• Published 25th Jan 2012
  • 1,065 Views, 13 Comments

Looking for Equestria - the darkside phoenix



A accidental trip to Equestria changed my life in a way I will never forget.

  • ...
9
 13
 1,065

The mare who saved me

The blue mane kept growing and from it I saw a blue horn appear, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and I thought it would somepony else but when she entered the room completely I had no doubt, it was princess Luna, princess of Canterlot, of all Equestria, she had saved me in the forest and gave me a cover, she also found some of the things I left behind in the forest and brought it when she got me into the castle, she was magnificent I’ve never seen anything compared to her.
When I first heard the door opening I stood up quickly, and when I saw her my only thought was to bow before her, once she got in the room she was shocked by seeing me awake, she was the first to talk:
“Is thou feeling well now?” She asked, in her royal tone.
I laughed a bit since it was weird to heard such a way to speak.
I was mute, I was too impressed with everything that was happening to talk, so I just nodded.
“What is thy name?” she asked.
I took a deep breath and cleared my throat and I answered.
“Pleasure to meet thou” she said.
“The pleasure is mine” I replied.
“Thou was laying at the forest when I had found thou” she said, “Does thou have any idea of how thou got there?”
“I have no idea princess” I replied
“How does thou know I am the princess?” she asked surprised.
“I just guessed” I answered.
At that moment my stomach growled and the sound echoed in the room, I was embarrassed but her reaction surprised me.
“Excuse me´´ she said “I have not offered thou anything to eat yet, are thou hungry?”
I tried to be humble but my stomach kept growling and I couldn’t hide my hunger.
“Why won’t thou try this” she said as she handed me an apple.
the taste was no different from the ones from my world so I ate it with pleasure.
once I was done she asked:
“what are thou?”
``I’m a human´´ I answered.
her reaction surprised me the only thing she said was:
``how rare, I thought thou kind was just a legend´´
she had already heard about humans somewhere, but she mentioned we where a legend so I didn’t ask about the subject any further I was more curious about my surroundings and the creatures that inhabited them.
I kept talking with the princess, while we ate the apples she had, for a while she insisted in asking me about my world and my kind, while I wanted to talk about her world, where I was now in she seemed to like my curiosity so she stopped asking and begun to answer.
I tried to talk about Ponyville, and about the main characters from the cartoon but she had no idea of what I was talking about what lead me to think I had come to Equestria in a time before the time the show took place on.
We talked until the sun was going down and she told me she had to go to ``do´´ something, I already knew she had to take care of the rising moon but it seemed weird that she didn’t wanted to tell me.
Before going out she told me that I could sleep there if I was tired, she also said I could go out when it was dark but I had to be covered, for which she handed me a blanket, and that I had to get back to the room before sun rise.
It shocked me that she would let me go out, anyway I was the strange creature in that world, but I think after all the questions I had asked her she thought I wanted to see everything with my eyes, which was exactly what I wanted.
She gave me a last look and said with a smile:
``good night´´.