• Published 21st Feb 2013
  • 293 Views, 4 Comments

The Feelings We Never Knew - TheTwoFillies



A tale where we follow a journey of love, jealously, furstation and happiness.

  • ...
 4
 293

Accepting

" What do you mean I can't join?! " Featherfall snapped. That was her first time being angry. Normally she was quite a calm and happy filly. She felt a boiling bubble inside her chest, as if she was about to explode with anger. She flicked her black and blue tail angrily.

On a bench near the edge of Cloudsdale, sat a filly about the same age as Featherfall. She went by the name of Eternal Inspiration. Eternal was carefully watching the young filly argue with the older one. It reminded her of her family. She lived with her mother up to the age of 3. Her mother, Twinkleshine, told the young filly that her father had passed away a few weeks before her birth. When Eternal Inspiration was 3, her Nan came to live with her and Twinkleshine. Ever since that day Eternal hadn't slept much. She was always too busy pressing her ear against her bedroom door listening to her mum and nan fight.

" My apologies, but you're too slow to join the Wonderbolts, " Spitfire denied. She went to rest a hoof on the grey mares back, knowing she was upset. However, the grey mare was quick to push her away.

" Get off of me! " she yelled. Featherfall looked away with both anger and disappointment. The Wonderbolts had started way back when all the greatest and fastest flyers were born. Spitfire knew that this filly wanted to join so much, yet couldn't tell her that she had passed when she didn't really have the skills too.

Eternal Inspiration kept her eye on the young mare as she pouted and walked away from the group. Anxiety took over the young filly over what had just happened to Featherfall. She took her vision off Featherfall and looked backed towards the que, glancing slightly at the small filly from time to time.

" All I want is to belong somewhere. I all I want is a cutiemark. " Feather said. Eternal had a sad look on her face seeing Feather upset. She nervously stepped forward, waiting for her turn. " Excuse me, you're in my way. " Featherfall narrowed her eyes at the pink-maned pony. " Oh... um.. i'm sorry. " Eternal replied shyly, backing away a bit, so that Feather could pass.

Featherfall didn't like to be this way. Didn't like to be rude, but then again, she had her own reasons. Though, her heart melted when she heard Eternal's nervous, shy voice. " Sorry. " Feather said calmly. Eternal watched her pass by, she was so distracted, she didn't notice that several fillies and colts have cut in front of her.

Featherfall returned to her usual sad look. Her covered eye hurt badly once again, as she felt a tear run down her cheek. All I want is to belong somewhere. She thought to herself and sat down on a bench, where it was quiet. Eternal resumed back to the que, still taking a glance at Feather from time to time. Eventually, the que ended and it was finally her turn.

Featherfall calmed down and felt quite relaxed. Soon she realized she was humming her favourite song. Her singing was "magic", it was gentle and nice. Featherfall became embarrassed, as soon, as she saw ponies staring at her.

Eternal had just finished performing to The Wonderbolts when she noticed a crowd of ponies laughing at the black-maned pony. She flew over to the crowd and yelled at the top of her voice. trying not to sound too rude: " Hey! Is there a problem with her singing? Because I certainly don't think there is. And if you do have a problem , you'll have to deal with my singing first. " The crowd frowned and left the two ponies alone.

Featherfall looked at the young filly and her eyes were filled with tears and relief. " Thank you. " she quietly mumbled.

" It's okay, my name's Eternal Inspiration. What's yours? " Eternal asked.

" I'm Featherfall. "

Eternal noticed that Featherfall still looked a bit unsure about what just happened, she reassured her further.

" Don't worry about it. I knew they wouldn't be able to deal with my singing. They're just being hypocrites. Sometimes, when I'm out, I hear them singing all the time. They're terrible! " Eternal giggled at the end of the sentence.

Feather blushed and asked: "Why did you help me? Why YOU? ".

" Well, for starters, you don't deserve all those ponies laugh at you. You're brilliant! They have no right to. Sure, it's their opinion, but it doesn't mean they can be mean to everypony. When I was younger, when I first started school, everypony teased me. Even now they do. It hurts me a lot to see other ponies being teased as well. " Eternal quoted.

" I see.. " Feather sighed. " Have you ever thought of escaping that through death? "

" I guess sometimes I have. I'm too afraid to tell anypony else about my problems. You're the first one.. I don't know why. It's just you. " Eternal smiled at the filly.

" Hmm.. "

" I guess the thing is... I really do trust you. I don't trust many other ponies, especially not my parents. " Eternal suddenly said, frowning at when she mentioned about how she didn't trust her parents.

" Why don't you trust your parents? " Featherfall replied.

" I don't really want to talk about what happened, maybe later. " Eternal told her, unsure of when would be the right time to tell her. She didn't like telling that much detail away to strangers. It was fine when it came to stuff like her feelings, but when it was about her family life, she liked to give it some time before she told someone.

" I see, it's alright. Don't worry. " Featherfall smiled at the young filly.

" And Eternal.. " she started.

" Yes? "

" I trust you too. "

Comments ( 4 )

This story goes WAY to fast, slow it down a bit. I have this kind of troubles too so your not alone. But I see this story has potential so keep going. :pinkiehappy:
P.S. Maybe you can read my story, "My Day In Ponyville

Woohoo! Fillys who want to commit sucide! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
Lol I'm just kiddin very good goes a bit too fast but it's awesome :heart::heart::heart::ajsmug:

2167269

Yeah, me and Featherfall are fuckin' suicide buddies<3 Problem?

And yes, we are aware that the story is going a bit too fast. However, as it says n the description this was based on our MLP Roleplay that we did on xat, so that's why the events seem a bit quick.

~Eternal Inspiration

P.S Don't mind my account username, this is just my single account.

Lol there is no prob I like the idea and its just a good book no rush though seeing that I have ..... *glances at my read later*:pinkiegasp: 58 other books to read

Login or register to comment