• Published 25th Jan 2012
  • 1,065 Views, 13 Comments

Looking for Equestria - the darkside phoenix



A accidental trip to Equestria changed my life in a way I will never forget.

  • ...
9
 13
 1,065

At the forest

I packed my things and went to the forest, once I arrived I went to my old parents house, -I still have the keys-, to revive some childhood memories, after a quick visit I headed to the forest.
I begun to walk deep inside and begun leaving marks so I wouldn’t get lost I found a nice flat space next to the river and I settled my tent there.
The first night I had a funny dream it was about what would happen if I ever got to Equestria, how would the ponies react to such a creature as a human, and how would they actually look like in real life.
The next days weren’t really different just walking around the forest leaving my marks and sleeping where I could the only thing that changed where my dreams they were always pony-related but different, in each dream I met a different pony and they normally had the same personality as in the show, or in the comics and fanfictions that I’ve found around the internet.
The days where pretty boring, I thought an adventure in the forest would be exciting but it was the same thing every day, I had found my old marks and I walked in circles for a couple days, I wasn’t lost though, I knew my way back but I haven’t found somewhere new to go.
I had been there for about a week and I was already planning my return... well that’s what I wanted but my mind wouldn’t let me, at the tenth night I had the worst of nightmares, I dreamed about every gory or scary fanfiction that I had read and woke up in the middle of the night believing I was being chased by Pinkamena or by Big Macintosh, I was scared and I ran for my life, I ran from my childish fears that only existed in my mind, leaving everything behind: my map, my compass, my supplies, and even the marks I had made all over the forest.
I stopped running by daytime and I noticed what I had done I tried to find my stuff but it was worthless I was completely lost and no one was around, the only thing I could think about was to keep walking hoping to find something or someone.
I walked in vain for two days I was starving and I wanted cover, after the third day of wandering around I blacked out.
The next thing I remember was the sound of hooves around the woods and I the feeling of something trying to move me or pick me up by pushing my side, after a while I only felt a small part of my back touching something while my arms and legs where ``floating´´ in the air I barely opened my eyes and what I saw was a blue mane defying gravity, I blacked out once again after that.