• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 1,228 Views, 21 Comments

Cartoon Hangout - dbzponyninja



Various cartoon characters from various cartoon shows and movies hang out together and have fun

  • ...
42
 21
 1,228

Season One Finale The Battle Between The Two Cartoon Clubs part two of two

Cartoon Hangout Season One Finale The Battle Between The Two Cartoon Clubs part two of two Written on ‎February ‎19, ‎2014

Last time on Cartoon Hangout Queen Chrysalis and her army/ swarm of Changelings, Shego, Drakken, Siphon, Vilgax, Venom, Doctor Octopus, Skulker, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Mojo Jojo, Megatron, Starscream,The Shredder and The Shredder's Foot Clan Ninjas all teamed up in a second attempt to take over The Cartoon Club however just like during the first battle something happened to interrupt the battle between The Cartoon Club and The Cartoon Clubs For Supervillains however this time it was the arrival of Galactus who has come to eat The Planet Earth. What happens next let's find out right now?


Knowing how big and powerful Galactus is both heroes and villains alike put their differences aside in a attempt to defeat him.


All six members of The Mane Six, The Xmen, The Avengers, The Justice League, The Autobots, Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H., Danny Phantom, Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, The Teen Titans, all four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and all four Powerpuff Girls all teamed up with the enemies who moments before tried to defeat them and while it seemed at first they weren't doing anything to Galactus after twenty minutes of both hero and villain alike all attacking him at the same time he finally started to feel pain.

Then after ten more exhausting minutes the gigantic Galactus was finally defeated.


Do to the fact that everyone was tired and exhausted both heroes and villains alike went back to their respective Cartoon Clubs. The End.