• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 1,628 Views, 79 Comments

Code Lyoko: Equestria - Pilot Solaris



The barrier between worlds is vast. But there is a way to circumvent it. And one man named Waldo Schaeffer has figured out how to do it. But what happens when that world's inhabitants find what he's left behind?

  • ...
5
 79
 1,628

Pep Talk

Princess Cadance quietly looked at the control console for the Supercomputer, the one thing that had kept them connected to Lyoko. She knew that if she shut off the computer her friends would be cut off from Equestria forever. She also knew that her husband would be devastated because he would lose his little sister, and that Spike would become suicidal if he lost the closest thing he had to a mother for the rest of time and eternity. But she knew that it would stop XANA, and that Equestria would be safe if she did this. And so, she said her final goodbyes to her friends, and shut the computer off.

THE END.








"HOLD ON A SECOND!"

Pinkie Pie's shout startled the author, and he was startled even more when she emerged from his computer's monitor and stood next to his seat in his living room, a look of sheer rage on her normally happy and friendly face.

"WHADDYA MEAN THAT'S THE END?!" she asked him angrily.

"Well, I wanted to wrap up the story, and--" he responded.

"WANTED TO WRAP UP THE STORY?!" Pinkie Pie shouted, cutting off the author's response. "THAT'S THE MOST STUPIDEST WAY TO END A STORY LIKE THAT IN THE HISTORY OF FOREVER AND EVER!"

"Well, I--" the author snapped back.

"I don't want to hear it!" she said. "There's more plot holes in that ending than the second Just Another Day, and they're not being parodied!"

"First," she then stated, "you KNOW Cadance wouldn't just give up like that. She'd tell her husband what-for, she'd give him a reason as to why she won't shut the computer down! And she'd be angry and all defensive about it!"

"Secondly," she continued, "we wouldn't go through with being stuck on Lyoko and Earth for forever and ever and all of the rest of eternity and forever! We'd get after Shiny as well, and I know Twilight would get after him!"

"And finally," she finished, "Lyoko's no longer XANA's only connection to Equestria! Don't you remember the Hyve Replika? The one you made... I don't know, in the last chapter?"

"Well, you--" the author said.

"The point is, not only is that ending against what you KNOW we'd do and that even IF it was supposed to be a bittersweet victory it would only be a temporary one because XANA would still be able to access Equestria, and would have that meanie, Queen Chrysalis, on his side!" she then snapped back, cutting off the author yet again.

Then, the author started to tear up and cry.

"I'm sorry!" he sobbed. "I've just got writer's block and what's more is that no one's reading this story and--"

"No one's reading your story?!" Pinkie Pie asked incredulously. "If you're writing a story to get readers, then you're writing it for all the wrong reasons! You write a story because you love to write! Not to get the attention of a bunch of readers! And you can get over writer's block! You just gotta try!"

And then, she said, "I know you feel bad. But you know that if you write an ending like that you've not only disappointed me but you've also disappointed the readers you already have!"

"Now then," she continued, wiping the author's tears off his face and her tone going from angry and exasperated to loving and gentle, "stop being so sad. Smile! You know I love to see everyone happy."

And with that, the author smiled and hugged Pinkie Pie, a hug she reciprocated.

"Thank you," he said, assuaged by her hooves rubbing up and down his back, "you've helped me out of a serious funk."

"No problem, buddy," she said after pulling out of the hug, "now take that ending and cram it!"

And with that, she stepped back into the author's computer monitor and vanished, her final words being, "Good luck!"

And then, the author adjusted his glasses, wiped off the last few tears on his face, and began to write.








Princess Cadance quietly looked at the control console for the Supercomputer, the one thing that had kept them connected to Lyoko. She knew that if she shut off the computer her friends would be cut off from Equestria forever. She also knew that her husband would be devastated because he would lose his little sister, and that Spike would become suicidal if he lost the closest thing he had to a mother for the rest of time and eternity. But she knew that it would stop XANA, and that Equestria would be safe if she did this. And so, she said her final goodbyes to her friends, and shut the computer off.

THE END.

Cadance looked over at her husband, still angry and still waiting.

"Well?" he asked. "Shut it down!"

And with that, she became angry and frustrated.

"No," she said, "my friends, sister-in-law, and your sister are all in there, and what's more is that I've promised to keep this computer on so that I could keep fighting."

"Fighting what?" Shining Armor asked back.

"XANA," she said, after a few seconds of hesitation, "that's what."


The group looked into the abyss beneath the Forest Glade's Waytower and prepared to enter it to journey to the Ice Barrier. But as Twilight went and got ready to make the descent she saw Pinkie Pie wink at something. She almost asked what she was winking at, but she shrugged it off, remembering that some things with Pinkie Pie couldn't be explained, and then dove off the Waytower's platform, enroute to the mysterious Ice Barrier.

Author's Note:

I kid you not, I made this chapter to snap myself out of a funk of writer's block. It had come to me in my sleep, and I wanted to write it up while it was still on my mind. Expect the next chapter, "Ice", this Thursday! :)

Comments ( 9 )

ihb4 this really happens.
Could you look at my story again? I'm going to expand the manual, while you might be able to help with the fight scene in progress

Well... that that happened...

Dude, I'm still reading your story. (I'm a little late when it comes to reading it, but that's not the point!!)

I'm still here aren't I?

I also made a story, but I don't really care for the amount of viewers it has, I just wanna write (even though I'm a less than amateur writer, but hey, that's not stopping me!)

Keep writing these chapters, and remember:

4.bp.blogspot.com/-ctanoxBZ_6c/UFHTkVAzChI/AAAAAAAAAsE/KMdA7CALgr0/s400/you+can+do+it.jpg

3174374 I still have the strong desire to explain shit.
And you can't stop me!:rainbowwild:

what going on next chapter?

well... tomorrows Thursday.... better be up hehe

Just when it was getting good too...

Lol I remember watching code lyoko all the time.

Login or register to comment