• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 1,628 Views, 79 Comments

Code Lyoko: Equestria - Pilot Solaris



The barrier between worlds is vast. But there is a way to circumvent it. And one man named Waldo Schaeffer has figured out how to do it. But what happens when that world's inhabitants find what he's left behind?

  • ...
5
 79
 1,628

Tower

Cadance stared at the computer's monitor, watching as her friends and the stranger walked through the dense floating passages and glades that made up Lyoko's Forest Sector. She could hardly believe that they weren't alone in this strange virtual world, and what was more was that she--and by extension, Rarity--were completely taken aback by the stranger's unexpected meeting with the initial insertion team. And what was more that she couldn't believe it had all started with five simple words...

[THIRTY MINUTES EARILER]

..."Who the heck are you?!"

The question startled everypony in the Tower and caused them to turn around and look directly at the offender. The offender in question was a young girl with black hair that draped around her head (but didn't necessarily obscure her face), a dark violet skin-tight jumpsuit, and what appeared to be metal weights in her forehead above her eyebrows; who also had an absolutely perplexed look on her face.

Well, until Rainbow Dash went into a dive and tried to hit her, anyway.

Not even Twilight and Applejack screaming, "RAINBOW DASH! NO!" could stop her from going into the dive, fist clenched and ready to strike the newcomer right in the face, and when she threw the blow... she was stopped by the stranger's own hand, cupped to intercept the full force of the blow.

"Tell me who you are," the stranger said, repeating her question, her serene voice hiding what had to be a volcanic eruption's worth of rage, "and how you found Lyoko."

"You first!" Dash replied, not even bothering to hide her anger before Twilight motioned to her to back down, which she did only after Applejack gave her a menacing glare.

"Sorry about that," she said, motioning to Rainbow Dash, who was now just sitting on the platform's edge and sulking, "she can be a bit feisty at times. My name is Twilight Sparkle, and I come from a land called Equestria."

The stranger looked at them, puzzled, before saying, "I've never heard of that place. Are you guys from Canada or something?"

"No," Twilight responded, "Equestria is our homeworld, located 186 light-years away from a planet called Earth."

The stranger looked back in sheer shock. "So," she asked, "you guys are... ALIENS?"

"If that's the word you're looking for," Twilight answered, "then yes."

"But you look so Human!" the stranger then pointed out.

"It's just our Lyoko Avatars," Twilight stated, "our true forms are Ponies."

"Ponies," the stranger then asked, "as in, little horses?"

"Eeyup!" Applejack then answered.

The stranger looked at them in abject bewilderment and shock, before finally saying, "Well... Earth is sort of... my homeworld."

"So... you're a Human?" Twilight asked.

"Yes," the stranger answered, "I am. My name is Yumi Ishyama."

"Pleasure to meet ya, partner!" Applejack then said, standing up and going over to Yumi, shaking her hand (and her) vigorously. "Mah name's Applejack, and that lil' pout'r over yonder," she said, pointing to Rainbow Dash, who was still sulking, "is Rainbow Dash."

"P-P-Pleasure t-t-to m-m-meet y-y-you, A-A-Applejack!" Yumi said, her voice being shaken just as hard as the rest of her.

"Anytime!" Applejack said back, finally letting go after shaking her vigorously for another few seconds.

After finally letting go, Twilight then walked up to Yumi, shook her hand, and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Yumi Ishyama."

"Just call me Yumi," she said to Twilight.

Then, finally, Rainbow Dash got up, went over to Yumi, and with a rather awkward smile, said, "Yeah, I'm Rainbow Dash... and sorry about trying to hit you earlier." She let out a short giggle before shaking her hand and saying, "I don't know what went through me."

"It's okay," Yumi then responded, a wide grin on her face, "just don't try and hit me like that again."

At that moment, Rarity's voice came in from overhead, audible only to Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash.

"Do you want us to come in?" she asked.

"I don't see why not," Twilight responded, "Spike, you and Cadance stay behind."

"Aww man..." Spike said.

"Oh! That brings up my other question!" Yumi then said, "How'd you guys find Lyoko?"

"Well, see, there was this abandoned warehouse we found in our capital, Canterlot," Rainbow Dash then said, "and I thought it would be fun to try and see what kind of daring stunts I could pull off in there."

"Then, I cut myself across the chest on some broken metal, and were it not for my friends," she said, gesturing to Twilight and Applejack, "I would've bled out."

"That's when we found an elevat'r," Applejack continued, "and that's how we found Lyoko!"

"Are you the only ones who came here?" Yumi asked.

"No, we're not," Twilight then said, "there's some more of us back in the real world."

At that moment, Cadance's voice came in from overhead, only audible to Twilight, AJ, and RD.

"Okay," she said, "Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Flutters are diving in near your location!"

Then, Yumi heard something, something the others couldn't hear.

"Yeah, yeah, I've found them," she said, "they're aliens. Yes, I am being serious! Yeah, okay. Could you send Odd and Aelita in? All right. Ice Barrier?! Oh... fine. We'll meet up with them there."

"Friend of yours?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah," Yumi answered, "he stays behind on Earth to monitor our progress."

"Well, we'd better get moving if we want to get to the Ice Barrier!" Rainbow Dash then said. "Let's go!"

And with that, she spread her wings and flew out of the Tower.

Yumi followed suit, except she simply turned around and walked out.

Then, Applejack and Twilight followed Yumi through the Tower's wall back out into the Desert, where they could see three humanoid figures, silhouetted in wireframe before being fleshed out and falling to the ground.

Each of them fell less-than-gracefully, the three of them landing on their posteriors with a loud "OOF!"

That was when Twilight realized that they were Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy.

Rarity was the first to speak after hitting the ground, wailing, "Oh! My posterior! Why did I have to go and land on my posterior! It still hurts..." while rubbing her backside.

Fluttershy let out a squeak after hitting the ground along with a surprised, "Eep!" and Pinkie Pie looked around in absolute amazement.

"Wow! Look at this! I'm all in 3D!" she said excitedly.

"Pinkie, you were in 3D in the real world too, remember?" Twilight asked her.

"I know, silly, but I'm talking Computer-Generated Imagery! You know, like they use in the movies!" Pinkie answered back, grinning like an idiot.

After looking at her in bemusement and bewilderment, Twilight then took a look at Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy's Lyoko Avatars. Like AJ and RD, the looked superficially similar to her, being white-skinned Humans, but also somewhat resembled their Pony selves. Fluttershy's long, pink hair was done up in two tightly-braided pigtails, with a large, yellow sweater covering her top and a flowing yellow skirt covering her legs and had massive breasts, Pinkie Pie wore a long-sleeved pink shirt that revealed her belly along with some very short shorts about on par with Rainbow Dash's shorts and had large breasts along with her characteristic messed-up hairdo, and Rarity wore a long, tapering, white sleeveless dress with long and fingerless opera gloves on her hands and large breasts, her hair done up in a very elegant style.

"Well, dear?" Rarity asked, snapping Twilight back to reality. "Are you going to keep gawking and ogling or will we be going now?"

"Sorry," Twilight answered, "I was just looking at your Avatars and I have to say, you all look very pretty..."

"Thank you," Rarity responded, "you look just as elegant!"

Then, Yumi spoke up. "Okay," she said, "in order to get to the Ice Barrier we have to link up with the Forest Glade's Waytower, and that means using the Desert Basin's Waytower."

"Why not just use the Desert's Waytower to access the Ice Barrier directly?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well, see, the Ice Barrier and the Forest Glade were destroyed when we reactivated the computer, so we had to rebuild them from the bottom up. Using the Desert's Waytower to link to the Forest Glade will help us finish the reconstruction effort."

"Wait, reactivated?" Applejack asked. "What in tarnation are you talking about?"

"It's a long story," Yumi replied, "and I'll have to tell it to you on the way." After saying that, a violet, scooter-like vehicle suddenly appeared next to her, which she then got on.

"We've got no time to lose!" she then said to the others, and with that, she flew up and between the desert's plateaus, turning and waiting for the rest of them.

"Okay, let's go!" Rainbow Dash then said, and with that, she spread her wings and picked up Applejack, taking off and following Yumi. Fluttershy followed suit with Pinkie Pie, and then Twilight awkwardly followed suit with Rarity.

And with that, they were off for the Desert's Waytower.


XANA looked coyly at the new Lyoko Warriors, who were now being aided by Yumi, a member of the original Lyoko Warriors. He knew that if they discovered his latest plans, he'd be in very hot water. But for the moment, they were unimportant.

"Soon, Waldo, you'll see that your efforts to hide this world from me were ultimately futile," he gloated to himself, "and that your little pets will ultimately fail to save these new worlds."

He laughed to himself while doing so, and then, quietly, created two Spectres--one to attack Earth, and one to attack Equestria.

"You've failed, old friend," XANA said to himself, "and since you're dead, there's nothing you can do about it!"

He laughed once again, and then looked over at his prizes, collected long ago when he still had his Replikas, found floating, eternally virtualized but briefly manifested in their Avatar forms, near Lyoko.

At first, he thought they were just gung-ho explorers who had accidentally found Lyoko and then had fallen into the Digital Sea when he had sent his soldiers to take them out; but now, he knew precisely who they were.

They were members of Equestria's Royal Guard.

And they were now his prisoners, just like William.

It was time to set his plans in motion.