• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 1,226 Views, 21 Comments

Cartoon Hangout - dbzponyninja



Various cartoon characters from various cartoon shows and movies hang out together and have fun

  • ...
42
 21
 1,226

Season One Finale The Battle Between The Two Cartoon Clubs part one of two

Cartoon Hangout Season One Finale Second Battle Between The Two Cartoon Clubs part one of two by dbzponyninja Written on ‎February ‎18, ‎2014


Last time on Cartoon Hangout Discord tried to go into Cartoon Club alongside his friend Fluttershy however Batman, Spiderman and Superman refused to let him in simply do to the fact that even though he has been reformed and is no longer a villain he used to be a villain and might not be completly reformed it was then that Fluttershy refused to go in without Discord however Discord promised her that one way or another he would get into The Cartoon Club and after going through several disguises, shrinking himself and even turning invisible he was caught everytime until he finally walked right up to them and asked nicely if he could be let in and they reluctantly agreed. What happens next lets find out right now?

Queen Chrysalis and her army/ swarm of Changelings, Shego and Drakken from Kim Possible, Starscream and Megatron from Transformers Prime, Skulker from Danny Phantom, The Shredder and his Foot Clan Ninjas from the 2012- present version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff Girls, Siphon and Vilgax from Ben 10 Omniverse, Venom and Doctor Octopus from Ultimate Spiderman, The Joker and Harley Quinn from Batman The Animated Series, Lex Luthor and Darkseid from Superman The Animated Series and The Leader from Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H. all returned to the site where The Cartoon Club is located in order to attempt to once again take it over.

All six members of The Mane Six, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable from Kim Possible, The Autobots, Danny Phantom, all four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, all three Powerpuff Girls, Ben Tennyson, Rook, Gwen Tennyson and Kevin Levin from Ben 10 Omniverse, plus Spiderman, White Tiger, Iron Fist, Power Man and Nova from Ultimate Spiderman, Batman, Robin, Batgirl and Nightwing , Superman and Supergirl and all four members of Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.SH., were waiting for them.


Unlike during the first battle to attempt to take over The Cartoon Club both heroes and villains alike fought at a location far enough away as not to destory the original Cartoon Club or The Cartoon Club For Supervillains and they wouldn't have to rebuild both Cartoon Clubs again.

After ten to fifteen minutes of fighting Drakken, Shego, Skulker, Mojo Jojo, Harley Quinn, The Joker, Doctor Octopus , Siphon and The Foot Clan Ninjas were all defeated therefore leaving Queen Chrysalis and her army/ swarm of Changelings, Starscream, Megatron, The Shredder, Vilgax, Venom and The Leader left for the heroes to defeat however just like last time something happened to interrupt the battle between the two Cartoon Clubs and that was the arrival of Galactus who has come to eat the entire Planet Earth therefore causing both hero and villain alike to put a stop to their battle and team up to defeat a common enemy. To Be Continued.