The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,298 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hey you! Yea you! Do you have a story or moment in time that Anonpencil has ever made your day great? Made you vomit? Made you suffer? Tell us in the thread! It's Pencil's Birthday this Friday and we want to read all of your special pencil based moment!

We're also going to be playing some games and reading some special fics! Stop on by and enjoy as we celebrate a truly one of a kind person whose near and dear to us all!

If you missed last times episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (4 pm PT) (5 pm MT) (6 pm CT) (7 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

Seeing Pencil share her cooking in the Discord is honestly just great. I envy her dedication, skill, and will to learn how to cook.

Shit looks tasty.

She's made me feel great with stories where the characters vomit and / or suffer!

10/10 would vomit and suffer again.

Tell us in the thread! It's Pencil's Birthday this Friday and we want to read all of your special pencil based moment!

Pencil was pretty based on my episode. I had lots of fun, guys! 🖤

Many moons ago I was on the podcast and Pencil demanded we adopt me. Pretty darn awesome experience all around.

Also meeting her and priest at BC and getting all the hugs and getting to see her lovely art of fluttershy vomiting during a graceful ice skating event. (And still impressing the judges)

Happy biwfday penciw UwU *nuzzles*
But seriously, happy birthday, my worst read from her was "spreading the love" my love for grilled cheese was killed by reading that story, thanks Pencil

I've been an Anonapencil fan since 'A Hole In One' and i found 'On to plan B' truly disturbing.

If it weren't for anonapencil and a handful of others I don't think I'd be a part of this fandom.

Some people want to hold hands and sing about rainbows and friendship and that's fine, whatever floats your boat dude.
But personally I'd much rather hang out in the back room with the rest of the weirdos, sure the floor may be a little sticky and the lights flicker on and off sometimes but that's where you meet the coolest people and I can't think of any other place that I'd rather be.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANONAPENCIL! WHOOOO!

It's Pencil's birthday, Friday? Happy birthday!

Anonpencil, I consider you to be a genuinely-talented writer and all-around cool person. I've loved just about everything I've sever seen you write, like Welcome Starman, and your series with Anon and Berry Punch. how the flying heckity-heck did you manage to make it compelling and good?! You're obviously a witch. Do you weigh more than a duck?

TSuper Machiavelli Girl Lyrical Golden Pinafore Daedalus Alpha Tres Cross Delta Xrd Championship Edition Accent Core Plus R Ex Gold 2.8 Redux Go!!!
Duchess Celestipaws is seeking out the first important member in her team of Magical Princess Sailor Girls! She thinks she's found the most girly, perfect human for the job: Flash Sentry.
anonpencil · 2.1k words  ·  79  12 · 1.4k views

Need I say more.

I rate Pencil 5 Pencils out of 5

Pencil is great and her writing is too. Her testicle exploding story gave me a whole new fear about my body. She manages to write serious stories just as well as shock and joke fics - a complete all-rounder. She has also taught me many facts, such as about duck penises, which have proven very useful in day-to-day adult life.

Happy birthday!

Her stories have made me laugh and cry. And, she’s helped me with some very sound advice as well as with something very personal. For that, Pencil, thank you so much.

Hope you have an amazing birthday and know that you’re an amazing person. Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise.

First thing I should probably say is happy birthday to Pencils.

i've been following their comic series, Anon's Pie Adventure, since very early on, and I absolutely love the way they draw their ponies. What would my favourite moment be? We I can't directly answer that because I haven't exactly met the legend behind the name.

So instead let me leave you one of my favourite moments that Pencils has drawn

An image that encompasses exactly what I love about their art. The softness and adorableness and snugglyness of that Fluttershy. I wish that were me right about now.

Happy birthday, Pencils. Never stop your pencilling.

I loved meeting Pencil in person twice and giving her a hug each time. She a real pleasant person to have met and been around and I'm happy to say that I know her. She even made it great when she wrote a story when me, herself, and a few friends were just shit posting.

And her secret love of Spike is adorable despite her trying to hide it.

Happy birthday, Pencil.

Happy birthday pencil.
My favorite moments from pencil is when i first joined the thread and had my first questions on the podcast on the barcast AMA, pencil answered all my questions with "NO".
I also remember that time on the podcast of new year's eevee on 2017 where pencil left the call to go to the bathroom and she came back and told everyone "I peed on the sink" and the other podcasters and chat was like "WHAAAAAAAAAT???????".
Oh and I love when a guest comes to the show and tell that they love spike and pencil always replies "We can't be friends anymore", always crack me up, considering I am spike fan so :P.

Also meeting her and priest at BC and getting all the hugs and getting to see her lovely art of fluttershy vomiting during a graceful ice skating event. (And still impressing the judges)

I remember that one!

And all the others.

Everywhere...

Pencil also laughed at one of my jokes, so she's the best person.

Every interaction with Pencil is a gem. It's so hard to narrow anything down... Maybe when she and Priest saw the completed intro video for the first time? She knew it was coming but he did not, and there was just something pure about that moment to me. Really, guys, you should have seen her eyes and her smile. And Priest's complete inability to find a reaction lol

Happy birthday!

Her drawings on the tablecloth in Quills and Sofas back at that one convention I miss, made me smile. And she was so friendly and nice, literally lighting up the room so I am afraid she may be made of plutonium.

Firstly, Pencil, happy anniversary of the first time you were inside your mother's vagina.

Ah, now then, what memories we have of thee?

I remember reading A Hole In One when it first came out in June, 2015. At the top of the first chapter was the following author's note:

So, ever heard of the pipa pipa toad?
...go look up the pipa pipa toad.

So I looked up the Pipa Toad.
And then I immediately regretted looking up the Pipa Toad.
BUT, undeterred, I read the story. Because surely it could not be as bad in text form.
I was right.
It was worse. Much worse.

"This is it," I thought. "This is the bottom. There is no where down from here."

Oh, how wrong I was.
May, 2016. Spreading the Love gets published.
Did you know a starfish can turn it's stomach inside out? (That's how it eats.)
Turns out, humans can do it too, if you puke hard enough.
I will never look at a grilled-cheese sandwich the same way again.

Suffice to say, I took her story warning tags seriously from then on.

I remember when she made my first ever ponysona in March 2018,
which I am wearing tonight for this very occasion.

Thank You!

And then of course there was this moment at BronyCon'19

If that image isn't Pencil in a nutshell I don't know what is.

The Pencil I know will always be the witty, snarky gal from the BarCast, expertly straddling the line between cute and crazy. A zealous hockey fan, a talented artist and cook, and a fiercely-protective mama bear of those she calls her friends, among whom I consider it a privilege to count myself.

Happy Birthday, Pencil!

I enjoyed what I have read of your writings, and find you an entertaining host on this very podcast.

Happy Birthday, Pencil!

Sometimes you meet someone in-person who you know online, and they’re not at all how you imagined. Priest and Pencil, in contrast, were exactly how I thought they might be when I got to meet them at BC19. They have a chemistry with each other, and a sheer force of presence and personality, that commands attention. Their balance of friendliness and bawdiness was almost Shakespearean (with apologies to 7352784), and well worth experiencing in person.

But where Priest struck me as more of a friendly teddy bear, Pencil seemed like a bear who was as quick with a laugh as with a pair of brass knuckles. Pencil made 7352266 and I feel welcome in the Barcast’s company while semi-frequently laying down the law with others who were getting out of hand. She not only gave me her autograph, but doodled a vomiting pony with it. She lit up the room while making it clear that she could add to that light with gasoline and matches if people didn’t chill the heck out. BC19 was chock-full of highlights, and meeting Pencil was absolutely one of them.

If cosplay choices tell us anything about the cosplayer, I think Pencil’s rendition of Cozy Glow last year should remind us that we’re lucky she’s on our side.

Happy birthday, Pencil!

I completely somehow forgot that she signed my Doctor Hooves! I’ll always treasure the message she wrote upon his face:

“Shut your whore mouth”

I don't have any good stories to tell, but thanks for tolerating my shitposting all this time!

I just want to say Happy Birthday pencil and thank you for all the stories that you have created throughout the years, it was great entertainment to waste my time in, your work has given me laugh, smile, confusion, and to think about. I remember when I first saw and read your story, The Big Cheese and Living with Twilight sparkle is weird, it brought me a myriad of WTF moments and blanks, and yet it captivated me to dive deeper into this crevices. I know this maybe a generic appreciation compare to other well put out messages, but by Freddy Krueger's tight pink tutus I did it anyway.

So once again Happy Birthday Pencil! May your luck and fortune favor you, and keep your sanity strong when you with the crew or bring the craze to them.

I'd like to think that I am also "well worth experiencing in person."

Of course, my good man! T’was merely tailoring the tale toward Pencil. Meant no disrespect. :twilightsmile:

For me, my favorite memory is at Canterlot KC and she came to the dance thing with Seven and I and we did like some goofy square dancing, country step and such. It was a lot of fun and I always love hanging with people that are real and know how to let loose when the situation calls for it.

I also really loved that she came to my panel at Canterlot KC even though I'm a fimfiction nobody compared to her. I'm sure she had better things to do that day, but she came anyway! She's always been supportive, respectful, funny, and generous. People like that are rare and even though Pencil and I have limited amounts of interactions over the years, I'm truly blessed to have known her and I definitely feel that my quality of life is improved because she's in it.

Oh yeah, I like that we both equally hate Spike. We just express it in different ways.

Love, Famous

Pencil's always there when you need help

When you're feeling down

When you show off your cooking

When you butcher literature

When you disrespect someone

When you vomit in the shower

When you say something nice about Spike

She'll be there

Run

:heart:

Happy Birthday, Pencil!

Pencil has a certain charm to her stories (Even if Spreading the Love made me go from hungry to decidedly not hungry. I like reading them all), and I enjoy the vast majority of the times she's with the cast (So many good casts, and moments) (Eighth's cast was pretty good (And Rainb0w Dashies was nice too)) (HRPC was a good month of fun stuff)

Pencil also has good taste in cute, adorable abominations and affronts to all logic and reason (Marenara and Thingpone are both cute, and deserve more love. Seriously, who wouldn't want to snuggle the thing? (Or sustain her with your 25 calories))

(The OC appearance in Schadenfreude gets pizza was great, but Anonpencil's own Berry Punch and Anon story series is good stuff to read)

Happy Birthday, Pencil!

Happy Birthday, Pencil!

I've admired you and your writing for many years. You've made laugh, groan and cry. And when I was privileged enough to meet you and talk with you at BC, you were gracious and kind enough to invite me along to the bar with you and the rest of the Barcast. You made me feel special and like I belonged. And best of all, gave me a hug and told me I would always get all the hugs!

And though you might act wild and write fabulously gross stories, you are sweet and have a heart of gold. You are a great friend and a wonderful person! :heart:

I wanted to thank you for putting me in drag at BABS. That was a lot of fun and made me fabulous~ :heart:
Now for some shit questions:

Wai ar yu gae?
Why is Pylon best ship?
Fuck, marry, kill: a burnt filet mignon, a really high-quality scotch on ice, the phrase "for all intensive purposes".
When will you expand your drag family and force get more people into the fabulousssss~ art of drag?
Do you write vomit fics just to terrorise me?

Happy birthday, you mega gay. :heart:

Happy birthday again, Pencil.

Although we don't talk much, I do owe you quite a whole lot. Mostly for you allowing me to take a look at your work and me asking you like a fanboy if I could record them and put them on my then-new YT channel as readings to share with the world. I wouldn't have much if it weren't for ya, so gracias, sweet Anon of Pencil! I think you're the ONLY author who both made me giggle and cry simultaneously through horse words.

In other news, y'all make me jealous as a writer. I'm nowhere as good as you, but let me dream. I don't know much about you personally outside of what we've already seen through the eyes of Anon stories or blogs or any conversations we've had previously, but you're great! In the words of one of my favourite singers, Dame Vera Lynn, ''Keep smiling through, just like you always do; until the sky moves the dark clouds far away.''

Peace and love, my American neighbour! :yay:

===================

- Sir Ribe of Phoenix (FireRain) 🖤💛

Happy birthday Pencil, thanks for the horrible stories and the weird boners accompanying them.

Spreading the love made me gag , Tongue got you cat was better than I imagined and I had to stop reading father of the centaury because I just couldn't contain my laughter in the library. You and priest are the authors that got me into fanfictions. So thanks for all that.

🎊🎂🎉🎈

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34