• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 1,228 Views, 21 Comments

Cartoon Hangout - dbzponyninja



Various cartoon characters from various cartoon shows and movies hang out together and have fun

  • ...
42
 21
 1,228

Season 2 Episode 3 Cancelled Shows Night

Cartoon Hangout Season Two Episode Three Cancelled Shows Night by dbzponyninja Written on ‎July ‎14, ‎2014

Last time on Cartoon Hangout The Powerpuff Girls from Powerpuff Girls, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible, General Thunderbolt Ross a.k.a. Red Hulk , Jennifer Walters a.k.a. She Hulk, A Bomb a.k.a. Rick Jones and The Hulk a.k.a. Bruce Banner from Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H., Peter Parker a.k.a. Spiderman, Danny Rand a.k.a. Iron Fist, Luke Cage a.k.a. Powerman, Sam Alexander a.k.a. Nova and Ava Ayala a.k.a. White Tiger, The Justice League, Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven and Beast Boy from Teen Titans Go! and all six members of The Mane Six from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic went to Superhero Night at The Cartoon Club and proceeded to not only hang out with and talk to each other as well as eat food and play both pool and darts what happens next let's find out right now?

Tonight was Cancelled Shows Night at The Cartoon Club so Spiderman from Spectacular Spiderman, Jack from Samurai Jack, Zim from Invader Zim, Wolverine a.k.a. Logan, Storm whose real name I know but am not sure how to pronounce, Cyclops a.k.a Scott Summers, Beast a.k.a. Hank Mccoy, Ice Man a.k.a. Bobby Drake and Shadowcat a.k.a. Kitty Pride from Wolverine and The Xmen all showed up at Cancelled Shows Night as did Cleveland Brown from The Cleveland Show.


Anyway they all talked to and proceeded to hang out with several cartoon characters from both modern cartoon shows as well as cartoon characters from shows that ended in either the 1990's or in the early 2000's however even more interesting was that Spiderman from Spectacular Spiderman met and talked to Spiderman from Ultimate Spiderman who asked him what he thought about Spectacular Spiderman being cancelled for and replaced by Ultimate Spiderman and while he didn't like it at first overtime he grew to except it and he even watches the show from now and again as well.

However when several My Little Pony characters from the 1980's show commonly referred to as G1 as well as characters from Tales and My Little Pony G3 showed up and tried to get in the Cartoon Club they were denied access into as well as entrance in The Cartoon Club just because while a small amount of people like G1 and a even smaller yet still slightly bigger amount of people like Tales noone likes G3 so none of the ponies from the previous My Little Pony shows and movies were allowed in and because My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is the only not only good show but also a really good show as well so just like always only ponies from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic are allowed in. The End.

Comments ( 2 )

:facehoof: I see you've taken I and many others' advice and completely ignored it. You still can't write at all, and you show no real desire to improve. :ajbemused: You need to learn to write before you continue doing so, because this story is complete garbage in it's current state.

Eldorado, why did you cancel this?

Login or register to comment