• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 1,231 Views, 21 Comments

Cartoon Hangout - dbzponyninja



Various cartoon characters from various cartoon shows and movies hang out together and have fun

  • ...
42
 21
 1,231

Season 2 Episode 1 Can You Spare A Dime?

Cartoon Hangout Season Two Episode One Can You Spare A Dime by dbzponyninja Written on ‎April ‎23, ‎2014

Last time on Cartoon Hangout both heroes and villains alike fought in the second battle between both The Cartoon Club and The Cartoon Club For Super Villains however they had to stop their fighting when Galactus showed up and threatened to eat the Earth so they all teamed up and fought him together and do to his gigantic size they had to fight him for a large amount of time before he was finally defeated and after all that they were too tired and worn out to continue their battle against each other and returned to their respective Cartoon Clubs what happens next let's find out right now?

Mr. Krabs went to The Cartoon Club and asked several cartoon characters from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Steven Universe, Regular Show, The Amazing World of Gumball, Dan Vs., The Legend of Korra, Fairly Oddparents and the 2012- present version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles if they could spare a dime however since they all knew that he was a greedy moneyhungry restraunt owner and didn't actually need a dime they all told him no.

However not yet ready to give up Mr. Krabs went to the adult drinking bar and asked characters from Futurama, American Dad, Family Guy and The Simpsons if they could spare a dime however since they are all from adult cartoons they told him no while also saying bad words as well.


Mr. Krabs decided to go back and ask characters he already asked before but this time he dressed up and acted like his elderly mom however even though he didn't ask him Superman saw through his disguise and told everybody that this was Mr. Krabs wearing a disguise.

Finally realising that he wouldn't get a dime Mr. Krabs reluctantly exited The Cartoon Club and went back to Bikini Bottom. The End.