• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 5,445 Views, 120 Comments

Redemption of an AI - ToscoFarrax



Medicant Bias gets sent to Equestria, a magical land full of ponies and other creatures, and now he has 2 options the first is to help these ponies out, using them as an example that he has changed and the second is to erradicate them.

  • ...
15
 120
 5,445

I'm alive

kek
Yeah, well its been almost like what 3 years or so? Idk, truth is that I'm not into FIM anymore, hence why I pretty much abandoned the site (and this story), also I just wanted to check if my account hadn't been deleted for inactivity and lo and behold, its still here, and looking back at the story I'm still happy with the main plot that I had in mind, but then I cringe HARD when I see all the misspellings and all that crap that ironically turns me off from reading anything.
Well it's been a while since then and I like to think that my grasp on the lenguage has gotten better (English ain't my native lenguage if you can't tell already), so if I decide to continue the story (wich is a 50/50 since as I already said, I'm not into FiM anymore) I will start by editing all the previous chapters first, adding and taking away unecessary fillers and that kind of stuff.
So yeah, I'm surprised people were still waiting for an update for this thing wich is one of the reasons I feel obliged to continue this until at the very least I feel comfortable to end it.
So yeah, that's basically it guys.

Comments ( 17 )

when is next chapter?

Comment posted by ToscoFarrax deleted May 18th, 2017

8173596
Wow, that was quick

These kinds of chapters are actually against site rules. This is what blog posts are for :U

The op has delivered. Meme_down.jpeg

I would love for you to continue this story, with some corrections to your writing to make it a easier read.

wow, i didt wait this... the english is not my native lenguage too

I love how the story is going, and how you are looking back on it, to fix any mistakes, in it, I love halo and fim, i hope for the next chapter that you have him and luna talk about there past about each other cause I can see a small friendship between them happening, because Luna became nightmare moon, because of the darkness in her heart and the AI being curupted by the flood, I hope you don't give up on this story. P.S. I like the three options you had in one part of the story, I like to see that again, like the next one could be about one of the main six giving a chance to became a friend.

Yes we Need more :D!

ill carry this story too, im planning on finishing unfinished stories if anyone is willing to help.

Noooooooooooooooo.

Guess this isnt getting finished

New chapters

Please continue 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Login or register to comment