• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 5,445 Views, 120 Comments

Redemption of an AI - ToscoFarrax



Medicant Bias gets sent to Equestria, a magical land full of ponies and other creatures, and now he has 2 options the first is to help these ponies out, using them as an example that he has changed and the second is to erradicate them.

  • ...
15
 120
 5,445

The Show off part 2

You chose B)Eradicate them
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Equestria Borders
Near an occupied dragon nest
05:30 P.M


Medicant Bias made his choice, these creatures wouldn't leave peacefully if he asked them, and he couldn't let them harm these ponies, the mantle said that every single life form had the right to live, it said too that the forerunners always had to step in between the powerfull and the weak, the the hostile and the defenseless, in this case he had to protect these ponies, even if that means that he has to erradicate these dragons.

The dragon let out a spine chilling roar and charged towards him, once that he was close enough, he tried to strike him with his spiked tail, but Medicant Bias flew up in the sky dodging it, and then he dove right in the center of the dragons chest, knocking the air out of his lungs and sending him a few feet away from the ponies.

The green dragon just saw how his friend was stuggling to breath, and then he looked back at the war sphinx, it's eyes full of rage, it placed one of it claws in front of him and he placed another one behind him, like if it was placing some kind of lock or anchorage to avoid being blown away after releasing a huge amount of power.

The dragon lowered his head to one side with its mouth shut, but it could be seen how a few flames came out of in between his fangs, and then unleashed an ocean of flames way more powerfull than the ones that the drake's breathed on him earlier, capable of engulfing him and the ponies.

The ocean of flames engulfed him, and the ponies, wich were under a magical purple shield casted by Twilight and being supported by princess Celestia, and before the shield gave up because of the incredible heat of the flames, some kind of light yellow hexagonal shield appeared out of nowhere, the ponies looking around their group, with hopes to find a glowing horn, but instead they found an flying oval shaped creature that was casting the shield around them by firing some kind of yellow beam coming out of its eye. The ponies were in awe, how was this little being casting a magic shield without a horn, but more important, how was it casting a shield stronger than the princesse's and endure such heat?.

Back outside of the flames engulfing Medicant Bias and the ponies, the injured dragon finally got his breath back, and joined his fellow reptilian in the shower of flames, making the already unbearable heat even more lethal if it wasn't hot enough already. Once that the dragons ran out of breath, the flames assaulting the ponies and the creature that attacked them became smaller and smaller with the time, until there was only a big and dense curtain of smoke and ashes, they were so dense that they couldn't see through them, they had to wait for them to dissipate.

The dragons were already congratulating themselves, they didn't just obliterated a new strange creature, but they roasted two of the princesses of equestria!, they didn't have to search for other source of food now, or live scared because the princesses could suddnly make the sun never rise on their territory again, that could consequently make several dragons starve to death or making them freeze to death, now they were the dominant species in this country.

But before the dragons could fly off towards the nest, they heard an electrical flickering sound.

*TSS-SSSS*

Once that they turned their heads back to the curtain of smoke, they could hear that the sound was coming from inside the cloud of black somke, and they could see how some kind of light flickered inside of it, with several yellow dots floating in the air. And after a few moments, for they dismay, they could see that the creature didn't even flinched by their flames, and it had some kind of yellow dots floating under every single metal feather the creature had, every second they seemed to become a little bit bigger.

The green, smaller dragon roared in anger and he flew high in the sky, first this thing attacks his nephew and his brother like if it was no big deal, and now he wasn't even fazed by his flames?. It was time for him to rip appart this creature and the ponies with his own claws, and then he doved towards te creature, placing his claws infront of his face, acting like if he was some kind of harpoon that was going to pierce the war sphinx. But just before the dragon even got close to the creature, every single yellow orb that were floating beneath his feathers were shot at the diving dragon in some kind of nedle form.

The dragon tried to dodge the projectiles made of light by flying to his side, but the hardlight spears just bended to the side, following the dragon at lightning speeds. Once that the spears reached the dragon, he let out a blood curling scream, for every single needle pierced through his body, entering by one side of his body and getting out by the other side. After a few seconds of being suspended in the air, the hardlight spears were extinguished, and the dead body of the dragon fell to the ground, looking like some kind of cheese, blood leaking out of every hole.

Medicant Bias placed his eyes on the body of the dragon, and started to glow orange-yellowish, and he shot two red beams towards it, making the body start to disintegrate in some kind of yellow petals that dissapeared seconds after, after one minute, the body of the dragon was gone, leaving only a pool of blood.

The other dragon was in a state of pure shock, they were both dragons, adult dragons, they had an unmatched strenght and agility, plus the wisdom that they collected through the hundreds of years of experience made them even more dangerous, and now this creature comes out of nowhere with a bunch of ponies, survives their infernal fire, and it got rid of his brother like a fly, like if he was nothing. Soon the shock turned into fear, and it instatly turned into hate and rage, maybe it killed his brother, but he was younger, but him, he was one thousand and seven hundred and fifty years old, he had more than a milenia of experience, and his power was far more advanced than any dragon he knew, he had to win this fight.

GROWL"Whatever or whoever you are, consider yourself and those ponies dead" He said pointing the ponies that were inside the bubble shield and running his claw across his neck.

"And dont even try your cheap-light magic or whatever you call it on me, my scales are way more resistant than my brother's, cannon balls shatter against my scales!" The dragon proclaimed, in a desperate try to intimidate the creature, but Medicant Bias didn't even thought about a chance of this dragon getting out from this battle alive, there were very few things on the galaxy that could take on the artillery of a war sphinx without getting obliterated.

Medicant Bias didn't even talk, he was just waiting for the dragon to make the first move, so he could get over with this nonsensical fight at once.

Grrr"Buck you then" Said the dragon clenching his teeth, as he sunk his claw on the ground. The veins in his body started to grow, as well as his muscles, his scales started to grow thicker, his fangs became sharper and larger until he grew in mass until he became about two times bigger in comparison of his last form. Medicant Bias was archiving all of the fight in his data banks, all of the knowledge he could gather in this planet was very valuable, and this was interesting indeed, the dragon seemed to use some kind of natural steroid to increase his combat ability, he had to learn more about that once this fight was finished.

The dragon gave the metal being one last time and saw its eyes were glowing crimson red, but that didn't matter now, he leaned back, pressing a lot of force on his back legs, and in one single lunge, it launched itself at an incredible speeds, and in a matter of seconds he was infront of the war spinx, and he placed one of his claws on it's head, and leaned back to deliver an incredible strong punch, however, Medicant Bias didn't like to be touched, and he sent an incredible charged shock charge to the exterior hull of his combat suit, making the dragon's muscles to contract and convulse.

Then once the particle accelerators Medicant Bias was charging while the dragon was too busy bragging where fully charged, and he shot a single beam of ionized particles from his eyes to the dragon's arm, the force of the sudden impact making the enchanced dragon to be sent just a couple of feet away. The dragon felt an horrible pain and a huge pinch on his claw, but after two seconds, it stoped, and brought his gaze towards his foe.

"I said that It wouldn't work on me" The dragon said with a grin confident that he had this battle already won, he leaned back to try another strike, but then felt the same pain again, wich made him clutch his hand in pain.

When he saw his claw again, the horror struck him, it was being disintegrated into some kind of yellow petals that soon disapeared in the air. Impulsed by the panic, his survival instincts kicked in him and the dragon tried anything he could do, he tried to scratch his claw, he blew fire into it, he even tried to rip the scales out of his claw, but nothing worked, soon whatever was trying to kill him already disintegrated his whole hand and it was moving starting to consume the arm.

In a desperate try of survival, the dragon chopped off his arm from the elbow, his arm fell to the ground followed by a blast of blood and it dissapeared in a matter of seconds. But it did not matter whatever the dragon tried to do, he was already doomed since the beam made contact with his body, soon enough the newly amputated arm started to morph into little yellow petals that would dissapear in the sky, soon his other arm started suffer the same fate as well as his tail. The dragon screamed in pain and desesperation as he felt how his extremities and insides where slowly disintegrated, soon after a few seconds of blood and screams, there was nothing left of the dragon, just like his brother the only thing he left behind was a pool of blood.

Once the fight was over, silence took over the area, the only sound that could be heared was the wind, and the energy shields that the sentinels were deploying, after a few seconds, the remaining sentinels rose up the ground coming out of their cloak as they started to round Medicant Bias in search of any damage.

The ponies were in shock, after the gruesome display, Celestia heavily reconsidering the invitation she gave to the creature to come to the capital city, he already showed that he is far more powerfull than an ancient dragon, and he wiped out two of them with ease in a matter of minutes, a thing that would usually take almost an army of guards with the princesses help, and this creature showed that he was capable of doing it without even being harmed.

Once the sentinels were done with the scans, Medicant Bias turned around facing the ponies, an action that made princess Celestia stand in a defensive pose, shielding the elements behind her, he did not seemed to care, for he just changed to a prone position, floating right above the ground, making him look like some kind of space stingray, and then spoke, the lights in his eyes flickering with each word.

"Your vehicles are not usable at the moment, if we want to reach the destination you should cling on me" Medicant Bias said.

"What do you mean by 'WE'?!" Rainbow Dash said taking a step forward, spreading her wings in a try to make herself look bigger.

Celestia just placed a hoof infront of her chest, stoping her in her tracks as she gave her a disapproving look and then she turned onto Medicant Bias.

"I... don't think that bringing you to Canterlot is a good idea after all" She said looking to the ground.

"Is there something troubling you?" Medicant Bias said, crurious about the sudden change of Idea.

"Y-y-you killed those poor dragons..." Fluttershy whimpered in a very low voice.

After finding out what was the problem, Medicant Bias started to formulate an answer, It was obvious that these ponies were not familiar with violence, and they were upset because of his recent display, even though the dragons were threatening their lifes, they were still upset because of their deaths, just like most forerunners would feel about killing an innocent creature.

"My apologizes if my display was quite... gruesome, even though it is hard for me to admit it, the extermination of those creatures was necessary" Medicant Bias said trying to convince the ponies that the sacrifice was necessary.

At this point, the sadness of Fluttershy was morphing into anger, he just KILLED those dragons without even showing remorse!, she knew that most of the dragons could be very mean, but they were still living beings!, and killing them like that without prejudice was just, horrible!. Fluttershy gathered all the strength she had, and picked herself up off the ground, hovering in the air.

"H-how dare you..." She said wiping the tears out of her face, all eyes on her.

"Fluttershy..." Whispered Twilight with sadness, sadness of seeing her friend so upset.

"How dare you to say that the death of those poor dragons was necessary?!" Fluttershy asked in anger as she started to fly towards Medicant Bias. Doing her best to at least getting one apology out of him.

"They were defending their family, and you just killed them!, that dragon is probably all alone now, because you killed his father!" Fluttershy was now at this point hoovering right infront of the war sphinx's face, deploying her most effective weapon, The Stare.

"Fluttershy, that's enough, we are all upset but-" Twilight tried to calm down her friend, but she was interrupted.

"No!, I want to know what he needs to say, he need to apologize!." Fluttershy exclaimed, demanding an apolgy from the forerunner ancilla.

Medicant Bias was just sitting there, he couldn't make this equine understand that those reptiles had pure intentions of getting rid of them, and he protected them, and what does he get in return? Insolence, insults and a pony that is demanding an apology for saving them, something deep inside of him flickered by a moment, he felt something that he hadn't felt in milenias, Anger.

"I have nothing to say to you" Medicant Bias said as he started to hoover higher than Fluttershy, his eyes changing to a crimson red.

"How dare-" She tried to say before being interrupted by him once again.

"I just did what my master would've wanted, I protected you from destruction, those beings don't care what you have to say to them, they dont care if you are peacefull, they are going to kill you no matter what, for them you are just another target, another meal, and if you aren't even capable of being gratefull for my help, then you are not whorty of it, you are not even Reclaimers, I shouldn't even be wasting time with you." Medicant Bias said, hoovering just above Fluttershy, the pony was sobbing by now, she just wanted to protect all she could, but she realised that it doesn't matter how many animals she helps, most of them will still see her as a meal.

Once he realised that he reduced this pony to tears with just words, he regained control over himself once again, this wasn't right, that wasn't supposed to happen, he wanted to show that he was here to help, and he was going the wrong way. All of the remaining elements rushed over to comfort her, some of them giving him quick death glares, Celestia approached to Medicant Bias.

"Was that really necessary?" Celestia said, concerned of the sudden outburst of anger towards Fluttershy.

"I-Im really sorry, that wasn't supposed to happen, I dont know what was the problem with my system a few moments ago" Medicant Bias tried to explain, not wanting to tell them his experience with Rampancy.

"System?" Celestia thought, what did he meant with system?.

"Anyways, its not me the one you are supposed to be apologizing to..." Celestia said, looking to the now comforted Fluttershy that was getting up the ground.

Medicant Bias understood that if he wanted to show these equines his kind side, he should start by apologizing for his sudden outburst of anger. He started to hoover towards the group of equines, they started to move around, making a barrier between him and Fluttershy.

"Let him." Celestia said ordering them to get out of the way, so Medicant Bias could get closer to Fluttershy.

Even though they did not liked the idea of letting him through they got out of the way, looking each of his movements, searching for an excuse to get him away of their friend. Once Medicant Bias was close enough, Fluttershy closed her eyes tightly, and emited a quiet meep as she curled in a ball, not knowing what Medicant Bias was going to do.

"My apologizes" He said, all of the mane six looked at him in confusion, and an ear of Fluttershy twitched, informing that she was listening to him.

"Im sorry for my sudden outburst earlier, its just that I couldn't let those dragons do whatever they wanted to do with you ponies, my ideals dictated me to protect you and your firends, but I do not expect you to forgive my attitude towards you earlier" He explained, trying his best to appeal to the soft side of the pony named Fluttershy.

"Don't apologize..." She said getting up the ground, wiping her tears away "It was my fault, its just that, sometimes I forget that not all animals are nice, and some of them still see me as a meal, even when I help them".

Medicant Bias just stood there, thinking, these equines that called themselves ponies, were in fact, somewhat, somewhat like the forerunners, in the aspect that every single one of them where kind and forgiving, but at the same time firm, when other races maybe would've taken his sudden outburst of rage as a sign of agression, they just took it as concern from him to them.

Maybe later he could run some exams, on himself and the ponies, but he had another priority right now, he turned to see the incredibly damaged chariot, the flames still dancing above it, they wouldn't go anywhere in that thing, and then he turned to Celestia.

"We are not going anywhere in that vehicle," Medicant said turning his gaze for one second to the chrased chariot and then turning to Celestia once more"How long would it take for another vehicle to arrive at this location?"

"Well, it depends on how fast I can send a beacon to Canterlot in order for a squad of guards to arrive here and assuming that this sunny day is going to last, I would say a couple of hours..." Celestia answered.

A couple of hours?, they didn't have a couple of hours, they couldn't just sit there and wait for another predator to show up and try to jump on them from behind, it wasn't a problem for him ofcourse, there where almost none biogical creatures that could even scratch a forerunner artifact, but still, he couldn't guarantee a 100% the ponies safety, he would need to take the ponies to the destination himself.

"It should be faster if I helped you get to your city" Medicant Bias said, moving to a prone position, hoovering just inches above the ground.

"Wait, what do you mean by- WOAH!" Rainbow Dash was cut off by a sentinel using some kind of blue beam to grab her and then move her to Medicant Bias' back.

"What is going on!" Twilight said as she and all of the other ponies where grabbed by some kind of blue beam and positionated them onto back of Medicant Bias, once all the ponies, and the injured guards where positionated on his back he spoke.

"Please, do not be alarmed, I'm going to magnetize your hoofs to me for your own safety, you might feel a light pinch." He said, as he conducted a non lethat, but strong, charge of energy to the equines hoofs, enough to make a small energy shield that surronded all of their hoofs, ensuring that no wind would blow them away.

"Clestia, I must admit that I'm oblivious to the location of our destination, so I would be very gratefull if you told me which way we are headed" Medicant Bias said

"W-well Canterlot is located North-west, but you cant just..." Celestia tried to say but was cut-off by Medicant Bias.


"I'm sorry Celestia but this is no time for explanations, once we reach our destiny I will answer all your questions but for now." Medicant Bias said as he started to to hoover away from the ground "Please, prepare yourselfs for the take-off"

"Wow buddy, who the hell you think you are talking to? I'm the RAINBOW DASH I can do a sonic rain-WOAAH!" Rainbow Dash claimed until Medicant Bias flew off with them at an incredible speed of MACH 5.

"HOW FAST IS THIS THING GOING?!" Rarity shouted, lowering her head a litte, trying to not get her mane messed up by the wind.

"We are currently traveling at a MACH 5 speed, fast enough to reach out destination in a matter of minutes" Medicant Bias said, already having his vision zoomed into a distant city on a mountain.

"WAIT! MEDICANT, WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU JUST CAN'T LAND ABOVE THE CITY JUST LIKE THIS, IT WOULD MAKE ALL THE CITIZENS PANIC WITHOUT MENTIONING THE INTERNATIONAL LEADER'S OUTRAGE OF A FOREIGN CREATURE!" Celestia said trying to get her mane off her face.

"In that case I'll take security meassures." Medicant Bias said, already slowing down and hovering thousands of meters over Canterlot.

"Look! everypony at Canterlot looks like little ants, HELLO LITTLE PONY ANTS!" Pinkie shouted, somehow waving her mane as a hoof.

Suddenly an translucid blue oval surrounded Medicant Bias and the ponies, making them almost completely invisible.

"Woah, what is this?..." Twilight asked her curiosity taking over her.

"This is a camouflage field, we are completely invisible to the naked eye." Medicant Bias explained to the curios pony.

"This is quite impressive im must say, usually an invisibility spell would consume a lot of magic just to deploy it on an average size pony, but you just made one around all of yourself, you have to tell me how it works." Twilight said in wonder.

"That will be in another time little one, for now we arrived at castle." Medicant Bias said, as he landed softly in the grass of the castle's garden.

"It would be the best for me to stay as hidden as possible, if what you said was true, I dobut you would want to have international affairs about what to do with me." Medicant Bias explained "I will transform back to my combat suit form and I'll follow you inside your castle." Medicant Bias said as turned off the magnetic fields on the ponies hoofs, allowing them to climb off him.

"Okay, we just have to get in the castle and we'll search for a more private place to talk." Celestia said as she walked inside the castle, being followed by her sister, the mane six and an invisible Forerunner AI.

Celestia just needed to be very carefull with her decisions from now on.

Author's Note:

Sorry for being inactive all this time, I was just out of inspiration.
ALSO Curious info:
Did you knew that the masterchief's mjolnir armor is rated as a class 2 combat skin in forerunner standards? and that forerunner civilians have to wear atleast a Class 8 combat skin, and even though masterchief's mjolnir was a combat skin of class 2 it was more effective against the flood than the class 8 combat skins, because of it's capabilities to endure hazardous enviroments, making the user almost immune to the flood infection...