• Published 4th Mar 2013
  • 1,930 Views, 132 Comments

A sequel to My Little Dashie - Lonepone



A sequel to My Little Dashie where Dashes' father is brought into equestria and events ensue.

  • ...
47
 132
 1,930

Alternate ending part 2

I pick the newspaper up off the table.

SUICIDE IN THE CANTERLOT


The body of Celestia was found today in her royal chambers. It appears that she killed herself due to guilt. More inside.

I flip the pages.

Today, in the early morning, Princess Luna found the dead body of Princess Celestia laying in her bed, seemingly having committed suicide. When officials searched the scene, only one in ordinary object was found. The king from a deck of playing cards.

We managed to speak to Luna about all this, and below I have sumerized all she said.
It's not like Celestia to do this. It might depress her, but she would never kill herself, not with an outside influence. Someone who wanted the princess overthrown, maybe by someone who wanted to be king.
Luna shall now have control over both the sun and the moon.

"Have you all seen this!?" I shout to the house in large.

Vinyl Scratch walks into the room. "Yes, we all have. It's a new world. A world without Celestia. Luna save us all"
I lean back, taking in the news.

Whooves walks into the room. "I think we should move. It's not safe here. Lets go to Manehatten. And while we're there, I might be able to bring you home, Jason" he says. It's wierd to hear them call me Jason, instead of some pony name, even though I told them yesterday.

Octavia walks in. "You two leave then. Me and Vinyl grew up here" Vinyl nods in agreement.

"I'm going with Whooves. If there's a chance I can go home, even just visit, I want to take that chance. We can still keep in touch, right?" I say, disappointed the gang is breaking up. At least I'll have Whooves.

"I dunno" Vinyl says.

Author's Note:

This is the end for this story, but only the beginning for this sequence of stories.

Enjoy!

Comments ( 35 )

And it's done.

2361478 I've got to say, this wasn't your best story. On that note: The Great And Powerful Trixie should loose her Sanity

interesting... but really... the princess has got to be lacking in her practices if she got beat.

2361498 Yeah, I had to write this for my next story. My heart wasn't really into it.

2361768 I didn't want to have to ruin this, but I'll have to say it. We've all watched the dark knight, right? Then we all know the joker. He'd leave a joker card at his scene. This character wants to be king. And we all know how the joker can manipulate people just by talking, right? Well this guy preyed upon Celestia's moment of weakness, making her kill herself. It seems as if this king guy wants anarchy, like the joker. He won't stop at nothing to spread some more, so it seems logical that he might, say, sell drugs to a certain mare and then beat viciously for almost an entire day her when she tries to quit??
I'm dropping some heavy ones here.

2361768 So she didn't get physically beat, just mentally tortured. Until she killed herself.

2361792 so... time to call the mysterious mare do well! ... or just twilight... she might just flip shit.

2361840 with Celestia dead, I'm trying to paint the picture of dystopia. Anarchy reigns, you try and do good deeds, you get stabbed in your sleep by the villains. This isn't a place where you be a hero, this is a place where you keep your head down, and try not to get noticed. Of course, no one said anything about caped crusaders or vigilantes...

Want more! this is good! also, love the twist, Celestia dead?

WHAT A TWIST, i liked it.

2363326 while I'm not gonna be the bad guy, there'll be a moment or two where 'I' lose it and go grimdark on a character.

Using sad music while reading a sad story cancels out feels.

Here are some Pinkies: :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

no lonepone you are wrong this is a place that need's hero's i would take the risk of getting stabed by the villians if it meant the safty of millions of pony then yes i would take the risk of putting my life in danger for them but mare do-well just wouldent do she would die within hmmm..... 2-3 weeks top's a diffrent hero though they would last longer having more years under there belt

2385855 Umm. With how I made a joker like character reference, I thought everypony would get that at that time I was playing with the idea of adding a batman like character.

alright that sound's good to me but what does it matter how it sounds to me? this is your story not mine but keep up the good work

2389433merry Christmas, you're the one hundredth commentor. I'll find something special for that. And it does matter to me what my readers think.

:yay::yay: i always wanted to be one hundrethed on something but you know i dont count how many comments there are and ok to whatever you find it dosent matter i might not be on for the rest of the day because i have to reboot windows to uninstall Winrar

2390768 All right, I'm thinking about putting some of your personality into Lyra in one of my stories.

all right well thanks and if your wondering what my pic is it's littlepip dancing a little jig to PartyTime-Mint-als (PTM'S) bye!:derpytongue2:

here's he link if you want to read!

“Where…” Nope, that was it. My legs decided that they were done with this standing thing and wanted to try something else. How about falling over? Yep, that sounded good.

Thump.

“Li’lpip!” Calamity reared, his voice full of worry.

“I… I’m fine,” I told him quickly. “Floor’s nice. I think I’ll just stay down here for a little while.”

There was alredy a sequel way before this !!!!

2614134 and that's why I used this as my entry point into writing fanfiction. It had been done before, so I kind of had an example to follow. That's why all those people gave me crap for not being original. Now, however, I'm doing my own thing. And by the way, how did you find this? This thing is so old.

I told my friend that he had to read the sequel but I meant the one by ty500600 instead he found this one and I had to compare but I like ty's more because the treequel by epicbg lines up with it
but urs is good too

2623251 treequel? Wonderful, trees are writing stories. Next thing you know, skrillex will be replaced with a flower.

2614134 Sorry this comment is late.

The author of MLD never wrote a sequel, so you're incorrect.

What the buck people? This is my first and oldest story, and yet it's always the second most active, only passed by whichever story I'm working on, and even then this one is sometimes more active. I'm not complaining, just kinda thinking dabuq?

2707287

I really liked the treequel so :P

seqence?!! YAY!!!!!!!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Why dashie die at rainbow factory?:fluttercry:

3590566Well, uhm, thanks for the.. uhm... what? Nice to know that people are still reading this, I guess.Although I have no clue what your talking about since it's been at least 6 months since I did anything related to this story. So how did you find this, if you dont mind me asking?

3602380 i was loking for a sequel to mld (my little dashie) and this looked okay

3615032alright. I may be doing a reboot of this in the future

Yeaaaaaah, no. I’m not discriminating but I really didn’t like it. Not that it was bad, but this just isn’t My Little Dashie. While the second to last chapter was really enjoyable, the rest of the story just seems out of place. All in all, it went too far off topic with the whole My Little Dashie Sequel thing.

Login or register to comment