• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 484 Views, 2 Comments

Wisdom's: Peaceful Beginnings - InnerWisdom



I shall take you on a journey. A journey that takes you through the story "The After Party" and also give some more insight to before the beginning of it.

  • ...
 2
 484

Chapter IX: Reunited

All of us grew up in particular realities - a home, family, a clan, a small town, a neighborhood. Depending upon how we're brought up, we are either deeply aware of the particular reading of reality into which we are born, or we are peripherally aware of it.”- Chaim Potok


-Changeling 021’s listening-

I waited at the door as commanded to by the high and wise Zircon. I awaited for further orders while he and that other pony discussed Chrysalis’s arrival. All I could hear was Zircon questioning if he should see his daughter, even though she was already coming.

The other elders all gathered around the door and began listening in on the conversation until the door opened. and Zircon and Wisdom stepped out and said “Prepare for their arrival!”

I was ordered to watch Rose so she didn’t cause any trouble. I was also ordered to bring Chrysalis into the council chamber but without her knowing who I was. It made no sense to me, especially since I knew that she would just think of me as a worthless pony. Chrysalis and Rose arrived.

I entered the room and escorted Chrysalis to the Council Chamber while Rose was left in the waiting chamber. I left the chambers and then went to my room.

-Changeling 021 stops listening-

I was suppose to guide Rose into the chamber but before I could even approach the chamber where she was, I stopped to see Zircon pacing back and forth. I approached and asked if he was okay. He said, “I can’t do it, she thinks I am the bad pony here, she probably even thinks that I am a worthless father, who doesn’t even deserve to be around her.”

I looked at him and hoofed him across the face, while saying, “Snap out of it, Pull yourself together,Your Zircon, the wisest of all ponies. She is your daughter, she will accept you for who you are. Even though her mother has corrupted her mind, but with the help of Wisdom, Love, and honesty, she will love you, no matter what.”

He pulled himself together and said, “You’re Right, But before I meet her, I want you to meet Griffin, he has been awaiting for a chance to speak with you. Be aware, he is quite gifted.”

I said “Why does he need to meet me now, why can’t this wait?”

Zircon looks at me and says, “Because, I am sending him to Manehattan, for a special journey.”

I sighed and said, “Okay. When do I get to meet him?”

Zircon says, “Now! He is standing behind you.”

I turned around to see a griffin smiling at me and so I asked “Hows it going?”

I didn’t expect him to say as much as he did, but I do admit, he truly was gifted.

Griffin says, “Going? How is it going? Well, personally, for me it’s going good. Unless this is the possible future in which that pony raking the leaves over there, falls over onto that other pony, causing a violent fight, which then leads to their banishment from these peaceful lands, in which if that’s the case, I might want to step to my left to allow them to tumble on by. (everything he says. . .occurs) Or if it is the possible future in which you are about to find out a dark secret about one of your friends, who is secretly building up a dark power that is going to aid in Chrysalis’s attacks, then I would have to say, I am not good, I am not good at all. . .but that depends.”

I looked over to Zircon and said “So wait, Griffin, is a griffin, that can see multiple futures that have yet to occur?”

Zircon says, “Yes, but he is merely here to give you one thing. Isn’t that right Griffin!”

Griffin says “Oh yes! I have come here with a gift. This is the staff that the oldest of the wise elders gave me before he passed on. He told me that ‘One as wise as I shall use this staff for the conservation of Peace and Harmony’ and well I know that’s you. (Hands me a staff) Now since I must be going...”

I stop him and say “Going but you haven’t even been here for more then a few minutes.”

He says “Multiple negative futures are closing as we speak, I must get going.”

Griffin flies out and leaves for Manehattan but I know one day we shall meet up again.

I then told Zircon to wait while I brought Rose. I didn’t know how to enter the chamber and escort Rose to her father. Honestly, I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, since she knew that I knew the real reason behind the attacks. But, it had to be done.

So, I opened the door, walked into the room. I didn’t expect what was going to happen but it happened. She looked at me and freaked out. I walked closer and said “Now, I know this is going to sound weird to say but would you care to join me in the garden with your. . .um. . .father. He really wants to see you. He misses you, he loves you, and most of all, he cares for you. You should give him a chance to explain himself.

She had an expression that. . .well. . .was curious. She had to wonder how I got to the Council’s hive. She also had to wonder if she could trust me. She did however say “And if I follow you, you will guarantee that whatever happens never leaves the garden.” So using one of Pinkie’s oldest promise makers, I said, “Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.”

We nodded and she followed me into the garden. We entered the garden and she went over and began to smell all of the exotic flowers. She saw a pond and when she gazed into it, she saw another pony staring at her. She turned around and for once in her life, she was face to face with her father, once again after several long and painful years.

“Rose, my sweet, beautiful, little girl. Finally, after all these years, I can finally get to say what you need to hear, The Truth. (Rose nodded) Your mother probably has told you many negative things about me but if I can just show you that I never meant for what happened to happen, then hopefully, you will forgive me. I didn’t banish you, I merely banished your mother for crimes against the council and against Equestria. I don’t know what she has told you but as you can see I am not evil, I am not weak, and I am not a horrible king. I may not technically be a king anymore but I have decided that you are the rightful queen that the changelings deserve and need. Has your mother ever talked about a lost or deceased changeling?” Zircon says.

“Yes, 021, The one that was killed by Luna.” Rose says.

“Or so she thought. 021, has been living with me for many years now, he survived the attack by disguising himself as one of Luna’s guards. Now, I know this is shocking to you but you can not tell her about us seeing each other. I fear that if she finds out about this, then she will want to attack sooner. Just know that I do love you, you are the daughter of a wise pony, and of a. . .well. . .strategically advanced mother.”

They hugged and then Zircon went ahead to the Council’s Chambers where he was soon to face Chrysalis. I escorted her back to the chamber and then disappeared before she could ask me any questions.