• Published 26th Jun 2013
  • 2,244 Views, 138 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Wasteland Deathwatch - The Red Angel



A Deathwatch Space Marine ends up in the Equestrian Wasteland. Can the wastelanders survive the wrath of a man bred to kill any aliens he meets no matter what?

  • ...
11
 138
 2,244
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 43 )

This...is actually a first for me I have to say, haven't seen a Warhammer 40k crossover with MLP that is set in the FOE universe. Have a fave for this. :twilightsmile:

2777576 I'm glad you like it! :pinkiehappy: If you have any criticism let me know! I could really use it!

2777587
The only thing I would of criticized you on is if you had used a Ultramarine, then I would have had words for you alright....:twilightangry2:

But nah, so far it's alright. :twilightsmile:

2777607 lol. I agree with you there.

this has potential but why ultra why not salamanders much nicer.

pacing needs work.

Oh god I normally hate Fallout: Equestria fics to death but this seemed utterly ridiculous and caught my interest. I'm actually going to read this and favorite it for future updates

I'm liking what I'm seeing. I'm a huge fan of WH40K. My only question to you is Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh, or Khorne?

2777728 He a Deathwatch Space Marine, and a Blood Angel. I hate the Ultrasmurfs, and I didn't want a pyro there. But thanks for the feedback! :pinkiehappy:

2777918 Loyalist. No Chaos here. (At least, We all hope so.) :pinkiecrazy:

2777868 Could you be specific? LIke does it need to be slower or faster? Also thank you! I really needed criticism. :twilightsmile:

slower uhmm add more description stuff like that.

2777992 but they are the nicest. (not saying much) and can maintain their own equipment
with out admech

2778006 Thank you! I'll get on that soon. :twilightblush:

2778015 Well yeah but I really wanted a son of Sanguinius to be the main character. Salamanders kick too much ass for me to put them here lol. :pinkiehappy:

2777607
Imagine my surprise when i find you reading this story and knowing about the Ultramarines.

Great story so far. I am rather interested to see where this story will go.

just a question are any chaos worshippers going to make an appearance

Quick note, space Marines do not need sleep for silly amounts of time (Like a week to a month of wide awake xenos purging) and when they do its not really like sleep, more like meditation. (please tell me if anything is wrong here, but I am pretty sure this is right)

The Imperium still use radios, they just call them Vox-casters.

As the Average pony has been demonstrated to be around 4 feet tall, and space marines average upwards of 7 feet out of armor, the Captain is FUCKHUGE compared to ponies. As such you likely should have decribed him needing to stoop to enter Lily's house, or better describe her house to demonstrate why he didn't need to do so.

Also S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats only ever go up to 10, even if you are the most Bad-Ass Mother Fucker the wasteland has ever seen the best you can do is straight 10s across the board.

The Captains strength Due to his Astartes Power Armor would be represented game wise as 10 (+)

'Suffer not the Alien...' would apply to Xenos but not Daemons or traitors.

2781725

Depends on the Chapter, some Chapter's Geneseeds have lost the ability to grow the organ that grants that ability, due to mutation.

Don't remember the specifics of the organs abilities but it works similar to that if I recall.

Lols, only 4 charisma.

2777992 I wholeheartedly agree my friend. I do have a way to deal with them: RAM OUR FUCKING POWER BATS UP THEIR PUSSY ASSES LIKE THE MEWLING LITTLE BITCHES THEY ARE, THEN WE'RE GONNA BEAT UP THEIR ASSES WITH FUCKING POWER CHAIRS AND BURN THEIR ASSES WITH HOLY FUCKFIRE THEN WE'RE GONNA STOMP THEIR BURNING BODIES WITH FUCKING POWERFEET!!! THOSE ULTRASMURF CUNTS!!! GAAAAAHHH! I'M SO MOTHERFUCKING ANGRY!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS ANGRY!!! ALL THE TIME!!!
NO I DON'T HAVE ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES!!!

Btw: LOL charisma

Just because he was a genetically modified super-soldier didn’t mean he doesn’t have to sleep sometimes.

Actually, Space Marines can sleep while marching and even while standing guard. Furthermore, he needn't be concerned about guns. Space Marine's bones are immune to small arms fire. Imperial small arms fire, which by the way, has derringers with the power of a modern M2 .50 cal. Their skin darkens sufficiently to radiation that it is highly resistant to laser weapons, too. In fact, it is probably all but immune to fallout tech plasma weapons and laser weapons alike. He can even shrug off a hit from a bazooka while naked. His armor makes his augmented body seem like wet tissue paper by comparison.

Perhaps my favorite part of Space Marines, though, is their augmented voice box. Not just because of the super naturally deep voice thing fitting their image, but because fluff says you can feel them speak through your bones. Awesome.

Also, I love that his strength is up to eleven. Literally!

This Marine seems oddly comfortable with dealing with xenos.

Comment posted by Donutethespartan2 deleted Nov 1st, 2013

LOL love your work but when is next chapter ready



Also RANDOM MUSTACHE!!!!!!!
:moustache::moustache::moustache:

4190901

Thanks!

And to be honest, I'm not really able to do anything with it at the moment.

I'm stuck having to borrow a computer. ( I like to have my chapters saved on my hard drive when I write)

This is great! I can't wait for more!

Wait what happened to the others and WHY didn't he attempt to locate the rest of his squad.

5301581 your complaining too much, Maybe he's a one man Army? :twilightsheepish:

I like it and now I want to see more, lol! Though I do ponder what kind of helm he uses. per say MK. 4 Maximus or MK. 6 Corvus?

I feel like this needs a re-write.

I'll stick around to c where this goes.

By the philoshopher Ho Lee Chit, a Warhammer and Fo:E crossover fic. This shit gonna be crazy. The grim dark of Fallout Equestria is nothing compared to the depravity of the Warhammer universe. It's sa'shame that this is on hiatus. Nothing I can do about it. Silly pony small arm weapons won't kill him. Even if there arms at his unprotected head. on does not simple knocks out a space marine, it would only fuel his wrath.

More chapter please?

This story is really cool! You should revive it!

Bigger the better please?

Login or register to comment