• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 1,651 Views, 106 Comments

Killzone: Forever Helghan - XenoJohn



I will always be and forever will be Helghan (this is a story featuring my friends OC's)

  • ...
11
 106
 1,651

Going on a hunt

Today brothers and sisters. Today wanted me just to cry in tears of joy and share how proud I am. How proud I am, to serve you all. Ten years ago turned into newer dark times. Many good ponies turned into freaks, assassins, and killers. But three years pasted since that was happening. And I saw if something didn't stop it now all equestrians and our nation would be extinct. But I had a new dream. Not to end the ISA from taking over our nation. This dream was about.....Hope. Peace. Order. I wanted to see families be reborn. I wanted to see the loved ones remembering who they loved. I wanted to see the tears of sorrow end. But I thought that was just a dream. And I never did believe dreams would come true.....But I looked back at my people and the warriors who protect them. So I told you that nightmare was happening, but I didn't believe anything could end it.
But you were worried if the madness would come to our nation and did what it did to many. But.....What you've shown me made me proud. You showed me that there was hope! You showed me that Equestria can be saved! And, you showed me that dreams can come true! And you made my dreams come true. My dream is to serve you and forever care for you. To care for you like a father. And to help stop a nightmare. Thank you. All of you. For bringing my hopes and dreams to come True.

Chapter 3

Going on a hunt

I stand here in front of maybe ten or twelve dead discorded bodies.
I can count them but the dig crew is tossing their bodies in the hole.
I am at factory in the rainy parts of Helghan. Or maybe where I am is more of a slaughter house than a factory of what I’ve looked of it so far.

I’ve looked at the hole before the firing squad, A.K.A my squad executed them.
The hole is defiantly more than six feet underground, and I can’t tell if there are a hundred and twenty discorded dead bodies or more than that.
What I’ve could possibly tell there is more than one hundred bodies down there.

And today reminds me of when we had to attack Equestria.
It’s been six years since we’ve attacked still haven’t rebuilt what was left of Equestria.
We’ve built cities of what we’ve destroyed but we haven’t got rid of the discorded, but it’s been six years so we didn’t get too far into ‘Visari’s dream’. And we were also more advanced than Equestria was.
We had better firepower than they did. We had a lot of things that they didn’t have.

We are just more powerful than Equestria.

And Helghan was way at the south of Equestria.
Our country is actually at the back of the planit.

Helghan has lots of bad weather, some parts are always raining.
Some parts are like the arctic, and some parts are like deserts.

And I’ve been ranked into a sergeant six years ago, because I’ve captured Rainbow Dash when the Helghat attacked Equestrua, and Orion made me a sergeant for doing that. Because he was proud of me.

“Torch Vice!” A voice said.
I jumped a little and turned to Orion’s gasmask.
“I’ve been calling your name eighteen times!” Orion said angrily.
“Sorry sir...I was daydreaming.” I replied and adjusted my gasmask.
“Can you at least pretend to do your job?” Orion said while putting his hoof at his goggles of his gasmask.

I trotted away from him with a sigh.
“This is me pretending to do my job...” I muttered.

Orion looked at the corpses at the hole as the last one was thrown by Nightwing and Grave.

“Well at least you did some of it.” Orion said

TimeSurge was leaning at a troop carrier muttering to himself. I looked at him and sighed and made my way to him.

“TimeSurge stop complaining about the rain and get to work.” I ordered the scout.
“Well sir it looks like that we are already done with the bodies and we can just let the dig crew to take care of the digging thing.” He said.
“We’re all tired of hearing your complaints, you complain when it’s too cold, you complain when it’s too hot, and you complain when you’re at the rainy parts of Helghan, and you complain when you’re doing hard work. So I’d like to see you do something that is not complaining that I’ve seen for the past three years.” I ordered again.

I used my horn to levitate a shovel to TimeSurge.
“Oh no I’m not doing dig crew again; I’m a sniper, not a pony who digs holes for a military career!” TimeSurge complained.
“Well I can make you dig holes for a military career instead of you being a sniper.” I said to the sniper.
He knows I have the power to do so.

TimeSurge sighed and grabbed the shovel out of my grip.
I saw him trotting to the ponies that were putting their shovels in a big pile of dirt and barring the hole with the bodies.

I smiled a little in my gasmask as I watched him with the dig crew.

I saw Orion trotting up to me while being escorted by two guard troopers

“Stalker Torch Vice,” He began “The reason I was calling you because there is something important I would like to talk to you.” He said.
He trotted to me his size is almost like Luna’s...Before Visari shot her.

Some ponies question his size and sometimes I do. It is strange for some pony to be nearly the size of an alicorn. But Orion never answers any question about his past, childhood, and even why he is taller than most of us.
But we just didn’t bother to ask if he won’t answer.

Orion made a little nod he trotted away from me expecting me to follow.
I did so and followed.

I looked around the area, the area had dropships landing with some troopers or some would have a capture trooper exiting with a prisoner or a dead body from the ISA, or just a random body.

I heard gunfire I looked where the source was.
There was two standard soldiers and one capture trooper, they were killing two foals and one mare.
I looked away from the sight.

I've seen so much of that I just don't even care about it.

Orion looked at me I don’t know what he is up to but I’m waiting if one of us would speak.

“So Torch, have you heard of the Wonderbolts?” Orion asked.
“Yes I’ve only read about them but not seen them in person, until you killed spitfire four years ago.” I answered

Orion chuckled at my answer; he paused for a second and continued.
“Yes Torch Vice that I did, she was a pain to make her stop flying away and begging me not to kill her, I said I’ll make it quick and painless but she kept trying to fly away. So we had to cut off her wings. But she had to make things difficult so we had to do it without surgery. I tried to be nice of letting her have a quick death; which I rarely do but she had to make things worse for me and her.” Orion said looking back and the memory.

“Anyway, back on topic.” Orion looked at pegasi capture troopers heading to the ground. Orion then looked back at me then spoke.
“We both know about the Wonderbolts. But have you heard about the Shadowbolts?” Orion asked

“No sir. I mean, I’ve never really heard much about the Shadowbolts. The only thing I’ve heard about them is that pegasi who were rejected or kicked out of the Wonderbolts join the Shadowbolts and become kind of like bad guys or something.
And some rubbish about Nightmare Moon."
"And I only know little about them I’m not a full expert on the Shadowbolts and their relationship with the Wonderbolts.” I answered .

“Well I suggest you get a book about them, but the reason why I even brought up the Shadowbolts is that they are being a problem.”
“What do you mean ‘problem’?” I asked
“We sent a convoy with a couple of troops and some equipment...We lost them about three weeks days ago, and now I’m not asking but ordering you and your squad to take care of them.”
“You want me and my squad to kill some stupid Shadowbolts? Why didn’t you tell me that earlier?!”

“Because I was in the Outterlands of Helghan that day, and I was in the south parts there too; you know how long it is to get there and back.” Orion said
“Right...And why do you need me and my squad?”
Orion sighed then paused for a brief moment.
“Because your squad hasn’t been in the field for three years...It’s about time you’d use a pistol on moving targets.” Orion said. I made a small laugh when he said his sentence.

“We’re also sending a squad of capture troopers and some extra troops. Just encase all hell bursts or if you’d screw things up.”
“HA! When have I ever screwed up?!” I laughed at Orion’s offer
“Well there was that time where Rainbow-”

“Hey, how was I suppose to know that there was a blackout?! We’ve could’ve stopped the ISA from attacking the prison and probably killed Rainbow Dash for escaping!” I yelled at Orion for bringing up that wound.
“And you didn't want any backup generators because you thought the crappy ones were ‘perfectly fine.’” I spoke again bringing up Orion’s mistake.

“Alright Torch... I kinda screwed up a bit that day...Can we just accept that it was little mistake and that Redac wasn't angry enough to make us chop off our own heads...” Orion said ending the conversation.

“I’ll just get my squad and get this done with.” I said.
Orion nodded and I left to get my squad ready.


“Grave can you help me with the shoveling?” TimeSurge asked.
“For the love of Visari TimeSurge, I’ve been doing almost all of the work and you’ve only put seven piles of dirt! Besides we’re almost done. And why are you always so lazy? You weren’t like this three years ago.” Grave said in annoyance.
“Because,” TimeSurge began

“It’s about-” “Listen up!” I said as I interrupted the sniper’s sentence.

“What do you want us to do this time?” NightWing said as he took of his gasmask. He spoke if he were displeased to see me.
I stared at the capture trooper for a second with a bit annoyance of his tone but I continued.

“It’s been three years since we’ve been in the field...”
NightWing’s ears perked up, something shows me he’s excited.
“So we are gonna be hunting Shadowbolts!”

Nightwing jumped in the air in joy and flew around cheering. He hoped this day will never end.

End:trollestia: