed off of Fang." Fang let go of her neck and smiled showing his fangs, that were coated in blood, before licking them clean.

"Trixie... How did your mother pass?" All eyes turned to Fang. "I'm just curious."

"S-she got sick and the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong... I know what happened though. Father poisoned her." A few tears fell to the floor. "The poison was meant for me."

"Abuse, rape, and murder. He is not going to get out of prison." Twilight growled and looked out the window to see the train pull into the train station. They all got up and off the train. Twilight and Fang said their goodbyes to Trixie and Hex, who went in the opposite direction, and went to the castle. They were greeted by Celestia herself and they followed her to the throne room where all of the Canterlot nobility was currently gathered, including Sunset, who was hiding her wings. Sunset smiled at Twilight who smiled back as she took her seat, with Fang sitting next to her.

Celestia looked out at the thirty or so ponies who were gathered in the room. "Before we start this urgent meeting... Is there any business that needs to be brought to light?" Twilight's hoof shot up. "Yes Twilight?"

"Is Lord Lulamoon here today?" A unicorn stood up and the other princesses all looked to his azure coat and brown mane. "Your daughter is in Canterlot today. Did you know that she was crying because of what you did to her once?"

The stallions coat grew pale for a second before he shook his head. "As to why she is crying. I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't know what I did to her, I'm sorry to say." He then leaned in so that his head could be seen. "However yes my daughter, Trixie, comes here every year, on this date, and places black roses on her mothers grave. They were my wife's favorite flower." He gave a small cough into his hoof. "I must ask Princess. Why do you care about Trixie?"

"I care about both Trixie and Hex. Hex is the name of her little brother correct?" The unicorn nodded. "I care about both of them because they are my friends and... Well... If they are to be believed then you not only killed your wife, but you also beat your son, and molested, no, raped, your daughter. Oh you also tried to poison Trixie, that's how you killed your wife you mixed up the plates." Celestia gasped and the blue unicorn began to stutter.

"W-What p-proof do you h-have of t-this? Do you h-honestly b-believe her?" Twilight smiled and looked at Fang who lit up his horn. An image of Trixie when she was ten and her father mounting her appeared. Before he did rape her however the image changed to him slipping some rat poison into a salad while a chef wasn't looking, it changed to his wife's funeral where Trixie was crying her eyes out. He on the other hoof just kept glaring at Trixie and Hex. The image then shifted to him viciously beating Hex with a cane. As soon as the images appeared they disappeared. "W-what was that?"

Fang grimaced. "Those were Trixie and Hex's memories." The blue unicorn backed up before trying to run out of the room. Fang quickly took to the air and tackled him just as he reached the door. "Only guilty ponies run with such speed."

Celestia stood up. "Guards!" The guards ran into the room and looked at Celestia before saluting. "Take Lord Lulamoon into custody." The guards nodded and slipped a horn inhibitor on the lords head before leading him away. After a few minutes of hushed whispers to each other the nobles looked at Celestia. "Any other business?" The room was quiet and no hooves were raised. "Now then we need to get down to business." She looked down at the ground. "I asked Fang to come to this meeting even though he is not an Equestrian noble because he might have ideas to what might have done this." Celestia looked up to the rest of the nobles. "Last night... Lady Lulamoon's body was taken from her grave and this morning, a mangled and chewed up skeleton was found next to it."


Remember that all through history there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they seemed invincible. But in the end they always fall. Always. ~ Mahatma Gandhi.

PreviousChapters Next