• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 1,652 Views, 106 Comments

Killzone: Forever Helghan - XenoJohn



I will always be and forever will be Helghan (this is a story featuring my friends OC's)

  • ...
11
 106
 1,652

New Canterlot

New Canterlot

A line with rows of different ponies and species all of them are bombarded with security cameras, helghast police, security officers, ATACs and propaganda. Through all of the heavy security placed on the border there was more propaganda than regular security personnel.

“Helghan welcomes you to New Canterlot, we are pleased for your arrival, and your arrival will be the future of the Helghast’s fight for a new Equestria! We are grateful you and your service here in New Canterlot.” An automated voice said.

The voice was being repeated by speakers that were placed all around the border’s security entrance.

For new comers who are integrating to Helghan or Helghast cities are unaccustomed to their advanced technology and culture. The way that the Helghast people always wear gasmasks and almost all of them have grey fur and their manes and tails are white or don’t have any manes or tails at all.

The Helghast say it’s the toxic oxygen in Helghan that caused them to be slightly dying and their colours changed for the first generation of Helghast people, they had to wear gasmasks for the toxic air, later they grew to be immune to the toxic fumes and some didn’t need their gasmasks that they most desperately need.

Despite their looks they are known for their brutal civil protection and their mass propaganda. The helghast police forces are a mixture of riot police and swat teams; their uniforms are armed with the standard helghast military assault rifles and equipped with swat team armor and riot police equipment as well. They get their equipment from the successful weapons company called ‘Stahl Arms’.

Normal security guards lack riot armor and are only equipped with swat team equipment and wearing small caps, sometimes they are accompanied with one or two capture troopers.

They are aggressive to helghast citizens and possibly abuse them if they so wish to. Being arrested however is a slight concern for anyone who either break a law (other than robbery or murder) they are never seen again.
Stahl Arms claims that whoever is arrested is immediately jailed without any court sentence, and the company's arrest program has been approved by Scolar Visari.

Propaganda has been littered throughout Helghan and many other helghast cities. Some are about the downfall of Vekta and the helghast military being victorious or police telling citizens to obey the law, their most recent addition in propaganda is ‘The Helghast Change’. The Helghast Change is world genocide of the discorded ponies, they put pictures of helghast soldiers impaling Discord with a flag with their symbol on it and with text in the helghast alphabet saying “Discord will meet justice!” and other similar posters.





The line of integrators slowly moved due to the huge numbers of people in the line. It was claustrophobic and overcrowded, many who were integrating started to feel regret of making their choice coming to new canterlot. They may be scared of the heavily armed guards around every catwalk or different security checkpoints around the border.

A mare was at the last checkpoint, she wore a black hoodie and she had oxygen tubs attached to a hoof sized oxygen tank strapped on the back of her neck.

In front of her was a small booth with a griffon wearing level two shock trooper armor, the booth was guarded by three police officers and one capture trooper, one of them was a unicorn, two were earth ponies, and the capture trooper was a pegasus. The booth had a kind of scanner that can detect weapons and contraband.

The mare waited four hours of hoof breaking sanding and slow moving, all what she needed to do is get past this last check point.

“Next.” The griffon ordered. A stallion trotted to the booth and stopped at the center of the booth. Three buttons on the censer flashed followed by beeping was heard as the scanner scanned the stallion. The lights turned green showing approval. “You’re clean, next.”

The mare trotted to the scanner, she felt slightly unnerved as the capture trooper was starring at her, she could hear faint growling from him that sounded like a lion or a wolf is ready to pounce at her at any given moment.

The buttons on the scanner flashed green showing the mare approval.

“You’re clean.” The griffon stated.

With a sigh of relief the mare trotted to the exit and entered new canterlot. As she entered the city there was a faint smell of pollution and the sound of metallic voices talking or arguing about their trains being late.

The mare looked at a train that just arrived and had a sign that said ‘City District Level 1’. It must mean it would take her to a civil part of the city.

As the train doors opened the mare was surrounded by mostly helghast ponies, all of them were grey and had a white mane and tail, bald or wearing a gasmask or wearing oxygen tubs. The mare and fourteen other passengers boarded the train, there were no seats but railings on the sides on ceiling. There were five square shaped tape layed on the floor in a row of three that marked where to stand.
The train appeared only fit fifteen passengers and one security guard. The mare and the passengers lined themselves on the squares, the mare was standing next to the security guard who appeared to be a earth pony and armed with an assault rifle.

“Excuse me sir do you know where city district level one is?” The mare asked “No talking!” The guard shouted at her loudly. Showing a hint of annoyance she tried to ask the guard again but was immediately shouted at by the guard.

“I said no talking! And eyes forward!” The guard shouted.

The mare quieted down and looked at a grey metal wall with no windows.

It is a new day for her in New Canterlot.

Author's Note:

I killed this story a long time ago. I just want to say a few important things of what I'll be doing with this story and things that have been happening lately.

I started to lose hope on this story, I re read the chapters 'Our nation Our People and Equestria's Downfall' and I wasn't proud of what there was of it. My older brother wrote those chapters because I couldn't think of what to do next with this story. He asked if he could write for me, I allowed him to make up a newer plot and also allowed him to write as many chapters as he wants.

It was nice for him to do that, but I forgot to credit him in the previous chapter.


I would also say that updates of Killzone: Forever Helghan will be slower but not as long of a wait that I made you go through.
My friend good0bye has inspired me to continue this with his idea for the story

And also the reason why this chapter was short because school work was at every part of my life and life itself was in the way too.
I could have just make this longer but I just couldn't make enough time to make this longer.
So I decided to half ass this, hopefully next time I wont cut it short.

I hope you enjoyed this and comment if you so wish.
Wow I felt like a youtuber by saying that

Comments ( 16 )

:applejackunsure: Hmm. I don't get it

Comment posted by XenoJohn deleted Feb 21st, 2014

3977085 :ajbemused: Sorry about that. You don't need to give me the spoilers. These Helghan are a tough. I guess I found me new enemy to attack I guess

Great job Xeno ]:>

3977728 why thank you :3

3977782 And yet this story gets me interested.

3978317 its what I do to entertain:twilightsmile:

I have been gone for almost half a year! LOL doing Army things. Anyway since I gave a character to the original story I would certainly love the opportunity to add to this story and be a point to bounce ideas off :twilightsmile: if you so like that is

4211996 you can PM the oc and his or her backstory and character details:twilightsmile: (how he or she looks like and what age and kind of pony or other creature of equestria)

4214267 It more or less will be the same character...but improved what with Shadowfall's new information brought out :pinkiehappy:

4216765 ok PM me the back story so I can approve your character:pinkiehappy:

Pony helghast? Yup just lost my will to read this story. No offence
You are a good writer :pinkiehappy:

4347698 I am not really proud of this fic either:ajsleepy:
I've been thinking of revoking the submission and making a different one.

Login or register to comment