• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 1,652 Views, 106 Comments

Killzone: Forever Helghan - XenoJohn



I will always be and forever will be Helghan (this is a story featuring my friends OC's)

  • ...
11
 106
 1,652

Our Nation, Our People, And Equestria's downfall pt 1

My fellow brothers and sisters of Helghan, we all know why we are here. Years ago Equestria changed, changed horribly. And all of us were the first one to lay eyes on of what horrors came to our country. We all took a good look of what those horrors did. What those horrors did to what was once named The Elements Of Harmony. And what those horrors did to our country's leader. But those horrors asked if I would join them....But I refused. I Scolar Visari refused their offer! I took a look of what would happen if I did, what would it be like to see I Scolar Visari our nations leader become like them, to look at a sight like that, what would happen? Our people would fall into madness! Our cities destroyed by our own warriors! Our army will be nothing left but insanity and madness! And our nation.....Our nation would be just like Equestria.....But brothers and sisters it is time we stand and rise just like our flag did so long ago! Our nation and this war has been a secret for so long that even time that gives us our minutes, seconds, and hours can't remember. But today, today we will come out and show ourselves to the world! We will no longer hide our identities from Equestria! We will come out from the shadows that we hid in for generations! We show them who we are! We will show them what hid from plane sight that even the changelings never knew! We will take back that was once apart of this nation! We will make this country pure again! We will save them from the horrors that took what they loved all away! And today we will have our day!

Chapter 2

Our Nation, Our People, And Equestria's downfall pt 1

In a Helghast drop ship several years ago

I sit and wait in here trying to entertain myself or just look around to find anything interesting.
I spy with my little eye is a Scout, Soldier, Capture Trooper, And other stuff... I think to myself trying to get something that will entertain me for awhile.
I sigh and look at the roof of the drop ship.
I stare at it for as long as I could, it seemed like an hour until I figured out what I was starring at seemed to do nothing at all.

I pulled out my army knife and pointed at my StA-52 assault rifle and start carving something on it.
The Scout looked at me then spoke.
"Hey what are ya doing with your rifle?" A metallic voice spoke.
"Nothing much..." I replied.
"Does 'using a knife to carve something on your assault rifle' means nothing?"
I sighed and put my knife down and looked at him.
"Well what do you think?" I say while waving my hoof around him. Then I picked up the knife and continued carving
"So what are you doing then? Drawing a picture?" He chuckled.

"Hey why don't you add some flowers and rainbows and cute little butterflies!" The Capture Trooper insulted chuckling in his sentence.
"Yeah, aren't you going to add all of that little filly stuff? heheheh." The Scout replied to the Capture Trooper's insult.
"C'mon show us what you're drawing! I promise not to tell Radec about it." The Soldier insulted.
I finished the carving and lifted my rifle and showed them what I did on it.

The Scout looked at it and read what I carved out lowed.
"Death-to-the-ISA.....Well that was a waste of time." He said in an annoyed tone.
"Fuck you...." I said after the Scout finished his sentence.
"Hey don't swear. Swearing is bad for your health, because we are better in life than you." The Soldier said chuckling at his insult.

A voice came from the back of the drop ship that replied to the Soldier's insult.
"Hey guys just leave him alone, he's just a privet for buck's sake." The voice came from a soldier wearing a hood like a scout would wear. And the goggles on his gasmask was yellow in stead of red.
He had a sword case on his back. He even had a sword in there too.
"Fine....But just for once." The Capture Trooper replied to the soldier's comment.
"Do it again and I'll rip your lungs out...." The Soldier threatened. The Capture Trooper said nothing and looked away from him.

The Soldier looked at me then spoke.
"Hey I got your back....These guys are assholes anyway," The soldier made a small laugh then continued.
"So whats your name friend?" The Soldier asked.
"My name is Stalker Torch Vice. But you can just call me Torch Vice." I replied to the Soldier's question.
"Well you can call me Shadow Grave....But I just wanna be call Grave." "Why do you just want me to call you Grave?" I asked.

"Shadow Grave is my first name and what I ONLY call myself. Call me Shadow Grave so help me I'll rip out your heart and eat every single piece of it." He replied to my question with a serious tone.
"You're just bullshitting me are you?" I said in a less concerned voice.
"Have I ever lied to Visari when I was told that he had something important to know?" He said.
"No neither would-" "Then I'm not bullshitting you." He interrupted sounding more serious than before.

I slowly moved my head away from him and looked somewhere else.
"I can tell that your sweating." The Soldier said looking at me once again.
I said nothing and continued looking at something that isn't him.

***

"Arriving at LZ point, decloaking until the light is switched to green. When switched all units are able to exit or to begin operation." The voice came from one of the speakers in the drop ship.

My radio in my helmet turned on and Colonel Radec spoke.
"You know what to do soldiers, shoot to kill is allowed on anyone but your own squad members. You should already know that. Shoot to kill is even allowed on fillies and colts. I don't care if they are young, just kill them. If you find any of the Elements of Harmony shoot on sight. I don't even care if you kill them but Helghan will be proud of you if you will do so. Don't harm Princess Celestia or Luna unless when told to but Princess Cadence and Shining Armor can be exterminated. You should already know all of this by now. But you know why we're doing this...." Then the radio turned off.

A tall unicorn came up and said.
"You heard Radec so when the light is green.....Do this for the sake of our nation and Equestria."
"Sir Yes sir!" All of the soldiers in the drop ship replied and saluted.
"Scout, make sure no one gets out alive," "Yes Captian Orion sir!" The Scout replied.
"And that goes for all of you! Do you understand?"
We all did a salute, then the light switched to green.

"Decloaking, all units exit drop ship 7893." The voice spoke again from the speakers.
the drop ship doors opened and all of us loaded our guns and exited the drop ship.
I looked at the scout, I saw him cloak like scouts normally do when in battle.

The Capture Trooper and the Soldier came with me.
I looked at them and went back to work.
"Hey," the soldier said.
"If you want to insult me now's not the time." "We're hear to talk about what happened earlier,"
"Seriously now is not-" "We're here to apologize of what happened isn't that right Night Wing?" The soldier said while hitting his shoulder.
The Capture Trooper sighed and spoke.
"We....ugh....We're sorry...." He said while muttering something at the end of his sentence.
"Ok then....So you guys know what to do and so do I."

A blade came out from the Capture Trooper's right hoof.
I nodded at continued to my destination.

Princess Celestia's castle was just a minutes walk. I hid next to a near wall close to the main entrances to the castle.
I equipped a silencer on my pistol and readied myself for the guards to attack.

I exited my cover and....
There were no guards.