• Published 4th Mar 2013
  • 1,929 Views, 132 Comments

A sequel to My Little Dashie - Lonepone



A sequel to My Little Dashie where Dashes' father is brought into equestria and events ensue.

  • ...
47
 132
 1,929

Complications...

...I wake up for the third time this morning, but this time, instead of Vinyl laying in my arms, I'm facing the upright potion of a cream colored couche. There is a deep, throbbing sensation in the back of my head, and my gut feels like I drank sulfuric acid. Not pleasant.

I get up out of bed, taking in the room bathed in an orange light from the sunlight. I can only look around for a few seconds before my headache forces me to blink. I slowly recover, and I take in the room.

It's an unfinished floor, with the ceiling at the same angle as the roof, and all the rafters showing in a loft type of look. At each end of the floor there is a window, one looking out over ponyville with the moon setting, the other letting sunlight stream in over Doctor Whooves bed.

I look over at Whooves bed, only to find out it’s empty. They must be downstairs. I slowly walk down the steps, not fully awake, as I’m assaulted by a wave of bass as soon as I get to the first floor.

The sound wakes me up, and it’s so heavy that I'm surprised its not blowing a hole in the wall behind me. Vinyl is standing there, in front of me, pushing around an interesting looking blue speaker contraption on a cart.

The speaker itself is on the bottom rack, with Vinyl’s laptop on top. The speaker looks interesting, with one large, main speaker in the middle, with four smaller speakers in the corners. All in all, something I have never seen before.

The noise from it has died down, so I ask Vinyl, “What is that?”

She replies with a malicious grin “oh, nothing special, just mah BASS CANNON!” With that she slams a button on the top of the speaker, sending a new wave of sound coming at me. I stand there and take it, neither trying to cover my ears or get out of the beam, just taking it in a mix of indeference and annoyance.

“Well, at least you can take the bass, unlike Tavi” says Vinyl, looking over at Octavia. I look over too, realizing our conversation from last night, when she makes eye contact. There's her, telling me to be carefull, but something else underneath that. Longing almost. She breaks eye contact before I can tell.

The bass is still flowing, so I decide to playfully indulge in my annoyance. "Ya need a rematch from last night?" I ask her with a smirk.

Whooves decides to jut in. "Sounds kinky you two. Anyways, I could hear you too last night. Giggling like two school foals. Having fun were we??" I look over at Vinyl, and she's blushing the brightest I've ever seen anyone or anypony I had ever seen. Normally I'd want to find out why, but I owe the dear Doctor a visit. I gallop over to him, and tackle him, rolling him around on the floor a bit, before I pin him on his back with my size, and sit on his stomach region, saying: "you handle just about as well as she does. I like that in a pony, mare or stallion"

I look into his eyes, staring into thier depths. He looks back into mine, obviously shocked and confused. He tries stammering back a response, but I just put a hoof to his mouth, stopping him. I lean down to his ear, whispering loudly enough for everypony to hear: "Hush, don't ruin the moment"

I look up, and see the absolutely shocked looks on Vinyl's and Octavia's face, and I fall off him laughing, kicking my hooves in the air as I roll around on my back.

I try standing up again."I so had you going! You all thought I was-" I fall over again laughing seeing Whooves face. I start laughing so hard that I hiccup.

I'm on my back, having stopped my rolling and kicking, giggling and hiccuping to myself, when Vinyl walks over to me, and just stares at me. "You're wierd, man" she says that with a serious face then brakes into a vicious grin "but I like where you're going. Maybe Whooves should join us next time?" She looks over at Whooves and winks.

"Uhmmm..."he says with an odd look on his face.

Vinyl continues on: "And then we'd have to let Octy in. Next thing ya know, we'd have the mane6 and Big Mac, Princess Molestia, and a genderbent version of myself"

I finally get a clue on what she's saying, although not all of it makes sence, and I facehoof.

"Vinyl! One night after a little to much wine, and that was just me telling you about one of my fantasies! You swore you'd never say anything!" Octavia says, offended. Whooves catches on, and a giant red blush appears on his face.

"I'm, just gonna go upstairs, and, uhmm, ya" he says, and makes for the stairs.

I think back on what just happened, and I think that what I did with Whooves must have spawned somewhere, because I would never do that normally, I think on for a few more seconds, before what it could mean crosses my mind. I quickly push it out of my mind, right as one part of my mind says 'If you're looking for stallion-friend, Whooves would be a wonderfull place to start. He looks nice, (deep, brown eyes are to kill for!) and you like-' I stab the rebellious thought in the meta-physical throat, and walk into the kitchen to distract my self.

Just Octavia is in there, Vinyl having went to her room, and she offers me a slice of toast, smothered in grape jelly. I take it gratefully, and realize that, ever since becoming a pony, I haven't wanted meat. Intresting, I think, then focus on eating my toast.

"Are you actually...?" Octavia asks me. She's digging in the fridge, pulls out a gallon of orange juice, and fills a cup.

"No, I've never put much thought into experiments with other stallions much" I say.

"Well, he is a great guy-"

I cut her off. "I appreciate it, but don't. I'll take the plunge if I want to. On that subject, anything between you and that lovely mare, Vinyl Scratch?"

She's shocked. "How did you know? Well, you do, and that's what's important, I guess. Yes, about a month after we met, we dated for a while. Nothing serious came, and we split with no tears shed. It's a habit of mine. Whenever I meet somepony, I always fall in love with them, although that was the first time it happened with another mare"

Does that include me? I can't tell if I want that or not. "So there's been other mares?" I ask in innocently enough.

She walks over to me, sets the cup of orange juice infront of me, and sits down next to me. "There have been a few others, nothing special. Tell me about yourself?" She asks. It definitely includes me.

Danger zone. Have to talk about earth, without actually talking about earth. I open my mouth to speak, but then a knocking comes from the door. Whatever high and mighty power in the clouds might exist, they like me. And I'm not talking about other pegasi.

"Coming!" Octavia shouts at it. She walks past me, a hoof trailing along my shoulder (oh shit she just did that. She has definitely fallen for me. Now what?!) and goes and opens the door.

"Oh, my, Princess Luna, welcome, please,
come in" Octavia says.

"Thank you. I'm looking for a certain Mr. Dash. I believe he's hear?" She asks politely (and surprisingly laid back for a princess).

"Oh yes, right this way" Octy (shit! Did I just call her that in my head?! (Great, now I can't controll my own thoughts)) says, sounding scared sounding.

"Peace, child, no harm shall become of him" she laughs, a clear, pleasant sound. I hear two sets of clopping hooves walking into the kitchen, and so I get ready to meet Luna

And there, framed in the doorway is Luna. "Are you Mr. Dash?" She asks me.

"Yes I am" I reply, looking her in the eyes. Her mesmerizing, teal eyes. I mentally punch myself, telling me to knock it off.

"Do you have somewhere to sit? I have a lot to tell you. And you might want your other two friends to listen to this also"

Author's Note:

I have written one of my favorite chapters so far. I love the confusion that went on in his head, because it has happened to me with one of my friends before. Am I the only one who gets that? But anyways, now he's at least slightly intrested in or involved with all the charecters I've introduced so far. This will be one hell of a finale.

40 points to gryfindor to whoever spots the fourth wall break!

I had fun writing, so enjoy! Right here, I'd normally say something like 'haters f off' but it seems they have! Yay!