• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 1,651 Views, 106 Comments

Killzone: Forever Helghan - XenoJohn



I will always be and forever will be Helghan (this is a story featuring my friends OC's)

  • ...
11
 106
 1,651

These days

Chapter 1

These days

I trot through these ruins of once of a great Helghan city which now is just a warzone. Our nation was born form the flames of war. We've had war in our name, it is in our flag, and in our spirit. War is what made our nation, what made us Helghan.
I trot and take a good look of this city, this warzone. My home.
This city used to be a great and powerful city, this city is where our first victory was ever made in Helghan history. Where we first raised our flag that carried our name with in it.
Where many victories were shared. Where our nation was born. Where I was born. Where I was raised.

Where I became Helghan.

I look back at the memories I had and shared here. The good ones. And the ones filled with sorrow.
Most of my life started here. From birth to being able to learn and understand, then going through maturity then continue life on my own.

On my own I went and fought through wars with years with little food or water, I even fought with empty stomachs to fight for our nation. I spent sleepless nights shooting at the enemy and defending our nation. And some nights where I do get some sleep turn out to be cold as the winter wind. But most of them are sleepless. I went and fought through the worst for our nation.
I don't fight for the metals or the respect and honor. Nor for the glory, I fight because it is what Helghan depends on. I fight to let our sons and daughters have a future.

I fight to keep our nation alive and keep the name that has been our nations for long as time went by.

The Helghast.
That name is what keeps our flag tall and proud and what made us proud to serve for this nation.
If I didn't fight Helghan would be nothing but a wasteland. We would all be dead and our flag would have never risen in the first place.
If I didn't fight.....

The Helghast would never be a nation nor would it have a flag or an army.

The flag of our nation is what gave us that name and what gave us purpose in life.
What gave us a reason to fight.

We fight for Helghan and for Equestria.
Because Equestria is dying. Not by causes of the environment changing horribly. Because order is lost.

Because the elements have changed but not in a good way. Think about it as your nightmares and your fears and horrors came to life. Because thousands of us see it in that way.
But they are all dead now. I was happy to see those bastards die. I cheered like if it were a mirical coming true.
Those were the best days of my life to watch them die knowing what they turned into.

I even remember what Celestia became. I saw all of her sex toys. That molesting bitch.

Haven't we suffered enough?

***

I trot and hear guns being fired in the distance and hear bombs go off. I look at the devastation the ISA did to this once beautiful city, my beautiful home.

I look at the buildings that used to stand tall and proud. I saw them they were the tallest skyscrapers in Helghan history. But now I see them as ruins that were created by our enemy. They think we are monsters and are a nation that is filled with hate.
They think we are evil as hell itself.

They have it all wrong. They lie to their soldiers, they lie to show them false words about us.
They are the ones who are what they think of us.

They want to make us extinct. They want to kill every mother, father, son and daughter of Helghan.
They think it is the right thing to do.
So they declare war on us.

And we will show them war. We were born from war. And we know war more than anything else than you can imagine.

***

I trot again all alone. I look at my rifle, it is a StA-52 assault rifle the standard rifle our soldiers use.
Death to the ISA was carved on the rifle.
"Ok Torch.....You can do this, you can find him....Gun's hardly got ammo in it...." I say to myself.
"At least my pistol is fully loaded."

"Time!? Where are you!?" I yell to get a answer. But no reply.
"Time come out of where your hiding," I yell once again but still no reply. "Now Time that's an order!"
I see him uncloak and trot up to me, he is breathing heavily as if he were angry enough to kill me.
I think he is...

"Here I am! So what the fuck do you fucking want!?" He replied in a metallic voice.
"Time Surge calm down and listen!" I reply back in anger.
"W-Why s-should I FUCKING CALM DOWN!?" Time Surge replied in such anger.
"Time it is not that big of a deal-" "Big deal!? Oh you don't know how big this is!" He interrupted me before I could continue my sentence.

"One of our squad members is dead, by setting off all of those charges taking him down with it! Colonel Radec killed himself! And Visari was killed! And YOU made me kill my best friend! How is THIS not a big deal!?"
"Ok, Ok, but you can't still be that mad-"
Time Surge pulled out his sniper rifle and shot it in the air.
"You don't say?" He replied with a shaky voice.
"I see....But you need to come back our squad needs you." "What squad?" He replied.
"I don't have a squad!"

"Time Surge its victory or death! You have to come back!"
"No sir," He said. Silence filled around us as we both starred at each other.
"What did you just say?" I say breaking the silence.
"No.....I said no." He said, I couldn't believe the words that are coming out of his mouth.
"Did you just say-" "Yes I said 'no' sir." He interrupted me yet again.

"Sir I am done. What hope does Helghan have anymore? So.....I am done with our army, I'm done with this war." He said while removing his sniper rifle and his pistol.
"Sir I am relieving myself from duty...." He trotted away from me and slowly started cloaking.
"I quit...."

He through his dog tag at me. I caught it before it can land on the ground.
As he drifted out of my line of sights I started remembering.

Remembering what it was like before....


Before these days........

Author's Note:

I'd like to thank Noobbrony, good0bye, Warlord Artemis Tao, and Night Wing for letting me use their OC's for this story.
These guys are really awesome people and if you liked this story if you would like to tell them about the story or etc you can find their user pages
Here:
Noobbrony
good0bye
Warlord Artemis Tao
Night Wing