• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 1,227 Views, 21 Comments

Cartoon Hangout - dbzponyninja



Various cartoon characters from various cartoon shows and movies hang out together and have fun

  • ...
42
 21
 1,227

Episode 3 The Card Game and Skateboard Competition To End All Competitions

Cartoon Hangout Episode 3 The Card Game and Skateboard Competition To End All Competitions by dbzponyninja Written on ‎July ‎17, ‎2013

Last time on Cartoon Hangout several supervillains from several superhero cartoon shows, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and Disney movies were not allowed entry into The Cartoon Club due to being supervillains so they formed their own seperate Cartoon Club for supervillains named The Cartoon Club For Supervillains where they do all the things that the normal Cartoon Club does as well as plotting how to get rid of their enemies what happens next let's find out right now?

Sunil Nevla asked "Big Macintosh in the trademark Indian accent that he talks in "Don't you find it weird/ funny that both of us are voiced by the same voice actor?"

Big Macintosh told the blue mongoose "Nope that's not weird at all lot's of characters on Littlest Pet Shop are voiced by actors and actresses from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic what's so weird about that?"

Sunil told Big Macintosh "I am mostly referring to the way how when Peter New does my voice he talks in a Indian accent but when he does your voice he does your voice he talks in a deep southern accent and usually but not always says either Eeyup or Nope but occasionally says more words than that."

In a corner of The Cartoon Club Lil Rob from Wild Grinders was talking to Otto Rocket from Rocket Power and challenged him to a nearby Skate Park that wasn't in Ocean Shores or Sprawl City to find out once and for all who is the best skateboarder.

However at a table in The Cartoon Club a fierce three way card game was going on between Lola Bunny from Looney Tunes Show, Fluttershy's pet rabbit Angel Bunny from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic of course and Buttercream Sundae from Littlest Pet Shop however as Angel Bunny was the only one at the table who was not able to talk it was hard for him to play cards with Lola and Buttercream and after several minutes of anger and frustation from both of them Angel eventually gave up and left thus the three way card game turned into a two way card game.

After several more minutes Buttercream won the card game and the skateboard competition between Lil Rob and Otto Rocket ended in a draw. The End.

On the next exciting two part episode of Cartoon Hangout still slightly angry at the fact that supervillains are not allowed access into The Cartoon Club despite the fact that they now have their own seperate Cartoon Club Livewire, Shocker, Mr. Freeze, Sabertooth, King Sombra, Mojo Jojo and Vulcanus attack The Cartoon Club with plans to destroy it so the good cartoon characters no longer have a place to hang out and have fun together and Superman, Supergirl, Spiderman, Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, The Xmen, The Mane Six, The Powerpuff Girls, Ben Tennyson, Rook, Gwen Tennyson and Kevin Levin all are sent to stop this attack and defeat their supervillain enemies all of this and more will happen on the next exciting two part episode of Cartoon Hangout.


Cartoon Hangout Episode 4 The Battle Between The Two Cartoon Clubs part 1 of 2.