• Published 13th Jul 2013
  • 1,957 Views, 71 Comments

Kingdom Hearts Part One: The Chosen One - LikeaBaws



The Crusaders were having a normal day, but then strange things have been happening. Strange things lurk in every corner. Heck, even Spike might have to join, but will they be able to save the world and their friends, or will they fall into darkness?

  • ...
6
 71
 1,957

Coliseum Part 1

You get back from work...sucks. Your boss has been yelling at you for not bothering to help your workers. Wasn't your fault...just busy and observing the new episode of MLP. In fact...you remember it pretty clearly.

You were at work, staring hard at the screen if your computer. "Work...do work." You say to your computer. You weren't always the brightest, but someone, or somethings got to do it. Your worker comes around the corner and asked, "Not doing your work again, eh?" He/She asked.

Good lord you hated this worker. Mocking you, and hating you for acting like a child while watching a little girl show. You swear you caught him/her once watching Dora. Who's laughing now? "What do you mean 'again'?" You asked in concerned.

"Wouldn't want the boss knowing you slacking off and watching a little girl show, your practically to old for the show anyway." He/She explained.

"My favorite part was when you shut your mouth." You say. He/She stops talking in anger as you smile. "I like that too."

"Just do your work or don't come back here at all." He/She said in anger as he/she stomped away. You sighed and you stared at your watch-GOOD LORD IT'S ON!!!!

You scramble your mouse in fear and quickly changed the browser to the new episode.


When they made it, the place was obviously sandy, but huge. Stone pillars kept it up, and Applebloom breathed the scenery. "This is amazing!!" She said with her smile wide from ear to ear.

"In the ship...you said you weren't familiar with this. You sure you just knocked your head hard?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I'm sure. Ah don't know any of this. But...whatever side is real, Ah hope we can met again soon... When Ah find a way home, that is." Applebloom said.

"Let's not worry about that!! C'mon!! Let's go inside!!" Scoot said as she took for the door. When they ran inside, they saw a little red goat, having trouble putting up the sign. They awkwardly stared at the goat, who paid no attention to them. "Um..." Applebloom said, breaking the silence.

"Eh, good timing. Give me a hand, will ya? Move that pedestal over there for me." He said, still not giving a hoof about the intruders. :I gotta spuce this place up for the games."

They did what they were told, and all three pushed with all their might, but it just wouldn't budge! "Is it...suppose...to be...this heavy?!" asked Scoots, taking breathes very had push. "This...is ridiculous!!"

They all stopped to take their breathes before heading back to the goat. "It's way to heavy to push!!" Applebloom complained.

"What?!" the goat said shocked. "To heavy?! Since when have you been such a little-?!"

He stopped to see three fillies, before getting angry. "Oh...wrong guy. What're you doing here?!" He asked angry. "This here the world-famous Coliseum--heroes only! And I got my hands full for the games. So run along pipsqueak."

Applebloom couldn't help but feel angry. It looks like this goat has some issues in his life. "Look, it's like this," He continued, only tall enough to reach fillies height. "Heroes are coming from all over to fight ferocious monsters right here in the Coliseum.

Scoot was frustrated as he was, and she got into his face. "We got heroes--" now standing with her friends. "--right here!! We are the heroes standing in front of you."

"Yup!! She's the real hero chosen by the Keyblade!" Sweetie Belle said.

"And were heroes too!" Scoot chimmed in. Howeve, the red goat...thing didn't take it seriously. "Hero?! That runt?!" He laughed as he finished, and it only angered the three fillies..

"What's so funny? Ah've fought a buncha monstes!" Applebloom said with pride. He continued laughing, but his seriousness came back. "Hey, if you can't even push this--" he said, pushing on this pedestal, not even moving it slightly.

"--you can't call yourself--" now doing the wimpiest positions on moving the pedestal. "--a hero!!"

The three felt bad for this life like of a troll...goat. "Okay...so it will take more than brawn. Well, well, let's see what you can do." He said, taking breathes on 'well'.

"This trial is tough, got what it takes?" He asked. Applebloom nodded and he took her to a trial. "Okay, this is simple. See these barrels? Their are 20 barrels, high and low. You got 30 seconds to beat all these barrels. Think you can do it kid?" He asked.

"Of course!! This'll be to easy!!" said Applebloom, now bringing out her Keyblade at will.

Ready? GO!!

She took off to the barrels at the ground. She swung, but it didn't break like she thought it would. She gave a combo, resulting in the four barrels being broken. She jumped to the next step, and finished those barrels. She went to the right and ended 18 barrels, but somehow, when she finished the 18th barrel, it flew, hitting both the 19th and 20th barrel. "Not bad for a rookie, kid. Think you got the next challenge?" the goat asked.

The next stage was a staircase of barrels. "You got a minute, runt!!" He said. Applebloom took off to the left and smashed the barrels. She went through the staircase, breaking every single last barrel. "Got 'em all!!" Applebloom yelled.

"You destroyed 20 barrels, theirs 25!!" He yelled. Applebloom looked down to see five trails of barrels. She had 20 seconds left, and she hurried to destroy them all. She tripped off the platform, resulting in breaking not only a barrel, but her dignity and bones. The fillies cringed at the noise, but Applebloom shrugged off her broken nose. She defeated the test, and when they came to congratulate, her nose was bleeding. "I warned ya kid." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ah'm fine, just...it's just a broken nose. No harm done." She said.

"You ain't half bad kid." He said.

"Looks like I'm headed for the games." She said with a smirk.

"Afriad not." He said, his tone not changing into sadness. The fillies were shocked, at what he said. After all this, he says no?! "Why not?!" Scoot asked.

"Two words: You guys ain't heroes." He said.

"OH COME ON!!" yelled Sweetie Belle, her hoofs flailing in the air.

"You wanna become heroes? Start by mastering this spell." He said.

You have mastered the spell Thunder.

Learned magic spell Thunder.

"Now can I-"

"You don't get it, do you? You ain't have a pass! Get out!!" The three were forced to leave, and as they left...

"Eh...rather a stubborn ol' goat, wouldn't you say?" asked a strange blue man. He wore a black robe, his flames were blue, and he was human.

"Who are you?" Scoot asked defensively.

"Woah, hold on, fuzz kid. Wait, let me guess, you want to enter the games right?" He asked. He kneeled and grasp Applebloom's shoulder. "Well...get a load of this."

He flamed up a rusty ticket, but she knew it immediately. "A pass?" She asked with a smile.

"All yours. Good luck, rooting for you, little shorty." He said the last part to himself.

Obtained Entry Pass.

They ran inside with a smile. "Mr. Goat!! Look!!" Applebloom held in her mouth."

"I thought I told you to--what?! How did you...well...since ya got one, I guess we can start the preliminaries. Ready for the preliminaries?" the goat asked.

The three cheered as their answer, and was taken to the Coliseum.


You back away from your chair, and you get up to leave your station. "Gotta go, boss! See ya tomorrow!" You say as you grab your coat. You leave work with a smile, hopefully that painful jerk of a worker gets what he deserved.




....You left your car keys in your station.....





...Fudge.