• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 1,655 Views, 106 Comments

Killzone: Forever Helghan - XenoJohn



I will always be and forever will be Helghan (this is a story featuring my friends OC's)

  • ...
11
 106
 1,655

Our Nation, Our People, And Equestria's downfall pt 3

Our Nation, Our People, And Equestria's down fall pt 3

The Slaughtering is just the beginning. The War is the real thing.

The scout entered Celestia's dungeons and dragged the guard's corpse and closed the door. The scout turned on his radio then spoke.
"Captain Orion this is Time Surge....I found Celestia's dungeons...." Time Surge said in a slight confused voice.
"Yes go on." Orion said.
"And Visari wasn't bullshitting when Celestia had sex toys," Time Surge said as his tone of voice changed into more of a surprised tone.
It was true of what Visari said when Celestia changed. She started using sex toys for her own pleasure. Then she started taking her people and started to rape and molest them. She kept them hidden away from civilization and their families to be her own personal sex slaves.
Even though how horrifying she turned into it disgusted Visari the most than how his people were. He hated it the most.

Even Visari would never do such a thing. If he were nearly start to think about that he would give himself a bloodied nose until that thought left him for good.

He lost his loyalty for Celestia, he used to have that loyalty when he was about the age of a colt, and when he was in the age of a full grown stallion, and when the war started between The Helghast and The ISA.
Now if he ever saw Celestia he'd put a bullet in her head.

But he is forever loyal to his people. He'll even lose a limb just to protect his people. It makes him shutter to see or hear any of his people who are dying or any other tragic things that will happen to them.

But for Celestia....

She doesn't even give a shit about her people anymore. She only cares if they'll be good sex slaves.

And now the Helghast looks down upon her. Now they want to see her head on a silver plate.

"Indeed Time Surge...Plant charges in there, just in case if we are told to torch the place." Orion said.
"Yes sir." Replied Time Surge. And with that Time opened a bag with several charges in there.
Time was about to place a charge then.
"You there!" A voice came from the corner of Time Surge's ear.
Time quickly pulled out his pistol and aimed it at different dicertions.
"You!" The voice spoke again.

"Please help me!" the voice spoke once again.
Time put his pistol back in it's case then spoke.
"Who-What do you want!?" Time said but he couldn't see who was talking to him.
"Wow your voice is that low? You must have had some puberty...." The voice muttered. Time Surge rolled his eyes. He knows that the gasmasks that him and the rest of the Helghast wear makes their voices sound metallic.
"I'm in the second cell! Hurry!" The voice spoke if he were about to be killed.

"If Colonel Radec finds out that I'm doing this he's going to have my head...." Time Surge muttered to himself.
Time trotted to the cell and looked at who was calling him.
It was a stallion and had grey fur and his mane and tail were black. His eyes were brown and his cutie mark was a book and glasses.

He had a chain on his neck, the chain was chained on the wall and it was long enough to let him walk around the cell.
The cell was nearly covered in sex toys.
Time Surge was disgusted by how much of these stuff Celestia uses.
"Whoa nice suit you got there." The stallion commented on Time Surge's appearance.
"Uh....Thanks.....But what do you want I'm.....Trying to....uh...." Time Surge said while looking around the place.
"Well....I'm trying to set explosives here-" "I don't care about that just please," The stallion interrupted Time Surge before he could continue. The stallion didn't even seemed to care of what Time Surge was trying to do.

"Please for the love of god," The stallion plead.
"Please kill me!" The stallion said with tears started to form from his eyes. The stallion started to sob for nearly a minute then continued.
"Please just kill me!" The stallion sobbed.
It was hard for Time to look at a full grown stallion to cry and sob.
Even though there will be some moments in Time Surge's life that he'll cry and sob.
But he never saw anyone to start crying just to be killed. He executed prisoners before but they were asking not to be killed.
But someone asking to be killed. To start crying to have their life taken.

That made Time Surge shocked and confused. Hell he never would even think about anyone asking him to kill them.
"What?" Time Surge said in confusion.
"Kill me! Please kill me!" The stallion sobbed once again.
Time Surge took of his hood and gasmask and looked at him. Time Surge had grey fur just like the stallion has. His mane and tail were blond lined with silver streaks. His eyes were just plane purple. And he had a unicorn horn as well.

Time Surge looked at the stallion once again, he even looked at how serious of the stallion's pleads.
Time took a minute then spoke.
"Wh....Why are you asking me this?" Time Surge said as he starred into the stallion's eyes.
"Because.....How could I continue life knowing that I was molested and raped by our leader Princess Celestia!? That bitch ruined my life!" The stallion sobbed.
"Please....I can't live life anymore....Please kill me...." The stallion said as his sobs started to slowly end.

Time Surge nodded yes and then the stallion grew a smile. Time pulled out his pistol then spoke.
"But if I am going to kill you I want to hear your last words, it can be anything you say and I don't care what you will say...." Time said with a friendly smile.
The stallion looked at Time Surge then spoke.
"Thank you...." And that the stallion closed his eyes awaiting for Time Surge to take his life.
Time readied his pistol and pointed it at the stallion's head.


He pulled the trigger.
The sound of gunfire was immediately given as the trigger was pulled.
And the bullet entered the stallion's head less than half of a second which also brought the stallion a quick and painless death.

A tear nearly formed in Time Surge's eyes. But he ignored it and put on his gasmask and hood.
His radio turned on and the rest of the scout squad spoke.
"Reporting Striker scout unit confirming stage two is completed awaiting for further confirms."
"Reporting Eagle Eye scout unit confirming stage two is completed awaiting for further confirms."
"Reporting Predator scout unit confirming stage two is completed awaiting for further confirms."
"Reporting Hunter scout unit confirming stage two is completed awaiting for final confirm."
The rest of the scout squad said.

Time Surge took a minute and spoke.
"Reporting Time Surge scout unit final confirm that stage two is completed awaiting for further orders." Time said in a shaky voice.
"This is Colonel Radec," Radec said in a slight demanding tone.
"Reporting to all shall take ready for battle. Whoever is in the castle must await outside if there are any guards outside they must be exterminated." Radec said.

Time Surge's radio turned off. He loaded his sniper rifle and pistol and cloaked.

***

I trot back to the rest of my squad still cleaning the stench of vomit out of my mouth.
Grave looked at me then spoke.
"Hey Stalker hows it going with.....You know." He said while looking at the pile of vomit that was made after I ended the filly's life.
"I'm fine....Thanks for asking." I said looking at my gasmask.
"I'm probably going to have nightmares about what I did to that filly." I say while putting on my gasmask and helmet.
The soldier trotted up to me and patted me on the back.
"Well you'll survive." He said trying to cheer me up.
"I guess." I replied.
"Hey names Nick, no need of telling your name I already heard." Nick said in a cheerful tone.

Night Wing trotted to us and spoke.
"Did you get the orders from Radec guys? Because stage three is starting and we need to hurry or Radec will have us both killed for being late." Night Wing said pointing at the exit.
"Well that helped cheering me up." I said sarcastically.
Grave trotted to the exit and spoke.
"Well I don't want to be killed by Radec. So anyone coming or not?" Grave said while starring at us.
"I'm coming....Because I'm thinking of what you said." I replied to Grave's sentence.


In the Helghast Battle Ship

Caption Orion trotted back to Visari's room. He was greeted the last time he came and so he did the same.
Orion did another salute and spoke.
"My lord, stage three will begin on your command." Orion said looking at Visari who is starring at a window showing soldiers marching.

Visari smirked and turned around and trotted to the exit.
"I'll give our nation a word from their leader....That will be my command soldier." He said not even making notice of Orion.
"Yes my lord." Orion replied.

Visari trotted out of the room and then entered a hallway with posters about their army and their flag with their symbol on it.
Visari then trotted to a room with a place where he can make his speech.

Visari waved a hoof and two guards moved out of the way from the entrance of the room. A guard opened the entrance letting Visari enter.
In the room there was Stalh, Colonel Radec, guards, and Caption Orion.
There was a camera crew at a seat where Visari was going to make his speech.
Visari sat down and then the camera pony started counting down from three

"We go live in three....two....one."


Today brothers and sisters is a day to remember. Today is a day that we will take back of what was token from Equestria. Today we will fight to win back that was once apart of this nation. We will make it pure like it once was. This nightmare this awful nightmare will be no longer existing. It made this country fall into madness....But not our nation. The madness changed families and ended many. The madness turned loved ones into killers, criminals, assassins. And turned once a kind and proud leader into....Something more worse than anything else that you and I can imagine. But today brothers and sisters we will no longer look at that awful sight! No longer will our sons and daughters cry in fear of that madness that they even watched corrupt many lives! Today our army our protectors of this nation will end it! Even if that means they will fight until their last breath exits their longs when they take back order to this country! We are Equestria's last hope! We are Equestria's last chance in survival! We will be the ones that saved thousands of lives to make them and this country pure again! We will be Equestria's saviours! We will be Equestria's hero's!

But the War is just beginning....