• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 1,649 Views, 106 Comments

Killzone: Forever Helghan - XenoJohn



I will always be and forever will be Helghan (this is a story featuring my friends OC's)

  • ...
11
 106
 1,649

Our Nation, Our People, And Equestria's downfall pt 4

Our Nation, Our People, And Equestria's downfall pt 4

Equestria's downfall

Stage three: several hours latter

I stand in Celestia's castle where the Throne Room is.
As royal guards are being executed by us, and as drop ships land with Helghast soldiers in them And Battle Ships wiping out millions in their tracks. And as the Helghast soldiers fire at the people that live in Equestria....Like if there was choice were we didn't have to do this.....
As buildings fall and houses set on fire, and the things that Celestia's people love are taken away from them, then their lives next.

I know and we all know that at first after this is done they will think of us as monsters. They will think we did this just for the blood shed and the lives that will be ruined.

But they will one day they'll understand that we did this to help them, even though it didn't at first but.....What other choice did we have?

I look at the destruction of Celestia's throne room. Her stained glass all just broken glass.
Outside of Celestia's castle is like a warzone. But no one defending the ones that we are attacking.

Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Shinning Armor were sent on their knees by Colonel Radec. It was the simplest task ever, not even Celestia put up a single fight. All what she did was cower in fear. Some leader she is.
I couldn't help but to smile a little in my gasmask. I looked at the failure that is named Celestia.
I looked at her in disgust of how she failed to keep her people from falling into madness.

Shinning Armor looked at Radec and spoke.
"Why? Why are you doing this?" Shinning Armor said sounding if he were able to break free and attack Radec.
Radec made a chuckle and started trotting around him.
"Why? The reason why is a good one. But at first you will think we are wrong and assume that we are doing this just because we are like a dictator ship army who wants to take your land and make it ours....I will expect that to happen anyways." Radec finished his sentence with another chuckle.
Radec went down to Shinning Armor's size then spoke
"The reason why we butchered your guards that fight with you in battle, the reason we tortured your people and skinned them just for the fun of it, and even why we made colts and fillies have the worst death imaginable." Radec said as if he were enjoying to admit of what the Helghast were doing.

Shinning Armor glared at Radec. The gasmask that was on Radec showed no emotion. But in the inside he was smilling at him.
Radec went down to Shinning Armor's size and spoke.
"That reason.....Is because we are trying to make this fallen country pure again." Radec said starring into Shinning Armor's eyes. A puff of steam came out of where the mouth part of the gasmask, it blew on Shinning Armor's face if Radec were doing that just to make Shinning Armor even more angry than he already is.
"That is....You're just making that up!" Shinning Armor yelled at Radec.
"I wont believe your lies! BAH! Making Equestria pure again!? All what I see is Equestria being destroyed by you!" Shinning Armor said as rage burned into his eyes.

"I'd knew this will happen..." Radec said as he quickly pulled out his pistol and shot Cadence in the head.
Radec sighed then spoke.
"Just like the others said before you...." Then he pointed the gun at Shinning Armor's head and pulled the trigger.
The bullet quickly entered Shinning Armor's head and quickly exited before the bullet cartage could land on the ground.

Smoke was coming out of were the bullet was fired on Radec's pistol.
"I kinda hated you anyways Shinning Armor," Radec said as he trotted away from the unicorn's corpse.
"I always knew you were a failure at being the captain of the royal guard." Radec taunted as he trotted to Stalh and Orion.

"How much longer until Visari arrives?" Orion said impatiently.
"Learn to be patient Orion," Stalh said while putting his hooves behind his back as he trotted around the tall unicorn.
"If you learn to be patient then we could all stop hearing you whining about it." Stalh insulted.
Orion said nothing and continued to wait.

A capture trooper came to Orion there was a mare struggling to break free and escape from the capture trooper's grip.
The capture trooper was a earth pony he didn't have nothing else to show but the mare on his grip.

The mare had stitches on her body and face. Her mane and tail were grey and black, and her eyes were white and black. The white eye looked if that eye was blind, but to her it worked just fine, there are bumps on her back if the bumps were once wings.

Stalh smiled at the sight.
"I found this piece of shit trying to kill one of the scouts outside. Bitch was hard to shut up, she is just saying she wants to be let go. What should we do, should we kill her or you can do anything about it Stalh?"
Stalh looked at the mare then spoke.
"It was nice of you to bring Rainbow Dash here," Stalh said in a type of proud tone "She should already learn-Oh wait," Stalh frowned and slapped Rainbow Dash and spoke.
"Discorded fucks never learn shit...." Stalh said wiping blood of of his hoof.
Rainbow Dash coughed some blood then spoke.

"Who the fuck are you?" She said eyeing some of the soldiers trying to get a look of what their appearance looks like.
Orion totted to the discorded wingless walking corpse.
Smoke came out of his gasmask like when Radec did that to Shinning Armor.
"Let our leader Visari tell you, you good for nothing discorded shit."
Rainbow Dash smirked and spoke.

"Your 'Visari' is nothing but a pile of shit than a leader." The discorded Dash insulted.
Once Orion heard that he pulled out his pistol and shot her left back leg.
Dash made a scream and said "GAH! Fuck you!" She swore at the tall stallion.

Orion was about to make a punch to her face then Radec came and said.
"Orion! She had enough," Radec said as he was holding Orion's hoof that was about to hit Rainbow dash with.
Radec looked at the capture trooper and spoke.
"Give her to Stalh. At least he can manage a mare like her." The capture trooper let go of Dash and pushed her to Stalh.
"Oh and one last thing," Radec said to the capture trooper.
"What is it sir?" The capture trooper asked.

Radec pulled out his pistol and shot the capture trooper in the head.
"You are no longer needed." And with that Radec went back to the soldiers and awaiting for the final stage.

***

I saw the doors open and came in was Visari. He was followed by two guards holding our flag. There was six soldiers behind the two guards with the flags.
Many of us started to kneel when Visari was trotting to Celestia.
Once Visari looked at Celestia he already frowned at her look.
Her mane and tail are now just bright pink in stead of what it used to be.
Her accessories were different and what nearly surprised Visari that her cutie mark is a bit different than it s original

A camera crew came and started setting up.
"Hey whats with the cameras?" Asked Rainbow Dash.
Visari looked at Rainbow Dash and spoke.
"Quiet discorded loyalty.......You have no right to speak," Visari said glaring at Dash.
"And that goes for you Luna and especially you Celestia." The earth pony said as he trotted around them.

The camera pony looked at Visari and spoke.
"We go live in three....two....one."

As the the Helghast battle ships holographic screens turned on at the outside rears of the ships

Visari smirked and looked at the camera then spoke.
"This is a message for my people and the monsters that plague this country," Visari said as he looked at Colestia.
"My name is Scolar Visari....I am a leader of a nation called The Helghast. We have been hidden from plane sight for generations, we have been hiding in the shadows for as long as time continues. Our nation was born from the flames of war. And we know war more than ever, war is what brought this nation to life. But war was declared on us. Because other's thought we are a nation of hate and evil. But we showed them.And now this happened. This nightmare,"
Visari glared at Celestia, he trotted up to her and spoke.

"Celestia.... Explain all of your sex toys that you keep hidden away from your people. Explain why do you rape your people. Explain why do you ruin your people's lives and keep them as sex slaves! Tell us why this nightmare continues! Tell us why you failed your people!" Visari said looking down upon her.
"Th-That is not true! I would never do such a thing!" Celestia lied.
Visari through something at her. It was a picture of her dungeons. There were whips, and other sex toys that could be found.

Visari smirked and spoke.
"Explain this...." Visari said smirking at Celestia.
Celestia said nothing and looked at the soldiers who are looking at her in disgust.
Visari turned around to the camera and spoke.
"Your leader is a molesting whore! She ponynaps her own people and turn them int sex slaves! Even fillies and colts! And would there be any redemption for discorded ponies like her?" Visari looked at Celestia and rainbow Dash and spoke.
:"NO! There is no redemption! Since the elements changed and so their leader there will never will be redemption! They'll never get redemption! They will be damned for the rest of their lives!" Visari yelled at the camera.

Visari looked at Rainbow Dash and spoke.
"Not even you..." He said eyeing her. Visari brushed some dust off his suit and continued.
"At first when you were brought back to life, our people prayed for you that you'll help end this nightmare. Even stories were written and read about it." Visari looked up at the sky remembering of what happened years ago.

Then he looked back at Dash frowning at her.
"When we found news about you coming back to life we thought our prayers have been answered.....Oh how wrong we were. Our prayers were thrown back at us like a crumbled piece of paper!" Visari pointed at Rainbow Dash and spoke.
"You've started killing innocent lives just to get you damned revenge!" Visari scold at Rainbow Dash.
"You've killed our sons and daughters dreams! You ruined their hopes and dreams! The songs and stories were all gathered and put in flames!"
"Even suicides were made when some of my people found out!" Visari nearly grew a tear but quickly wiped of before anyone could notice.

"But then we turned our hopes to Celestia...." Visari looked at her then frowned once again.
"But once again our hopes and prayers were crushed, killed, thrown back at us like if we had no reason to dream....To care for this country." Visari grew a small smirk and looked at Rainbow Dash.

"Tell me discorded loyalty," His smirk grew and he turned around at one of the remaining stained glass that showed the Twilight, Rarity, Apple Jack, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie defeating discord.

Visari's smirk grew into a full smirk then spoke.

"How are your friends?" He said eyeing Dash.
"My friend Pinkie Pie became a killer.....That's all I have to say." Rainbow Dash frowned when she spoke about Pinkie.
Visari chuckled then spoke.
"I meant all of your friends." Visari sounded like if he were excited to hear her next words.
"All of them?" Rainbow Dash said sounding if she were confused to hear some one say that.

"Well....I'm waiting..." Visari said glaring at her.
"I-I don't know...." Dash said looking at the ground.
"Well discorded loyalty....You'd wish you'd stopped your killing when I tell you this." Visari's words sounded if he were to slap it in her face with torture instore.
"Twilight is experiencing paranoia for a second time.....But this time its worse." Visari sighed after his sentence then spoke.

"She now thinks about friendship....But the way she thinks about it," Visari shuttered then continued.
"She thinks about it if it were the only thing that was the world only cares for! It is so unhealthy of what she even does with friendship now! She has been in three mental asylums and nothing worked to cure her from insanity!"
Visari clapped and two capture troopers came one of them was holding Twilight and the other was holding spike.
"Hey let me go!" Spike said to the capture trooper.

Visari loaded a revolver and pointed at spike's head.
"Quiet dragon or I'll have you killed." Visari threatened.
"Why should I listen to you!?" Spike snarled.
Visari knocked the revolver and pulled the trigger.
Spike was shot in the head and a hole was left in his forehead.
Visari trotted away from the young dragon's corpse then spoke.
"I told him, but they never listen." He said not even looking back at the dragon's corpse.

Twilight was just mumbling words and randomly looking at different area's.
Rainbow Dash was shocked that Scolar Visari had the guts to put a bullet in Spike's head.
Visari looked at Rainbow Dash then spoke.
"Now take a look at her, take a look of what insanity consumed her." Visari trotted around Rainbow Dash as he spoke his sentence.

Twilight's eyes went into different directions just like pinkeamena does when she shows her insanity.
And a demented smile grew on her face showing her insanity as well.

Caption Orion pulled out a pistol and spoke.
"May I end Twilight my lord?" Orion asked.
"I insist." Visari replied, he even didn't bother to even slightly look at Orion.
Orion trotted to Twilight, he looked at the camera pony then spoke.
"Would you be so kind if you'd focus the camera at me?" Orion asked.
The camera pony turned the camera to Orion, the tall stallion readied his pistol then spoke.
"Twilight Sparkle...." Orion said ready to bring whats coming to the insane unicorn.
"I always hated you even before you went insane." Orion pointed his pistol at Twilight's head and shot her.

The demented smile was ended and her eyes went back to the proper spot.
Dash's eyes widen and she yelled at Orion.
"You couldn't just let her say goodbye!?" Dash yelled.
"Oh you should have seen the rest! I should have killed them!" Orion replied in anger.
Visari came and slapped Dash. He looked at Orion then spoke.
"That's enough Orion....Now I shall continue." Visari said.
"Yes my lord." Orion replied

The camera focused on Visari, Visari spoke once the camera focused on him.
"I'm also quite surprised that discorded loyalty actually cared for one of her friends....The cupcake killer says that she has no friends."
I shuttered in disgust once Visari said 'cupcake killer'.
"And Rarity is in a drop ship being put in a prison cell. Just like the cupcake killer. Fluttershy was executed same with Apple Jack" Visari said.

Visari knocked his revolver then he spoke to the camera.
"But today my people, today we are ending Equestria's fallen leaders! What good did they do when the madness started!? They didn't even bother helping the elements or their people! Celestia only cared if she'd molest her people! Just like Rarity! And now......We'll end their useless lives."

Celestia smirked then spoke.
"How can you kill an immortal?" Celestia chuckled after she spoke her sentence.
Visari pointed his revolver at Luna and pulled the trigger.
Luna was shot and surprisingly was killed once the bulled made contact with her head.
Rainbow Dash and Celestia's eyes both widen. Visari even has the guts to harm Celestia and Luna.
"You were saying?" Visari grew a smirk and Celestia's faded into a panicked look.
"And now....Celestia it is time that there will be new leaders taking your place, leaders that can make this country pure like you failed miserably at." Visari said taunting Celestia.

Excitement was filling in my chest. I can finally watch Celestia die for what did to many of her people.
Visari kocked the revolver.


He pulled the trigger.

Once Celestia was shot every Helghast soldier started cheering. Even Grave, Nick, Time Surge and Night Wing was cheering. Even I couldn't help to cheer at the beautiful sight.
Rainbow Dash's eyes widen and her jaw dropped to see some one kill Celestia and to cheer for it.

Rainbow Dash got up and knocked Visari's revolver off of him and pointed it at him.
Every Helghast soldier in the area pulled out their weapons and so did I. We aimed our weapons at Rainbow Dash.
"Freeze!" Dash yelled at Visari.
Visari smirked at let a hoof up telling us to put down our guns.
We followed his orders and we did what he asked.
Visari looked at Rainbow Dash then spoke.
"Do you have any idea of what you are doing discorded loyalty?" Visari asked.
"Stop calling me that!" Rainbow Dash yelled.
"I am calling you that because the name 'Rainbow Dash' has no reason to be said anymore." Visari taunted.
Rainbow Dash knocked the revolver.
Visari showed no fear then he spoke.
"If you kill me Helgan will end up just like Equestria did. If you kill me my people will fall into madness and insanity! If you kill me you will soon realize that you could have stopped the madness from taking the rest of your friends! Kill me then you'll be told that you brought madness to another nation! So kill me if you are even willing!" Once Visari finished his sentence he raised his hooves giving Rainbow Dash a clear shot.

Rainbow Dash dropped the revolver and raised her hooves and spoke.
"Fine you win...." Rainbow Dash said in defeat.
I trotted up to her and whacked her with my rifle.
She fell unconscious once I hit her.

Night Wing picked her up and we all left the Castle and we left Celestia's corpse to rot in hell.


As the Helghast left with destruction behind them. They have done what needs to be done. But the mission is not completed