• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 1,227 Views, 21 Comments

Cartoon Hangout - dbzponyninja



Various cartoon characters from various cartoon shows and movies hang out together and have fun

  • ...
42
 21
 1,227

Episode 10 Access Denied: Discord's Attempts To Get Into The Cartoon Club

Cartoon Hangout Episode Ten Access Denied: Discord's Attempts To Get Into The Cartoon Club by dbzponyninja Written on ‎January ‎7, ‎2014

Last time on Cartoon Hangout The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fantastic Four, Xmen, Avengers and Justice League were forced to fight against more powerful and mind controlled Wolverine a.k.a. Logan, Iron Man a.k.a. Tony Stark, Thor, Green Lantern a.k.a. Hal Jordan and all four members of Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H. however they were able to defeat all of them and turn them back to normal thanks to Batman a.k.a. Bruce Wayne, Spiderman a.k.a. Peter Parker and Superman a.k.a. Clark Kent or Kal-El which is his Kryptonian name they were able to come up with a antidote what happens next let's find out right now?

The day after that incident Fluttershy tried to invite her friend Discord to go to The Cartoon Club with her however she was unaware that after several of Shredder's Foot Clan ninjas snuck into The Cartoon Club and snuck mutagen into the drinks of several superheroes yesterday Batman, Spiderman and Superman were placed in charge of guarding the entrance to The Cartoon Club to make sure that any other villains wouldn't sneak into The Cartoon Club again and despite the fact that Discord was reformed and no longer evil they refused to let him in simply because he used to be and they are also concerned that he might not be completly reformed.

Fluttershy told Batman, Spiderman and Superman in the soft almost quiet voice that she talks in "If Discord can't go in then i'm not going in either."

Discord told her "Fluttershy it's ok, one way or another I will get into The Cartoon Club."

Batman, Spiderman and Superman all told Discord at the same time "As long as the three of us are guarding the entrance to The Cartoon Club we will not let you in to The Cartoon Club."

So multiple times throughout the day Discord made attempt after attempt to sneak into The Cartoon Club from wearing a disguise to turning invisible to shrinking down to the size of a flea but everytime he found a way to mess up and get himself caught until finally he just went right up to Batman, Spiderman and Superman and asked them nicely if he could be allowed in.

Batman, Spiderman and Superman reluctantly allowed him to go inside and then from the rest of the day until night time Fluttershy laughed and talked and ate together and then returned to Fluttershy's cottage located in Ponyville. The End.

On the next exciting two part Season one finale episode of Cartoon Hangout several supervillain from The Cartoon Club For Supervillains once again decide to challenge several superheroes, The Mane Six, The Autobots, The Powerpuff Girls and Kim Possible to another fight in hopes that this time they will win and take over the original Cartoon Club will they succeed this time or the supervillains lose just like they did last time find out on the next exciting two part Season one finale episoe of Cartoon Hangout.

Cartoon Hangout Season one finale The Second Battle Between The Two Cartoon Clubs part one of two.