• Published 25th Jan 2012
  • 1,065 Views, 13 Comments

Looking for Equestria - the darkside phoenix



A accidental trip to Equestria changed my life in a way I will never forget.

  • ...
9
 13
 1,065

Confession

I spent the next few days sitting in my room thinking about the kiss, I stayed there for 3 days of only thinking and it still wasn't clear for me, during that time I looked out my window to see if Luna would show up, she didn't, I think she was thinking about it too. I was really confused, first, I still was unsure why she got mad or even if she remembered it, I didn't even got the chance to apologize, I don't even know why I still cared about it, it had happened so long ago, and anyway if she were still mad about it she wouldn't have kissed me, well that is the other thing, she kissed me but then she just left, that was the part that confused me the most, if she kissed me it should have been because she had feelings for me, but then she left, and I didn't knew why she had done it, I never really understood "women logic" and Luna behaved about the same way a human girl would.

I spent my days in my room pondering about the situation, after three days I realized that it was no use, and that I would never understand it, at least not on my own, despite being unsure of the whole situations along with my feelings for Luna, I decided that I should talk to Luna, since I hadn't seen her around town during the previous days I guessed she was thinking about it too and thought that maybe she would prefer to think about it with me, I know it doesn't make sense at all, it didn't even made sense for me at the time either but I the only thing I wanted in the moment was to see Luna.

It also took me a while to build up the courage to go and talk to her, I was really nervous, which was confusing for me, before the whole kiss thing happened, i was really confident with Luna, and I would normally never doubt to talk to her about anything specially if it was a problem, I would normally don't worry about what to say to her either, but, again, I was nervous, I spent a couple hours waiting, and I went for it when it was already dark, I wasn't sure what to say though, but i thought about what had happened before, I didn't knew what to say the last time I was with Luna, so I decided to let myself go, and she kissed me in response, which was something great, so I thought doing it again couldn't make anything bad happen.

I went to her room, it was the only thing in my mind and I forgot to cover myself up, luckily for me there where no guards around the rooms at the time, I guess i was somehow lucky to have waited so long, since if I had went out sooner I would have been spotted immediately, I reached to the room and noticed that she was there, I could see light coming from her room.

I got closer to the door and once I reached it, i knocked, I waited a while waiting for Luna but nothing happened, I put my ear against the door, I was able to hear the movement of sheets in a bed, but even after waiting a while I did not hear the sound of hooves on the floor which was stone, so it would have been loud, I knew she was there, but she wasn't wiling to open, maybe she expected a guard to say something in case he needed her for something, or the voice of her sister to ask her why she hadn't got out of her room in three days, she could also been expecting me but in any way she wasn't opening the room.

I knocked again and before even waiting for a response I talked.

"Luna" I said

"It's... it's me... I wanted to... talk to you, talk to you about what happened the other day. What I want to say is that..." I stopped looking for some sort answer becoming more nervous every minute. Nothing happened.

"I wanted to say that... I've been thinking about it the past days and though I am really confused, I don't think that what happened was wrong, I actually liked it, and... I think I...I like you... a lot. And I also like to be with you, so if you want to leave what happened behind and forget it I will agree, because I want to be with you again, I really do."

I waited for her to answer but I didn't even hear the sound of her sheets moving, after waiting for a while i said:

"I understand if you don't want to say anything but think about it please...I...I will go back to my room now"

I walked away from the door and after a couple feet I heard the door behind me open, before I could turn around I felt something grabbing my wrist, it almost made me fall as if someone had tackled me, I looked down and saw two dark blue hooves, Luna's, I looked behind me to find her crying in my back as she hugged me, I put my hand in her mane and started caressing it.

"I am sorry" she said between sobs.

Before I could say anything she continued.

"I am sorry for everything! I am sorry for being mad at you, I am sorry for not opening my door when you wanted to talk to me, and I am sorry for leaving right after we kissed, is just that... I was so confused, I wasn't thinking when i kissed you and then I didn't knew what you would think, and when you kissed me back I was so confus..."
"Don't be sorry" I interrupted her.

"I was confused too, and I am sorry for making you mad in the first place"

she kept crying for a while and I released myself from her hug so I would be able to turn around and hug her back.
She stopped crying after a while and once she did i asked:

"Why...why were you mad at me?"

She cleaned her tears with her hoof and said:

"I was confused about my feelings"

I looked at her with a puzzled expression so she explained

"you were constantly going in an adventure, and even though I liked your stories every time you left I felt lonely, specially since we spent all our time together when you were here. I started growing feelings for you but was too shy to tell you, so when you left for your latest adventure I wanted to tell you not to, to tell you to stay with me, but I couldn't. so I got mad at me for not being able to tell you and i was mad at you for not knowing I didn't wanted you to leave, which doesn't even made sense to me since it was me who said nothing and I couldn't expect you to..."

I interrupted her with a kiss since I didn't knew how to answer otherwise.
after the kiss Luna continued.

"I was so confused about my feelings..."

I kissed her again and after i looked at her and said.

"I was confused too... but now I'm happy, happy to know you share my feelings"
she hugged me again and we kept hugging for a while until i said:

"I...I think I should go to my room before a guard comes" I said letting her go and standing up
she grabbed my arm and said:

"could you sleep in my room tonight? please?"

I looked at her and agreed.

Comments ( 1 )

Not too shabby this fic is starting to grow on me

Login or register to comment