• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 1,228 Views, 21 Comments

Cartoon Hangout - dbzponyninja



Various cartoon characters from various cartoon shows and movies hang out together and have fun

  • ...
42
 21
 1,228

Season 2 Episode 2 Superhero Night At The Cartoon Club

Cartoon Hangout Season Two Episode Two Superhero Night At The Cartoon Club by dbzponyninja Written on ‎June ‎6, ‎2014

Last time on Cartoon Hangout Mr. Krabs went to The Cartoon Club and asked several cartoon characters if they could spare a dime even though he didn't need it due to the fact that he is a greedy restraraunt owner so no one would spare a dime and after failing to get a dime several times he finally gave up and went back to Bikini Bottom. What happens next let's find out right now?

Tonight was Superhero Night at The Cartoon Club so all four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from the 2012- present show, the Teen Titans from Teen Titans Go!, The Avengers, The Justice League, The Powerpuff Girls from Powerpuff Girls, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible, Spiderman a.k.a. Peter Parker, Iron Fist a.k.a. Danny Rand, Nova a.k.a. Sam Alexander, Powerman a.k.a. Luke Cage and White Tiger a.k.a. Ava Ayala from Ultimate Spiderman, Hulk a.k.a. Bruce Banner, A Bomb a.k.a. Rick Jones, Skarr, She Hulk a.k.a. Jennifer Walters and Red Hulk a.k.a. General Thunderbolt Ross from Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H plus all six members of The Mane Six even though they aren't technically credited as superheroines but seeing as how they've saved all of Equestria seven times they are there regardless.

Anyway all these hero and heroines talked about the multiple times they saved both the entire world as well as the place that they live and they also ate food as well as played both darts and pool. The End.