• Published 13th Jul 2013
  • 1,957 Views, 71 Comments

Kingdom Hearts Part One: The Chosen One - LikeaBaws



The Crusaders were having a normal day, but then strange things have been happening. Strange things lurk in every corner. Heck, even Spike might have to join, but will they be able to save the world and their friends, or will they fall into darkness?

  • ...
6
 71
 1,957

Wonderland Part 2

The bet is won, you celebrate now that your friend leaves you alone, and you got 20--no...50 bucks out of him/her. AWESOME!! You crash on your couch and turn on your TV. "Gonna celebrate by watching the new episode of KH." You say. You turn to the channel and eat your cereal/popcorn. Summer's out, no more work, and EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL!!

Well...sort of.


The Crusaders walked through the forest, all grasses bigger than them. "I feel like ants." Scoot said, her mood not changing from her curiosity. Applebloom smiled and nodded. "Ah guess, since we're taller than grass, the grass is taller than us." She said, still looking up.


"Hehehehehe!!"


The Crusaders took a full stop from the sudden noise. The two were scared, but Applebloom was curious, disturbed even. "I know that voice...that sounds like--!!"

"Hello!!" A pink floating pony head appeared upside down in front of the Crusaders. The two screamed, but Applebloom held her ground. The pink pony screamed as well, only to laugh at the end. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie, Nice to meet you!" She said.

This blew Applebloom's mind. She wasn't on a rant. She didn't endlessly continued on about parties, how she loves everyone she meets, but instead, she greeted.

This disturbed Applebloom even more.

"Ah'm Applebloom. These are my friends, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo." Applebloom pointed to each name she called out. Pinkie giggled, and her body and hair appeared with her as she rested on a mushroom. "Mmm...pop!" Pinkie randomly said, her smiling never leaving.

She rolled upside down, her poofy hair looking like a hook. "So, what brings you here to my domain!" Pinkie joked, before laughing. Scoot was confused on how the pink pony acted, but what cursed her the most was Applebloom, how she can calmly take the randomly blows from the pony. "Poor Alice, soon to have her head cut off, when she hasn't done a single thing! Meany Princess Pants is so mean!" She said with a cute frown.

"Hey! If you know the culprit, tell us!" Sweetie Belle said, pointing a threating hoof at Pinkie. She only smiled, waved, and giggled. "The Cheshire Cat knows the answers, but...doesn't always tell. The answer, the culprit, and the cat all lie in the Darkness beyond."

Before Pinkie could continue, her head stood straight up, before smiling. Her body disappeared, and the Crusaders were shocked. "W-wait!! Pinkie!" Applebloom called out.

The giggle and the pig snort was still heard, leaving the Crusaders bewildered. "Whoops! They've already left the forest, but I Pinkie Promised not to tell. But, I can help you find the four evidence you need to save Alice! The three are super duper easy to find, but I hid the fourth one! It's gonna be really hard to find! I promise you that if you find all four, you'll get a BIG reward!!" Pinkie's voice echoed into the air.

After the voice stopped echoing, silence was heard, and Scoot turned to the two. "Should we...should we trust her?" Scoot asked, her voice sounding cracked and suspicious.


"Trust, or not to trust, I trust you decide, my little ponies."


Another voice echoed, but this voice sounded sinister, and it sounded hurtful. "Who was that?!" Scoot asked. Sweetie sighed and held her staff upright with her magic. "We won't figure it out if we stand here all day. Let's go find those evidence, Applebloom!" Sweetie Belle said with confidence.

Applebloom nodded. They ran into the forest, but not long before a giant worm was found. Smoke filled the small area of, and the worm was smoking a pipe. The small fillies coughed, desperate for air, before willing to hold their breaths. "U-um...Mr. Worm?" Applebloom said, covering her nose with a hoof, making a blocked sound. "Would you kindly stop smoking?"

The worm raised a brow, holding his fancy pipe in his hand before taking it in again. When he did, he popped it out of his mouth, and faced the fillies. "Whoooo....are....youuuu?" He stretched and exhaled smoke towards the kids. Small shapes appeared: A question mark, an R, and a U.

It slowly hit the fillies, making the choke to death from their small lungs. The girls ran outside the area, but still close enough to talk face to face. "Mr. Worm! Is their evidence in there? Did a cat come by around?" Sweetie Belle asked. The Worm looked at them fiercely, before replying. "I will not answer the question, until you do. WHO...ARE...YOU?" He rhymed.

The smoke was bigger, the same shapes from before, and they hit the poor fillies. They choked once again, before looking back at him. "U-um...Ah'm Applebloom. That's Sweetie Belle and Scoots!" Applebloom said, but Scoot got angry.

"Look! Alice is in trouble--!!"

"Alice? The girl? That little brat made me wanna hurl. Why, the Princess was even mad at the time. Alice did an awful thing: ruining my sleep. Now THAT'S a crime."

The Worm went back into resting, interrupting Scoot's little tantrum. Sweetie Belle tapped both the fillies on the shoulder, before pointing. "Look! A pink box! Maybe that's evidence?" She asked, pointing at an almost-covered-in-smoke pink box.

"Your not getting in here unless you take out the Darkness." A voice said. Pinkie, laying beside the worm, rested with two hooves out. "Maybe if you try taking out the them first in this area, you'll probably get this one." She said, not even smiling. She had a serious tone in her voice, as if she's been through this already.

"How do you know?" Applebloom asked, her curiosity getting the better of her. "I promised to help you out, remember? I just can't tell you where they are, silly!" Pinkie smiled, before waving her hoof in the smoke.

The smoke went white to temporary black in an instant. Only Applebloom saw it, but she sighed. "Come on girls, let's go--" Not even half way through her sentences, she was suddenly slashed across the face of a Shadow. She skidded across, and the fillies gasped. The shadow was tall, had armor, and it danced around like it won. "Soldiers!!" Sweetie Belle said.

Sweetie Belle raised her staff, and swung it hard below her. The Soldier was hit hard, smashing onto the floor. "THUNDER!!" she yelled. The Soldiers disappeared, but the Worm was in pain, angry. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, YOUNG FILLY?! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" He yelled in fury.

His voice boomed in the small grass area, and the fillies ears ringed. The white smoke suddenly turned black, and the Worms eyes were yellow. "You think your so clever, Applebloom. But I'll show you, that you just entered the WRONG ROOM..."

Soldiers appeared from the ground, all clanking and slashing in the air. The three prepared for a fight.

The fight for their friends lives...


You yawn. You guess it was okay. Short, but okay. You rest, and look at the calendar.

July 23...

...

...

...

...

...

Crap.

Author's Note:

Welcome back! Chapter's crappy, I know, but I'm off my game a little. More like snooping and reading that actually doing something. I'll get back on my feet, I promise...sorta. Just give me a minute!

I'll see you guys next time!!

Comments ( 4 )

So... This is going to continue?

5001362 Yeah. But as of the moment, I'm a little stuck on School, but I'll get to it when I can.

when is this gonna continue?

6776592
Over a year response. Soon. My anxiety is just...bad. So bad I neglected this for a while... You'll get it soon.

2905235
Hey. This story was dead. Least for a while. Hopefully, I can kick it back into gear when my anxiety has dumbed down. So...lets do this.

2923597
I honestly come back to this site just to read your comment. Gives me motivation. But hey. My anxiety was pretty bad that I neglected the story writing for a long while. Hopefully, I can overcome it soon, and get back to work.

Login or register to comment