• Published 13th Jul 2013
  • 1,957 Views, 71 Comments

Kingdom Hearts Part One: The Chosen One - LikeaBaws



The Crusaders were having a normal day, but then strange things have been happening. Strange things lurk in every corner. Heck, even Spike might have to join, but will they be able to save the world and their friends, or will they fall into darkness?

  • ...
6
 71
 1,957

Traverse Town Part 2

Stupid freaking alarm clock. You get up, yawn, then you go to the kitchen...to see your friend siting on your living room couch. "What the? Why are you still here?!" You asked in anger.

"It's 9:08. I'm sure it's okay to chill at your house until you want to play the game again." your friend said.

"We're not playing the game this time." You say as you open the cereal box.

"Huh?" He/She asked.

"The new episode starts at 3:00, and I really don't want to miss it." You explain. Your friend gets up from the couch in shock. "Dude. The game is better than the show! Plus, it's six hours from now!" He/She complains.

"No it isn't. My alarm clock was set to work during 1:00 - 2:00 since I...oversleep sometimes." You hesitated. You check your phone and it said the exact time.

2:53

Man...not only did he get the time wrong, but it's an hour and 50 minutes late. "Alright...alright. Just prepare the popcorn." He/She says.

"Make it yourself." You say. He/She groans in frustration and get's off the couch. You approach the couch with your bowl of cereal.


Let's get this show on the road.


"Hey their! How can I-- Oh...it's only a kid." said the human, a little shock that a filly has entered the shop..

"Hey! I'm not a kid! I'm a full grown mare!" Applebloom argued. "And the name's Applebloom."

"Alright, alright, simmer down." said the human, looking for something important. "Why the long face, Applebloom? You lost or somethin'?"

"No! Well, maybe. Where are we?" Applebloom asked, and just realizing that nobody's with her.

"Huh?" the cashier was confused at her statement, and stopped from whatever he was looking for.

"Traverse Town?" Applebloom asked. "So, Gramps, is this really another world?"

"Don't call me gramps! The names Cid!" the human said, now trying to calm down. "Anyway, not sure what your talking about, but this sure ain't your island."

Applebloom thought about this, rubbed her chin, then shrugged. "Guess Ah gotta find Spike and Diamond now."

"Well, good luck doing whatever it is your doing." said Cid, facing towards the filly. "If you ever run into trouble, you come to me. I'll look out for you."

Applebloom said her thank you(s) and left to the First District. When she scanned her surroundings, she was in Traverse Town, if called correctly. It was night and the lights shined it blissful area and people walked through the area. She looked at a sign as it pointed North and East. "Guess I'm goin' east." She said.

She headed her way up the stairs, but found a chest hiding in the dark. "A treasure chest! If only Scoots and Sweetie Belle were here." Applebloom said sadly.

She left the blue chest and headed her way into Second District. When she entered, she saw a human (male because of his size) running, but tripped over something. He was scared to death, and his heart popped out of his chest and made a new creature. The nightmare rabbits appeared from the ground, and the key appeared in Applebloom's mouth. "The ccreature's from the island!" She said through her teeth and key.

She made a 3 - combo and the bunny flew towards a building, disappearing from sight. "Yeah buddy!" Applebloom said, like a boss!

A bunny got a hold of her neck and was chocking her out. Another bunny got her legs and started pulling. Her bones started to CrACk and tears were falling from Applebloom's eyes. Since she just realized that the key was still in her mouth (and leaving bite marks on the key), she swung it at her legs and killed the first bunny.

Her legs fell to the ground and her vision started to get blurry. She threw her key in the air...and it killed the bunny chocking her. Two more approached and she grabbed the key. Her legs were numb, and she was chocking on air, but she wasn't about to give up!

She threw her key and it bounced off at both the bunnies and back to her. It dropped something on the ground, but she was to busy chocking on air and trying to see if she could walk. She took a step, and landed hard onto the ground. "Ah wish Scoot and Sweetie Belle was here." Applebloom whimpered. She began to cry, but something she remembered something.



The Hi - Potion! of course!



She brought the potion out of thin air, and drank it. Her legs forced her to stay straight up, and she felt...POWERFUL!!! YEAH!!!

(Traverse Music)

"Woah. This feels great!" Applebloom said. She thought back to when the dude's heart just...flew away, and smiled. "Ah guess you can say that he had a heart attack!" Applebloom joked. She jumped to the bottom and found a small pathway, but only to be interrupted by three more bunnies. Her key appeared and she sighed, but she then yelled in bravery. "Come on!" She yelled.

(Battle music)

One bunny jumped towards her and she gives one epic swing to the bunny, making him fly backwards into a wall. Another bunny tried to jump on her, was was bucked hard enough to disappear. The last one shrunk into a shadow, and Applebloom tried to stab it, but had no affect. "Huh?" She asked.

It grew again and tired to hit her once more, only to be hit on the ribs and disappear.

(Traverse Town Music)

Applebloom laughed at the bunnies failure, but she saw something that caught her eye.

A chest.

And munny.

"Huh?" Applebloom asked. She picked up the munny, and it found it's way to her pocket. "Uh...okay?" She said to herself.

She looked at he chest, and opened it.

Lucid Shard

"Neat." She said. Applebloom went into the pathway and went into Third District. Unfortunately, she didn't find anything more Interesting than those black bunny things. "Crud!" She yelled. She didn't have time for this! Especially since you, the reader, doesn't want to change the musicb again, so let's skip to the chase and say she barely made it out alive, but leveled up to Level 2...or 1? Oh well, she leveled up though.

"Right...accessory shop." Applebloom said. She went to the First District and went to the shop, and greeted Cid. "Welcome back, Applebloom. Need anything?" He asked.

"No. Just wanted to say hi." Applebloom said.

"Oh, alright. See ya." Cid said.

"Bye!" Applebloom said. She went outside, and was greeted by a voice.

"They'll come at you out of nowhere." it said. The voice sounded male, and it sounded calm.

"Who are you?" Applebloom asked. The person shwed itself, and he was dead serious. "And they'll keep coming at you, as long as you continue to wield the Keyblade."

"But why?" He asked himself. "Why would it choose a kid like you?"

"Hey!" Applebloom said affended. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Never mind. Now, let's see that Keyblade."

"Wha? Theirs no way yer getting this!"

"Fine, have it your way." He said. Applebloom gasped when he saw his face. "Snails? Is that you?" She asked. He smirked at her failure.

"Hehe. Nope." He said. 'Snails' brought out his Keyblade, or rather the gunblade, and it scared Applebloom.

(Battle Music)

He attacked first and it caused a small explosion. It gave instant damage to Applebloom and she was almost ready to pass out. "Ah ain't...going down...like this!" She said with every breath.

She swung her Keyblade at him and 'Snails' wasn't affected. He gave one final slash on Applebloom, and she was knocked out cold.

(Stop the music)

She fell backwards, and 'Snails' didn't even smile. "Hey! You found it, Leon!" said a voice.

'Snails' (Now called Leon) turned around and saw...Twist? Wasn't she just on the island? "Things look like it's about to get worst. A lot worst." Leon said.


"Man, theirs nobody here. Sure is creepy." Scoot said.

"Aw phooey, I'm not scared!" Sweetie Belle said with a smirk. Something touched her and her forehead turned blue like one of those anime shows. She flew upwards and landed on Scoot's back, causing her to fall and collided to the ground. "Excuse me, did the King sent you?" asked a voice.

The voice was female, and it sounded very shy. They both turned to see...

...Fluttershy.

No way.


"Wake up you lazy bum!" said a voice. Applebloom sat up, and shook her head to get rid of the blur. She looked to her left to see... "You okay?" asked Diamond.

"Ah guess." Applebloom said, still not fully focusing on the situation on hand-er...hoof. "Those creatures that attacked you are after the Keyblade." Diamond said.

"But it's your heart they really want." She continued. "Because you wield the Keyblade."

"Ah'm so glad yer okay, Diamond." Applebloom said.

"Diamond? Who are you talking about?" Diamond...wait...



Whut?



"I'm the great ninja Twist!" She continued.

"Huh?" Applebloom's vision cleared up and really saw Silver Spoon up close. "I think you might have overdone it, Snails." Silver Spoon said.

"That's Leon. Just because I have a cutie mark marked as a snail doesn't mean my name is Snails." Leon said with a little anger. From a distance, Applebloom can see the Keyblade resting on the cabnet. "The Keyblade." Applebloom said.

"Yeah...we had to get that away from you to shake off those creatures. Turns out, that's how they were tracking you." Twist said like a school girl. Apparently, without braces, she sounded like she was a leader.

"It was the only way to conceal you heart from them, but it won't work for long." Snails said so calmly, he sounded like a original adult. "Still, hard to believe that you of all people are the chosen one."

He grabbed the Keyblade with his mouth, and made it appear in Applebloom's mouth. "Hmf?" Applebloom said surprised.

"Well, I suppose beggars can't be choosers." Snails...uh...'Leon' said.

"Why don't you start making sense! What's going on?" Applebloom asked frustrated.


"Okay, you know their are many other worlds out there, besides your castle and this town, right?" asked Fluttershy.

"Yeah." Scoot said.

"But they're suppose to be a secret!" Sweetie Belle said.

"They've been secret, because they've never been connected, until now." Fluttershy explained. "When the Heartless came, everything changed."


"The Heartless?" Applebloom asked.

"The ones who attacked you, remember?" Twist asked.

"Those it without hearts." Snails said, drinking a swing of Coco Cola.

"The darkness in people's hearts, that's what attracts them." Twist said.

"And their is darkness, within every heart." Snails said.

"Hey, have you heard of someone named Ansem?" Twist asked.


"Ansem?" Scoot asked.

"He was studying the Heartless." said Fluttershy, still remaining calm at the fillies. "He recorded all of his findings in a very detailed report."

"Wow...uh...can we see it?" Scoot asked.

"It's pages are scattered everywhere." Fluttershy said sadly.

"Scattered?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"To many worlds." Fluttershy said.

"Oh! Then maybe the King went to find them!" Scoot said with a smirk.

"Yes, those were my thoughts exactly." Fluttershy explained.

"We gotta find them quick!" Scoot said, now losing her smirk.

"Wait!" said Sweetie Belle, not ready for the information given. "First, we need that 'key'!"

"That's right, the Keyblade." Fluttershy said.


"So...this is the key?" Applebloom asked.

"Exactly!" Twist said.

"The Heartless has great fear of the Keyblade. That's why they'll keep coming at you, no matter what." Snails said.

"But, Ah didn't ask for this." Applebloom said.

"The Keyblade chooses it's master." Twist explained. "And it chose you."

"So, tough luck." Snails said, now resting on the wall like a boss.

"How did all this happen?" asked Applebloom, now resting the Keyblade on the side. "Ah remember being at Sweet Apple Acres..."

She gasped in realization, both her home and island was ruined. "Wait a minute. What happened to Ponyville?! Destiny Island? Mah Home?! Spike! Diamond!" Applebloom asked.

Snails scoffed in laughter and...well...laughed in a whisper tone. "Ponyville? Sweet Apple Acres? Those are some really dumb names." He said.

"Hey! Their not stupid! We work for apples and sell them like Applejack would do!" Applebloom said.

"Applejack? You mean the box of cereal kind of Applejack?" Snails asked with a taunting smirk.

"Leon, stop being mean!" Twist said.

"No, he's right." Applebloom said sadly. "They're not real anymore, Ah guess."

(Traverse Music)

"Hey, just a tip: I heard that Keyblades can open all sorts of locks. Give it a try next time you see a treasure chest." Twist said.

Siting on the table was a chest just waiting to be open. "Meh." Applebloom ignored the chest and went to Snails.

"Soon, the Heartless will find you. Best to prepare yourself." Leon said.

"Prepare myself?" Applebloom asked.

"To fight for your life. Are you ready?" Snails asked.

"Yeah!" Applebloom said with passion.

"Twist, let's go join Fluttershy." Snails said calmly. "She should be there with the other visitors."

Other visitors? Applebloom thought. Out of nowhere, a heartless appeared in the room. "Twist! Go!" Snails ordered.

(Battle Music)
(Checkpoint)

On the other room, Sweetie Belle was curious about the screaming, when she tried to open it, she was child abused by a door and she slammed into the wall.

"Don't worry about the shorties, worry about the boss." Leon (Snails) said. He took off, and left Applebloom with six armored heartless.

She tried to take off, but the soilders got one fatal hit to the back. She tripped and fell to the ground. "Fine...have it yer way." Applebloom said.

She swung her key to the Soilder, but it didn't die so easy. One tried to kick her, but she just bucked it far enough to regain some energy. She hit on to her left and forced it to stay back. And she killed the same one that hit her on the back. It dropped a whole lot of munny and health, and this made Applebloom smile. She hit one far enough to hit the one that was bucked early, which soon to conclude that the one that was bucked was killed.

She gave a full 360 degree and killed all four of them, and earning a lot of experience. "Aw yeah! Wait 'til Ah tell Scoot and Sweetie Belle this!" Applebloom said. She ran out of...somewhere, and ended up back to Second District. She ran into the Third District as fast as possible.

Meanwhile, Scoot saw Applebloom in the distance, but when she turned around she met two soilders back on each corner. "Are these the Heartless guys?" Scoot asked, hiding behind her shield.

"Let's go get 'em, Scoots!" Sweetie Belle said. It worked well for about...two - three seconds, before they was kicked out of the building, and landing on Applebloom. When they fell, their eyes spun in circles, but they saw the key. "They key!" Scoot and Sweetie Belle said.

"Scoots! Sweetie Belle!" Applebloom said with a smile.

"Do I know you?" Scoots asked.



That was straight up cruel.



Pillars appeared, blocking every entrance it could and soilders appeared everywhere! "C'mon Scoots and Sweetie Belle! Let's go get 'em!" Applebloom said.

(Moar Battle Music)

Applebloom took one direction, Sweetie Belle took the left, and Scootaloo took the right. Two soilders at a time. It was straight up easy at first, and Applebloom leveled up after that, gaining strength. When all the soilders died, something fell out of the sky. It bounced, and it connected itself to pieces. "What is that?!" Sweetie Belle asked.

Oh no...



IT'S GUARD ARMOR!!

"Piece of cake." Applebloom said with a grin.

"Uh...okay?!" Scoot said with fear. They jumped the creature down! Applebloom had the feet, Sweetie Belle had the right arm, and Scoot had the left arm. The pieces soon fell apart from their attacks, but it became more angry. When Applebloom got the last hit, their health, defense, and magic increased. Why?



'Caused they leveled up, that's why!



Guard Armor was shaking like an earth quake, until it's head fell out, and a crystal heart came out. That's when Applebloom obtained the Brave Warrior ring.

(Stop Music)

"So...you were looking for me?" Applebloom asked. Both Scoot and Sweetie Belle nodded. "They, too, have been seeking the weilder of the Keyblade." Snails said.

"Hey, why don't you come with us? We can go to other worlds on our vessel." Scoot said.

Applebloom sat their, but something was itching her brain. "Ah wonder if Ah can find Spike and Diamond." Applebloom asked.

"Of course!" said Sweetie Belle with a huge smile.

"Are you sure?" Scoot whispered to Sweetie Belle.

"Who knows." said Sweetie Belle, obviously lieing to Applebloom and losing her smile. "But we need her to come with us to help us find the King."

"Applebloom, go with them." Snails ordered. "Especially if you want to find your friends."

"Yeah, Ah guess." Applebloom said sadly.

"But you can't come along looking like that, understand?" Sweetie Belle said. "No frowning. No sad face, okay?"

"Yeah! You gotta look awesome, like us!" Scoot said.

"This boat runs on happy faces." Sweetie said.

"Happy?" Applebloom asked. "Ah can try adorable."

"Sure, try." Sweetie Belle said. She scoffed in laughter. No way that Applebloom was much more adorable than tha-

...

...

...

...

Oh crap.

...

...

...

...

...

ADORABLE COMPETITION ACTIVATED!!

This made Sweetie Belle's jaw just...drop, and made Scoot laugh. "BWUHAHAHAHA!! Oh man. I never thought I see the day where you actually beat Sweetie Belle in a adorable competition!" Scoot said.

"Alright, Ah'll come." Applebloom said.

"Sweetie Belle." Belle murmured, putting her hoof in the middle.

"Scootaloo." Scoot said, wiping a tear and doing the same like Sweetie Belle..

"Ah'm Applebloom." She said. Applebloom already knew who they were, but since they don't know who she is, she'll just play along with it...for now. "All for one, and one for all!" They raised their hoofs in the air, like they did when they actually knew each other.

Those were the good ol' days.


That little squirt took down that heartless! Who'd had thought it? asked a voice.

Such is the power of the Keyblade. The child's strength is not his own. said another voice.

Why don't we just turn him into a Heartless? That'll settle things quick enough. said a female voice.

And the brats friends are the Kings lackeys! the voiced said as he purred 'brat'. Swoggle me eyes, they're all bilge rats by the look of them.

Your no prize yourself. said a villain voice, than laughing.

Shut up! ordered the other voice.

Enough. ordered the female voice. The Keyblade has chosen him. Will it be he who conquers the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow him? Either way, he could be quite useful.


After some weird reunion and earning 100 munny, Applebloom was ready. "The Gummi Ship is just outside the gate." Sweetie Belle said.

"The whut?" Applebloom said seriously confused.

"That's our ship." Sweetie Belle said.

"Wait 'til you see it!" Scoot said with a huge smile.

"Hold on." Sweetie Belle said as she was digging in her cape - pocket. She brought out a piece of floating fire and forced Applebloom to put it in her coat pocket.

"Applebloom, that was for you." She said.

Attained the power of fire.

Learned the fire magic spell

"Scoot, give him that other thing." Sweetie Belle ordered.

"Huh? Oh yeah!" Scoot said.

Obtained dodge roll

"Come on! Let's go!" Applebloom said with excitement.

"Not until we're ready." Scoot said.

"Ah'm ready! C'mon!" Applebloom said.

"Alright, alright, where too?" Sweetie Belle said as they aboard the Gummi Ship.

"Hmm...Olympus Coliseum!" Applebloom said as she hit the start button.

"Alright, let's go!" They all said.


"Huh...that was awesome." Your friend says.

"Alright, leave!" You beg

"Alright alright, well...see ya." You friend says as he/she leaves the door.

Maybe making this bet wasn't such a good idea.