• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 484 Views, 2 Comments

Wisdom's: Peaceful Beginnings - InnerWisdom



I shall take you on a journey. A journey that takes you through the story "The After Party" and also give some more insight to before the beginning of it.

  • ...
 2
 484

Chapter XI: Rocket's Inner Monster

I arrived back to the Cake’s home. I ran up to my room and began getting ready for the ultimate spy mission. There was a crash and Pinkie Pie fell out of my closet. I said, “Pinkie Pie, what are you doing?”


Pinkie replied quickly and said, “Well I was going to try to say SURPRISE but Spirit tripped me and so instead I’ll just ask what you are doing?”


I sighed and paced back and forth telling Pinkie, “I have reason to believe that something bad is going to happen to Rocket Sky, I honestly believe that Chrysalis is going to try something that could harm him or make his hidden monster worse.”\


Pinkie gasped and said, “Monster, but Rocket is such a nice pony who couldn’t harm a fly.”


I responded swiftly with, “Yes, I know, but Rocket has a hidden side that he is trying to control. So, are you with me?”


She thought very diligently and then said, “As long as we pick up some sweets before.”


“Fine!” I said, as I threw on my spy suit.


We left and began our search. We started high and low, but when we grew exhausted we went and ordered some drinks and waited, diligently, for something to happen.


As we waited, Pinkie says to me, “Maybe we should go up higher to see if we can't spot Rocket or even Salad Top.”


“Pinkie that’s a great idea,” I say as we go up to the roof and see Rocket walking up the street.


"Are you sure your friend minds that we're spying on him?" Pinkie says, despite the fact that we were both dressed in spy suits and were sitting on top of a building that Rocket had passed, "I'm all for spying on Chrysalis, but where's the fun in spying on Rocket?"


"Something is going to happen, I just know it," I said, finishing off one of the special drinks Pinkie had ordered, "So if we follow Rocket we should be able to stop whatever it is in time."


Pinkie smiled. "Its our Pinkie Sense," she commented, looking through her binoculars, "Not even I completely understand it sometimes."


"Here comes our friend Salad Top," I said, spotting the mare just down the same street that Rocket was on, "and it seems that she's got company this time."


We watched carefully, and as we watched I noticed Rose approaching, and so I looked over to Pinkie and said, "You ready for this Pinkie?" Looking back to see the mare holding what looked like a missile launcher, I knew it was a good idea to bring it.


"Of course I'm ready silly," she answered, "If anything happens I'm ready to go to town on them."


After Rocket and Rose talked for a while, Pinkie and I noticed Chrysalis showing her true self and issuing an attack, again, on Rocket. I looked over to see Pinkie loading the rocket launcher and she said, “We will send them to their doom with the beauty of our new firework technique Flame Cakes."


I corrected her by saying, “I think you mean Flame Fu!?”


"Oh, well then. Flame Fu," Pinkie corrected herself and pressed what looked like a trigger.


A cluster of fireworks shot out of the launcher and barreled right into Chrysalis before exploding into a fury of lights. Citizens ran as the Changelings zoned in on their location, but upon arrival they found nothing on the rooftop. One of them hit the roof as Wisdom appeared above him, a wooden staff in hoof that he used to beat another into submission. He spun it around and hit another in the shin behind smacking the staff on his head, crashing the Changeling into the shop below.


Lets just say, a battle ensued, Ponies and stallions ran for cover, Peachy, Tick, and I were fighting valiantly, but before I realized, Chrysalis bit Rocket and something began to happen.


Dust kicked up as the energy built, blowing over stands of the Ponyville Market and knocking some unfortunate soldiers out of the air. The fighting halted as the wind churned and blinded the majority of them who couldn't use magic to shield their eyes. Most of the unicorns knew that something had happened and they didn't like it. Besides, the Royal Family, including Princess Twilight Sparkle and Discord, were facing the maelstrom that was causing the disturbance like something evil was going to emerge. Well, more evil than Discord anyway.


"What the BUCK was that?" Tick questioned after getting up from being thrown to the ground.


"Whose the wise pony who summoned the dust devil in the middle of a battlefield?"


"Dude, I don't think anypony summoned it," Vinyl commented, thankful she always wore her glasses as she pointed at the devil in question, "Whatever that Changeling Queen did is causing this."


"I hate to agree with the mare who sleeps during the day," Octavia said, slamming her hoof into the face of the Changeling she had been fighting before the devil had appeared, "and I hate pointing blame at anypony, but this madness is all her fault. "

The Crusaders' tank-wagon blew over and the top popped off as a firework hit a knocked over stand.


"What the..." Peachy said, rolling out of the contraption and staring at the sky, "What's causing this chaos?"

"Don't look at me." came a voice as Discord appeared behind her with a cup of tea in hand, claw, whatever he called his limbs, "I'm not the one causing this chaos. Chrysalis is seriously messing with the fundamentals of the world."


"Mister Discord," Sweetie Belle asked, pulling herself and her friends out of the wreckage, "aren't you the one who is usually messing with the fundamentals of the world anyway?"


"I have no idea what you just said," Applebloom commented, pulling out some fireworks, "but we have to get back to blasting those Changelings. Come on girls, let's give them a beating and get our Cutie Marks."


The energy suddenly dissipated and the air rippled, causing the dust to quickly gather and then burst outward, allowing everypony to see what rested in the center of all the dust. Gooed to the ground, with her hat covering her eyes from the dust, was Applejack, who moved her hat out of the way with a quick move of her head. Laying in front of Chrysalis, who had a big toothy grin, was Rose Petal, who looked like she had been smacked in the face. Standing next to the Changeling Queen was a stallion who seemed to radiate power.


And finally, IT was here. The mere monster Rocket had been trying to control, released upon Equestria, Dark Sky. Even when Discord tried to stop him, he failed. Then for some reason, Sombra showed up, and even he knew that we were all most likely BUCKED!


Even when the elements of harmony, Shining Armor, and the princesses tried to stop him, they failed.


Then Dark sky attacked, I whacked him with my staff, Tick smashed a guitar over his head, and Peachy was just about to attempt something but instead Rose stopped her and walked towards him. I knew that this was the right path for her, not because of her knowledge of him, but because Love triumphs over evil.


She walked up to him and before he struck her, she kissed him. The first thing Rose felt was the magic dispel from Rocket's horn. The monster roared and backed up, holding its head as if it was fighting itself now. Almost as if Rocket was trying to regain control and the monster wanted to remain in control. Then she noticed something that made her heart skip a beat; the skin surrounding the stallion was beginning to crack and light was beginning to shine from within.


We all watched as Dark Sky slowly was defeated. While we all watched it was about to get a whole lot more interesting. There was an explosion, and afterwards we all gathered to see, Rocket had become a full fledged ALICORN.


Now, I know many of you who are reading this were probably wondering, how an Alicorn, but the real wonder should be why not.

Chrysalis and Rocket argued but inevitably she admitted to her defeat and fled. Afterwards, lets just say, Rocket and Rose got married, and began their new live’s as King and Queen of the Changelings.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment