• Published 25th Jan 2012
  • 1,065 Views, 13 Comments

Looking for Equestria - the darkside phoenix



A accidental trip to Equestria changed my life in a way I will never forget.

  • ...
9
 13
 1,065

Plans for the future

I was paralyzed in fear for what Luna had told me, she tried to comfort me by telling me it was just a legend, and that she didn’t believed that I would have some kind of punishment for being there, at first I wanted to believe in what she was saying but then I remembered how I got to Equestria, I got lost in the forest due to the nightmares I was having, it made sense I had crossed the barrier queen Harmony put in the forest to keep humans away, if it weren’t for Luna I would probably had died in that forest, what scared me the most was to think what would happen if I was found in Equestria what would the princess do to me if she found out there was a human in her kingdom, in her castle.

Luna saw the fright in my eyes and decided to leave the subject apart by asking about things I had mentioned before the whole conversation about humans, one of this things was the mention I had made of Ponyville and the ponies I mentioned, she asked what was it exactly and after a while I felt forced to tell her everything about the show, well in fact I omitted a couple thing like the fact that it was from a TV show since I didn’t thought she would know what a TV was, the other thing I didn’t mentioned was anything about nightmare moon for two reasons in particular, first I stopped thinking that was the same world from the show I thought the only thing they shared were the ponies but anything else, I based my theory in the fact of Ponyville not existing and in the fact that the Luna I met didn’t seem to be jealous of her sister and didn’t seemed evil at all in fact she was extremely kind and lovely, I omitted the mention of nightmare moon to keep away from her any idea of she being evil.

We talked about the show for a while and I told her they were just legends in my world she remained silent to think about it, we stayed silent for a moment but I broke this silence by saying:
"I want to go"
"Back to thy world?" she asked
somehow it was the right and the wrong answer, I was scared of what could happen to me if I stayed there and I wanted to go back to the "safety" of my world, on the other hand I wanted to explore the world I was now on.
"in fact..." I answered "I want to explore yours"
she was surprised by my answer, she thought I would run away as soon as I could, but my sense of adventure was bigger than my fear, after all I was bored in my home world, and even with all the danger I was facing I wanted to know more about this new world.
"I would be glad to show thou where thou can go and give thou a map of the land" said the princess.
I was surprised by this I thought she would make me stay hidden in the castle so nopony could see me but I think she thought it would be safer the farther I was from the castle.
"thank you so much princess" I replied.
she told me she would give me everything in the morning and told me to go to sleep, I went back to the room where I was staying since Luna told me I could stay there as long as I wanted.

The next morning I went to the market really early, the sun hadn’t risen completely, so I took the opportunity to find things that I would need for my trip there were some open stores and I felt forced to steal from them after all I couldn’t talk to the ponies without them noticing I wasn’t one of their kind, I stole food and clothes since I thought they were the things I needed the most, the only food I found were fruits and vegetables I told myself that would do, since I knew ponies were vegetarians I never thought I could find meat.

The clothes were almost my size except for the sleeves, since pony arms were wider than mine, it wasn’t that of a big problem and I kept them, I couldn’t expect to find something better.
I returned to the castle before the light was bright enough for the ponies to see me, once in there I found Luna she had found a map and wrote instructions so I could get out of the castle unnoticed the rest was up to me, the rout the destination and the time it would take me.
she gave me everything and handed me a backpack full of food, more fruits an vegetables, I was grateful for her gestures and said good bye promising I would return and tell her everything I discovered she seemed really happy about this, after all she was the princess so she had to stay in Canterlot and she didn’t really knew anything about her own world, I felt I had to tell her what I had found so she would know about her kingdom, after all she saved me even knowing humans weren’t allowed.

I greeted her once more and I started my journey.