• Published 21st Jul 2013
  • 9,255 Views, 334 Comments

A Lost Soul Returns: The King of Monsters - Dark Star the Crazed



A statue in the castle of the royal pony sisters is like Discord. There is a living being trapped within, and he is set free.

  • ...
52
 334
 9,255

PreviousChapters Next
The King is Freed!

Everfree Forest: Inside The Castle Of The Royal Pony Sisters. 11:45 A.M.

When they opened their eyes Twilight, Cadence, Celestia, Luna, and Shining armor stood in front of the statue where the elements of harmony had been stored three years ago. There was a chill in the air as if a windigo was standing behind them. It was very quiet as if the world had stopped making sounds. Then a unfamiliar voice broke the silence. "I've been waiting for you to show up princesses."

At the sound of the voice they all turned around and saw a nightmarish creature standing there. The ground around him was frozen and then letters appeared in front of Twilight, who was wearing the alicorn amulet. Then they started to arrange themselves into words.

Spirit of Snow: Yuki no seishin

(note: Yuki no seishin means Spirit of snow in Japanese)

Behind the windigo was a japaneighs sword, a katana if Twilight remembered correctly. Then Twilight spoke, asking two questions. With a gulp she asked "Your a windigo right?" The windigo nodded and with another gulp she asked. "Is your name Yuki no seishin?"

Celestia's eyes went wide. "Twilight..." She said calmly. "Where did you hear that name? How do you know his name!?" her eyes darted back and forth between the windigo and her student.

"I...I don't know! I just saw some words form when I looked at him!" Twilight backed up and bumped into the statue where the elements had been and then the statue and amulet began to glow. Then in a flash of light the statue split into six pieces and slid away from the center of the room revealing an old stone staircase.

The windigo smiled at this and spoke so they all with the exclusion of Twilight could hear. "It seems our king has found his bride to be while still being trapped in stone." He then floated over to the sword, picked it up and floated towards Twilight. When he reached her he grabbed her and started down the staircase the others following close behind.

"Please put me down." The windigo stopped and gently set Twilight on the ground.

He then spoke. "As you wish my queen." After he had set her down twilight was confused as to why he called her his queen. So she asked Celestia.

Her mentor sighed. "Cadence. Please explain why Yuki called her his queen."

Cadence who was looking at the windigo at the end of the hallway spoke. "Twilight apparently your going to be fang's bride."

With that line Twilight said "Ok...." THUMP!!! and then passed out. When she woke up she saw many ponies both familiar and not. She saw some ponies whom she assumed were monsters, the princesses, her brother, and the other elements oh harmony. All of which were sitting at a table drinking tea. she looked to her left and saw a young colt playing with Spike and the Crusaders. "Wait they are friendly? Their sitting with the princesses and drinking tea? They are nice!?"

She heard a chuckle above her looked up and saw the pony who had kidnapped Spike. "I don't drink tea." He jumped down from the ledge he was on, turned around, opened his mouth, and showed her his fangs. "I drink blood." Once again the letters appeared and formed words.

Demon Hunter Brigade General, "The Bloody Shadow" Nosferatu.

He then sniffed her causing her to back away. He raised an eyebrow at her actions and then realized why she was frightened. "Relax I'm not going to bite you! I just wanted to find out your blood type." He looked at her neck and sniffed again. Then he held his nose as if he had smelled something very potent. "Yes I believe your.... O+ right?"

The fear left Twilights eyes and was soon replaced by curiosity. "Yeah I am. You can tell by just sniffing a pony?" Nosferatu nodded. Then four more ponies walked up and the letters and words appeared again.

The first was a pony who had bat like wings and claws his fur made it look like he was a statue.

Demon Hunter Brigade General, "Stone Skin" Bronx.

He turned around and yelled at the elements and princesses. "OI! The princess woke up!" Then he turned back to Twilight "Nice to meet you. My name is Bronx. "Stone Skin" Bronx.

The second was an earth pony with a brown coat and a cutie mark of wolf prints and a crescent moon.

Demon Hunter Brigade General, "Lunar Warrior" Howling Moon.

"I'm "lunar warrior" Howling Moon."

The third was an earth pony as well but this one had a black hourglass against a full moon as a cutie mark.

Blade Of Earth And Sand, "Sand Stallion" Chikyū Arenam.

"I'm "Sand Stallion" Chikyū Arenam." Some sand swirled around his legs and Twilight could see it taking the shape of spiked gloves.

The last one was a red stallion that had railroad spikes stuck in his body, his cutie mark was a black hammer and anvil.

Demon Hunter Brigade, Ghost Squadron, "The Hammer" Black Hammer.

"Hello I'm one of the thirteen ghosts, "The Hammer" Black Hammer. I am also the grandfather of Applejack."

The other elements, Spike, and the Crusaders came over and said hello, only to receive a angry response from Twilight. "Hello!? You were kidnapped and held here against your will by monsters and your just going to say 'hello'?! Aren't you scared girls!?" The anger quickly turned into worry. "I'm sorry. Are you all ok? Did they hurt you?"

Rarity put up a hoof. "Darling we are fine. They haven't harmed us at all. In fact despite their frightful appearances they are actually very pleasant. They are not brutes like you would suspect them to be. Plus somehow they have wine from before discords rule... do you want a glass to help you calm down?"

Twilight blinked. Rarity was defending the monsters? "Um no thank you."

A sudden rumble from the center of the room drew the attention of all the ponies and monsters. The source of the rumble was the statue of an alicorn. The statue was wearing the armor that The princesses had brought with them and the alicorn amulet. Crimson lines ran among the statue and an began to glow.

Twilight went wide eyed and shouted "WHATS HAPPENING!?" She was answered by Luna who had a smile on her face and fear in her eyes.

"He's waking up." Then the stone fell away revealing a black alicorn with a orange and white mane and tail. Twilight noticed his cutie mark, a pair of white fangs. The armor started to float and attached its self to the alicorn. The air was thick and no pony dared to speak. Then the silence was broken.

"I'M BACK!!!"

Author's Note:

Chikyū is Japanese for earth
Arenam is Latin for sand.

Also yes

I'M BACK AS WELL!!!

PreviousChapters Next