• Published 26th Jul 2013
  • 818 Views, 44 Comments

Masks - TwizzleDragon



These masks were given to us from birth, they became us, they chose our job, they were our cutie marks.

Comments ( 5 )

:rainbowderp:

*slow clap*

Good work #20443. Good work, indeed.

I'll hold you to that sequel bit, we need more 20443.

Hm, not a bad ending. Seemed kinda rushed a bit though.

What kept me glued to this story was that its setting was something completely original. I want to know more about the world in which #20443 lived in. Its history, what kind of catastrophe or power had turned Equestria into the land of horror you are building it to be. And so much more. I'm actually okay with you killing off #20443 because we can now get to another pony and see the world from another perspective.

Hm, perhaps there will be six books? One for each type of mask? That would be interesting, so compare the way other masks live. Anyway, really hope you do a sequel to this.

4247727
I have thought about six books, but there will be at least two, one for the star ponies, and I hope one for the rainbow/cloud ponies but since those are the soldiers and I don't want to make this a fallout thing, that one sounds hard.
I apologize for the rushed ending, I just wanted to get it done, and the sequel will reveal more about this wonderful world :D (If I actually start it instead of keeping it all in my head like a lot of my ideas :c)
I really appreciated your comment, and I was surprised you guessed the way I was going to continue this in a blunt way.

4249742

Hehe, as the old saying goes "Two idiots, one thought."

Login or register to comment