ReadingSins 429 members · 646 stories
Comments ( 99 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 99

Let's just test the waters with my two One-Shots:

Nachtmahr [1083 Words]

and

I'm really sorry, but... [1809 Words] (I don't care if you maul this one a bit, I don't like it either)

Take it apart, gut it, clone it and do it again. I want to see them both burn. :pinkiecrazy: (I like harsh criticism.)

I've found that I haven't been hard enough on myself lately, so I'm going to test the waters by offering up my own story.

So, here it goes.

The 200-Story Mare is a teen-rated, alternate universe adventure with touches of dark themes. The sex tag is for references and language, as there is no actual sex currently in the story nor is there any in the foreseeable future. Its predominantly cyber-punk, with my chief influence being the Shadowrun universe. As a note for those who don't like stories with it, all character are anthropomorphic.

Just - please - leave me able to walk when you're done with me.

I'm doing this partly for seeing what others see wrong with the story, and partly because CinemaSins was awesome and this is CinemaSins for writing. The conclusion that its awesome was given the moment I saw the group. I look forward to seeing if anybody takes it.

Well in my time I have found a variety of sinful fanfiction, ranging from Innocent to horrible. Lets see if I can't dig up something no one has requested yet...hmmm

How about anything written by the cheerfully oblivious Silver Haze More specificly parhaps either A Haze in Equestira (Yes that is the name) or A HIEQ2 The Twi-als of love (Somehow an even worse title) I'll try and dig for some really obscure bad fics later...

after all, no fic is without sin.

3520297 ... Well now. Let's put my baby up for a spanking.

Woundsalt, Mother Bucker

Letters From A Disgruntled Friendship Student.

I would do it myself but I'll look for worse stories

Comment posted by Fractured Note deleted May 6th, 2015

What the hey... I'm in the good mood for laughs.
The meaning Of Love

3973337 Not every story on here is bad.

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

4397950 ...When did I say that I thought every story on here was bad again? Don't put words into my mouth, dude.

It's amazing, really. Every time I think I find a new bottom of the barrel, a new worst story on this site, something that couldn't in any way possibly get worse... it's only a few days before I discover something even worse.

You were saying?

Charles Spratt
Group Admin

4398097 First of all, use the reply button. Second of all, that sentence wasn't implying that every story on here is bad: it was merely stating that I was constantly finding new lows in terms of story quality at the time.

4398113 My bad. I just noticed that. Thanks for catching that. As for the last sentence, I was just joking. I was just looking for an excuse to talk/debate. I wasn't trying to anger you. I'm sorry if I did.

Since I am a glutton for punishment, I recommend my own story.

The Origins of the Tree of Harmony

Yes, it is in the rage review group....yes I need critics badly because no one else will say what's bad about it in the comments section... no I am not a masochist. Do I just stuff it into the request folder?

4429567 Good luck my friend, I fear there will be much blood shed....random quote XD

4287007 Ooh, that's gonna be a tough one to rip apart.

I posted one of my fanfics in the request folder. If anyone wishes to look at it and do an EEW on it, they may do so. I can't link to it, since it's rated Mature.

Ayyyyy. I didn't know this group was a thing. This looks exciting!

I dare anyone to do a 'Everything Wrong with' or an 'EWW' (I don't care which) on How I Took Over Equestria in 7 Steps

It's a piece of crap, I know. But it's MYYYY piece of crap. Which makes it special, because my crap stories are supposed to be funny.

3520297 I'd like a review of my story, A Midnight Stroll, if it ain't too much trouble. :ajsmug:

I'd like a review of my story: Forbidden Magic .

3520297 Headless Rainbow's Stories of Terror!!!!!
(Spoilers!!!) (Well NO KIDDING!!!!)
It's Because I've Read Them and I Was Traumatized reading that!!!

Hi! Can someone please count the sins in my stories, The Eternal Rainbow and Pirates of Equestria: Dead Stallion's Chest, so that I may improve upon my skill? Thanks a bundle!

3520297 Would you kindly review my story Displaced Terrarian? It is a Displaced story so if you don't want to that's fine.

I'm wondering how many sins my latest story could get...

Proud With Every Ounce

Here's a big story, so it may not be the easiest to review.

The Pirate Pegasus

Please rip my story incursion asunder with criticism.

As of this post I've been waiting for a story of mine to be reviewed in another group. It was finally claimed and I am now awaiting for it to be written/posted. But in the meantime, I decided to stop being so fidgety and shy and try pushing out my only good story on my account. (Again, as of this post.)

Equestria's Time

I can only imagine how this is gonna end...:facehoof:

3520297 Just sayin' you should do one on my story: Some Soup Would Be Nice.

It's incomplete, but...could someone look at this? This is the first MLP story I've written.

Ethier of you two willing to review my story, The Elysian Fields ? So far it's been received fairly well, but I feel a review is in order.

Don't worry, take your time. And thanks!

Hey! Could somebody do a sin count on my two wonderful Gravity Falls crossovers?
Written In The Stars
Of Symbols and Ciphers

5040344 I'm on Of Symbols and Ciphers.:twilightsmile: Posting it so other people know,

So... I just throw my story in here?

I guess I'll throw my first fic ever in! Please ignore the horrible description, I've been trying to fix that but I'm having a hard time figureing out how to describe it and have been drawing blanks.

So without further needless words I present my first story ever: Everything Hurts

...I'm pretty sure the title alone might deserves a sin. I'll just add it here for you. *DING* +1 Sin.

Also do I add my story to the Requests folder myself or do you do that? I don't want to accidentally add it to someplace I'm not supposed to.

Crazy Mike
People like this for some reason so it only makes sense to do it.

Greetings! I would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me an EWW for my new story, Why So Serious? Since it's rated M, however, I can only link you to my user page.

Just because I'm want to see how it stands...
A Friend In Need.
Hopefully, it won't be to bad:rainbowlaugh:

I'd appreciate it greatly if someone would do Brother Grimm. It's mine, so only permission required is to call dibs.
That, and When Darkness Breaks. I'd love to be roasted on these. One because I know it's bad, and another because... I'd just like to see what you can come up with.

I have only ONE rule for this channel.

NEVER EVER review an incomplete story (because that's just no fun at all).

Sorry, you'll have to wait.

I request you to review and find sins in my first story and my pride the hybridThe hybrid

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 99