• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 1,228 Views, 21 Comments

Cartoon Hangout - dbzponyninja



Various cartoon characters from various cartoon shows and movies hang out together and have fun

  • ...
42
 21
 1,228

Episode 5 The Battle Between The Two Cartoon Clubs part 2

Cartoon Hangout Episode 5 The Battle Between The Two Cartoon Clubs by dbzponyninja Written on ‎August ‎16, ‎2013

Last time on Cartoon Hangout in order to get back at the original Cartoon Club several villains from The Cartoon Club For Supervillains decided to take over the original Cartoon Club for not allowing villains access to it over time more and more heroes and villains joined in on the fighting with no signs of anyone stopping or slowing down anytime soon what happens next let's find out right now?

As the fighting continued and intensified explosions and fire was happening all around the area until eventually both Cartoon Clubs were caught in the explosion and destroyed.


As a result hero and villain alike stopped the fighting to rebuild their respective Cartoon Clubs.

It took most of the day and a little bit of the next day but both Cartoon Clubs were rebuilt.

Shortly after that King Sombra, Livewire, Shocker, Sabertooth, Mr Freeze, Mojo Jojo, Vulcanus, Megatron, Vlad Plasmius, Shego and The Shredder challenged Batman, Batgirl, Robin, Superman, Supergirl, Optimus Prime, Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Danny Phantom, Ben Tennyson, Gwen Tennyson, Kevin Levin, Rook, Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Master Splinter, Raphael, Donatello, Spiderman, Wolverine, Gambit, Cyclops, Beast, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle to a rematch in a faraway location that was nowhere near the two Cartoon Clubs so as to not accidentally destroy either one of them again.

After several hours of fighting the heroes won and the supervillains fled but they promised that one day soon they would return to take over the original Cartoon Club. The End For Now?

On the next episode of Cartoon Hangout it's Girls Night at The Cartoon Club and Daphne and Velma from Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated, Mrs. Cake, Cheerilee, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Cadence, Princess Luna and Princess Celestia from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Lola Bunny and Tina Duck from Looney Tunes Show, Margaret the robin and Eileen the mole from Regular Show, Princess Bubblegum, Flame Princess, Lumpy Space Princess and Marceline the vampire queen from Adventure Time plus Zoe Trent the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Minka Mark the spidermonkey, Pepper Clark the skunk, and Penny Ling the panda from Littlest Pet Shop are all going to party and have fun together all of this and more will happen on the next episode of Cartoon Hangout.

Cartoon Hangout Episode 6 Girls Night At The Cartoon Club.