• Published 28th Dec 2012
  • 426 Views, 14 Comments

Elysium's Purgatory - Omega Rain



Omega, an orphan, has woken from a coma. He is trying to remember his life, though he forgets the most important ponies and memories in his life. How far will the madness go?

  • ...
 14
 426

Way Back When

My eyes open to a "mature" me. He turns to me and waves. "Hi Omega! Thought you would get out of here, didn't you?" He chuckles and throws the wings on to a wooden table. The crack of wood is a result and dust particles fly from where the blades struck. Sweat drips on me as he hovers over me and hums a ghoulish tune. A lullaby for foals I think, still creepy anyway you put it though. I swear to Celestia, if that's what I think it's from, the sweat... A little disturbing if you think about it. I try to stand up, no idea why, but when I move my hooves forward, they stay in place and I feel an odd material around my legs. "That was fun! Sweetie Belle is good on the hay! Oh, sorry. Am I sweating on you? Some of that might be Sweetie Belle's, so here's more." He flicks some more of the sweat on my face. I lift my head and spit on him. He wipes it off and fidgets with the blades on the wing. The blades fly around my neck and stick in the table. He pounds on the table, next to my head. "Don't do that crap! It's not like you! Oh yeah, if you were wondering, Sweetie Belle tastes a little like a marshmallow. Now! Time for entertainment!" He tears the wing out of the wood and sets it next to my right hoof.

A picture of me lights up right in front of my eyes, except, I'm a colt in it. I'm in front of the school house, admiring the fillies at play time. Another colt comes up behind me and rams my head into the metal bar I'm behind. I look up to somepony with a light red mane. Green eyes staring at me, big smirk on his face, he says, "What'cha looking at? Girls you'll never get? You have no chance! Go get a life and maybe you might get a chance... With the nerdiest girl in all of Equestria!" He walks over to the group of fillies and starts talking to them. They laugh occasionally after he says something, visibly making me filled with rage. A couple other colts come up to me and notice the vein bulging in my head and me looking at the group of fillies and the asshole.

One of them, the one with a mix of blue and red colors in his mane, pulls me up and asks, "What's up with him? You do somethin' to piss him off? He hasn't been as mean since we got the new teacher."

The screen dims and the tune that the mature me was humming comes on. Except this time, with the instruments playing, it's even creepier. "Shh! Show's not over yet, kid! Now that I think of it, I probably shouldn't call you kid. I am, you know, only a couple weeks older than you." He gets off of a rusty bench and, as he says this, spit flys all over me. I look sideways and he is dragging something or somepony out of the dark with his front hooves. As he comes into the light around the table and bench, I can see that he is dragging a fake Apple Bloom on top of some red velvet cushions. "I wonder if Apple Bloom tastes like juicy apples!" After more of his spit hits my body, he pulls the cushions from under Apple Bloom and sets them on the bench, if possible, neatly. It's the same, life-like play doll as the other fillies, as in that they are exact clones of their real life selves, but they don't react the way they would in real life, or in anyway at all, except whenever someone is making love to them.

He jumps onto the cushioned bed after he positions Apple Bloom in some odd pose in front of him and some noise like a... Like a "pomf" is made. He squirms around to get comfortable, making the bench scratch the ground occasionally, then pulls Apple Bloom's rear up to his mouth. "Hell no! Do that somewhere else, just not in front of me!" I yell at him. He looks at me with a murderous gaze then lays Apple Bloom on the bench. The bench screeches as he gets up from behind it and pushes it behind me, testing my patience. "Just continue on with it. This dream is taking longer than I would have hoped."

"You sure you want to go on? Y'know, you can join in at anytime, with us. Or Sweetie Belle. Or Scootaloo. Maybe even Twist. Well, you're missing out on a great time here. Oh well. Sweetie Belle, play that tape!"

Ice cold water splashes on my face and a jolt of energy pulses through me. Thank Luna, that was boring as hell. I wipe the mane covering my eyes back into its original style and open up my eyes to look around the room. My eyes are greeted with a white flank about two feet away from my face. A blank flank. Sweetie Belle? If I'm remembering my dream correctly, that's the young filly's name. I cough or clear my throat, which ever one you prefer, and say, "Your derriere is kinda' in my face. There's no problem with that, it's just a little odd."

She immediately jumps in the air, I guess because she is startled, and turns to me. "He's awake!" I wave my hoof at her then lift myself up off the wooden floor. My vest is soaking from the water poured all... Oh shit! My vest! I open the side pocket as fast as I can and tear out the paper Apple Bloom wrote to me. I inspect the whole paper, front and back, all corners, and even the thin sides to see if the letter is ruined. Nothing I can see. Thank Luna, I don't know what I'd do if it was damaged in the slightest. "So you wanna' join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, huh? We'll need to run some tests to see if you're Crusader material." She looks into my eyes intently, curving her head upwards, head probably cramping right about now.

"Tests, hmm? Wait a minute, what time is it? I need to get to the Sugarcube Corner by noon. A meeting with someone." I use the same technique I used on Apple Bloom by ruffling Sweetie Belle's mane, then go to a window and open shades to see how far the sun is up in the air. I have some time, only some, because if I'm reading it right, the sun is a little to the east. If I'm looking at it and interpreting it right. I inflate my left cheek then let the air out. "Okay then. Keep an eye on the sun. Not really though, you might go blind. I can do your tests."

They huddle up into a group and whisper back and forth between each other. I can understand a few words they say, like "Able?" and "Dunno," but the rest is only remembered by the three fillies. The wooden floor makes an obnoxious noise as I tap my hoof on it, waiting for them to turn around and speak to me. The worst they could do is not pass me as a Crusader. Right? The best they could do is accept me into the group and make me leader, which I doubt will happen, and they don't have a leader, so that idea is partially ruled out.

So they are still discussing this. I look out the window again and see that the sun has barely shifted, but time's still wasting away until the meeting. Sweetie Belle looks back at me a couple times, probably trying to determine if I'm okay for the group, then shoots her head back into the discussion. Just for fun, I creep my head in between Apple Bloom's and Sweetie Belle's heads and act if I'm talking with them. They all stare at me oddly and I back away slowly, knowing how awkward I look as I get impatient. "Almost done?" I say as I peek out the window to see the time. Now that I think of it, this is the most I've worried about time.

They all turn to me, making me feel small and insignificant. The fillies come closer to me while I back up, creeped out by this gesture. Why? They stop as my back hits the door and I sit down on the floor like a dog. "Since you're in a rush, we can do the tests later. We are so lucky to have Scootaloo with us, because she is our transport...er. Master of the scooter. This is Sweetie Belle, good at crafting and singing and things like that. You know me, so I'm not going into detail. Welcome to the Crusades, Omega." Apple Bloom raises a hoof after the lecture. We hoof-bump, me with sweaty hooves and her with a confident, smug look on her face. She then faces Scootaloo and nods her head slightly.

"Follow me. I can take you where you need to go." She pushes me out of the way and opens the door. I wait for her to go out first, thinking that it's a polite thing to do, but she waits for me to go. "After you." She extends an arm outside. I look back at Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom and wave to them as I back out of the tree house. They wave back to me, Sweetie Belle reluctantly, before Scootaloo slams the door shut. She takes the lead and pulls a scooter and wagon out from beneath a bench when I follow her down the ramp. As I walk forward towards the wagon, something collides with my chest, causing me to jump subtly. The filly is holding out a small helmet, herself wearing a purple one with white stripes down the middle. I take it out of her hooves ever so slightly and try fitting it over my head. It's a tight fit, but it does the job right, I guess. "You can sit in the wagon."

I take a seat in the red wagon and get comfortable. I find a hay pillow next to me and put it between my back and the smooth metal, becoming even more relaxed. Scootaloo grabs the handles and pushes us forward by impelling her hoof across the ground. "It's just you three in the Crusades? I would think more fillies and colts would be looking for their special talents. Right?" I readjust the pillow then crack my neck while waiting for her to respond. Not very talkative, is she? "Yeah, it's a small world we live in."

She looks back to me quickly then looks back on the road. "There's another Crusader, she just lives in Manehattan right now. She's Apple Bloom's cousin." We hit a bump in the road and the scooter jumps in the air, causing me to sit up and almost lose the pillow in the process. Scootaloo cheers happily and looks back at me. "That was cool, right? Don't you like the feel of adrenaline running through you?" I nod my head, not exactly sure how to feel about that. "You aren't from around here, right? Almost everypony at school has their cutie mark, except us." She pulls over into the grass then stares at me. I look behind me to see if there is anyone else she might actually be looking at, but there isn't anyone behind me.

"What'cha looking at, Scootaloo? I need to get to the Sugarcube Corner right now." I look around again, once more checking if she's looking at me or something else. Actually, I see nopony around except us. I look back at her then open my mouth to say something. Scootaloo raises up a hoof and puts it on my lips.

"Love me, Omega. Touch my body." She whispers into my ear. She takes my left hoof in her front hooves and forces me to brush her mane. I pull my hoof away as soon as she lets go and wipe it on my vest.

"Scootaloo, listen to me. I'm going to be straight with you, okay? I don't like you. Not as much as Apple Bloom. I want to have a thing with Apple Bloom, live with her the rest of my life. I've got nothing against you, that's just all." I step out of the wagon and trot up the path.

"Omega, wake up! We've got business to attend to." I feel a hoof on my shoulder shaking me. My face is covered in frosting and crumbs from me passing out and my head falling on the half-eaten cupcake. I look to my side and see a napkin dispenser. I grab one and wipe my face clean with it. Then I pick up the cupcake and take a bite out of it. Tastes like fruit with a bit of carrot mixed in. "Got a family?"

I finish chewing then swallow the sweet. "A couple months ago, my town was destroyed. I'm the only survivor. So my parents are dead. I have good friends though. A filly named Apple Bloom." I look up from the plate and see a partially drunk glass of water. The old stallion pushes it towards me and I take a sip from it. "Who exactly are you?"

He takes a bite out the pastry on his plate. With a full mouth, he says, "My name's Shadow Rise. I'm like you in the way that I don't have real wings or a magical horn. I had a pegasus as a girlfriend back when I got the idea for the custom built wings business. I studied her while she was flying and designed the wing style. She was amazed when I tested the wings and they worked. I just broke leg the first time I flew." He smiles then burps after chugging his cup of water. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you got any mental problems?"

I look around, checking to see if anyone is listening to us, then whisper, "Umm... I have a filly fetish. Somepony told me it's a disorder, but he and a couple friends are the only ones who know I have the fetish. I want to deal with it, but there's a filly that I... L-love." I lean back and see Mrs. Cake walk by. "Can I get another cupcake please?" She nods and goes behind the counter.

He looks at the ceiling then back down at me again. "How strong is your love for her. I'm guessing Apple Bloom is the filly you love?"

Mrs. Cake sets down a plate with another cupcake. "Thanks. These are great." She smiles back at me then walks away. "Could you tell how much I love her if I said I want to marry her? If I said I would give my life to save hers?" I pick up the cupcake and lick off the pink frosting. I love frosting. "You ever feel that way about your girlfriend?" He nods his head, hooves covering his eyes. A tear rolls down his cheek. "What's wrong? Did your girlfriend... pass away? Or break up with you?"

He shakes his head, wiping tears out of his eyes. "It's uh... Nothing. She's still alive, and we're married. It's just something else on my mind. My son is missing. That's all. I don't want to discuss it." He gulps then wipes a final tear streaming down his cheek. "Have you ever killed somepony before?"

I walk out of the Corner, terrified but intruiged by Shadow's way of paying off the debt. In a couple days, I'm supposed to meet him at the booth. He's supposed to take me some where to show where we're going to operate. I'm fucking crazy for accepting the idea, but I thought it might actually get rid of my disorder. I mean, it's a horrifying idea, but it might cure my soul and scar me for life. Making various products of... A sick feeling is deep inside me. Making various products made of... Colts and fillies. What the hell have I done? But I can't back out of this now, we've planned too far to abandon this now.

I stumble through the door to the clubhouse. I still feel sick. In the mind. The body. The Crusaders look at me as I trip over my hooves and lay down in a corner of the room. My eyes start to water. What will happen to the Crusaders? Maybe I could try to persaude Shadow to leave these fillies out of all this... The hell that will be on earth. "Apple Bloom." I shout out loud, causing them all to look at me. I tap my hoof on the floor. "Come here." She stands up, looks back at Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, then trots slowly over to me. "Can you tell them to wait outside for a little?" They all hear, but are unsure whether to leave or not. Apple Bloom looks at the door and nods. They look back then walk out the door, just as confused as Apple Bloom looks. "Lay down with me please. I just need to say a couple things."

Apple Bloom lays down with her legs sprawled out all over. "What's up?" She says softly. I smile through the tears as she tries to eat a small caramel square, probably what they tried today to get their cutie marks.

I look into her eyes as best as I can. "You know I like you. Just... Whatever happens, I want you know that, that will never change. I don't want to explain what else is up, I don't want to scare you." I feel like I need to explain it further. "Apple Bloom, do you understand what I mean by like? I don't mean the friend kind of like. I mean the... Love way of like. Like I want to spend eternity with you. And beyond." I stand up and look out the window. Did I just say that? That's what I meant to say, but did I say it like I heard it?

Apple Bloom stays quiet for awhile. Then I hear her come behind me. I turn to her and slowly unwrap the ribbon accesorizing her beautiful red mane. She blushes but then turns away. "I-I'm sorry Omega. Very sorry. But there's a colt I like at school." I drop the ribbon. All of my body is shaking, filling with anger and I punch the wall. My hoof breaks a hole in the wall and stings like hell. Apple Bloom backs away slowly.

"Wait! Who is it?" I say more lethaly than I mean. A tear forms in my right eye and runs into my mouth as I resist cursing out loud and release whimpering, leaving a salty taste in my mouth. So this is how shitty it feels to get turned down? I feel sorry for any friends who got rejected. "Now!"

"I don't want him involved in this! Okay, his name is Moonrise! Leave him out of this, please!" Oh, I'll leave him out of this. Leave him dead!

"Okay. Can I have some time alone, please?" I take a deep breath then pull my hoof out of the wall. She takes her bow and puts it back in her mane. "See you tomorrow." I turn to her and kiss her on the cheek. Better make the time we have left together be okay at least, even if it means ruining our friendship. She slams the door on her way out. I let out a stream of curses and lay down on the ground.

"Ready for the tape? Again, you can join in with me and Apple Bloom. Best sex in the world!" The older me shouts from behind me.

"Shut the hell up! Play the damn tape already! I'm tired of this shit, everything today!" I look at him and yell out of my rage.

"Ooh! Seems like someone is angry! Sweetie Belle, my darling, play the tape!"

The screen lights up snow white. Then a picture of me and... My dad. My eyes tear up again. I miss Dad. Why couldn't he have survived? Why couldn't somebody I love survive? Why leave me on my own and... We're playing hide and seek, my favorite colt's game. He is counting, and I hide under my bed. He reaches 100 and comes looking for me. He comes into my room and looks around. He doesn't see anything and is about to leave ro look somewhere else, but then he comes back in and checks under the bed. "Found you!" I come out, giggling and then hug him. Tears pour out of my eyes like a river and fill my mouth with the taste while I whimper, missing those days when we would be playing together, not expecting that we would never see each other when I grew a little older. After blinking a couple times, I notice that someone I know looks faintly similar to Dad. Shadow Rise.

"Daddy, I love you." The colt me and I myself say at the same time. "T-t-turn this crap o-off!" I barely manage to say because of all of my whimpering. I tug at my shackles, wanting to leave this dream.

"Someone's sad that Dad's dead. Or are you smart enough to realize your partner in crime is him. Shadow Rise?" He slups like he's sucking something. "Take your anger out on Moonrise!" I can see him walk past me me and drag a colt out of the darkness. Must be Moonrise. As Moonrise is dragged into the light, I see simialarities between me and him. White skin, freckles near his nose. I feel the leather constraints come loose around my ankles. I stand and grab the wing on the table, wiping tears out of my eyes. "Go on, rip into his skin. Tear him apart." Saliva runs down the frame from holding the wing in my mouth.

I walk towards him. Killing this colt here in my dream won't solve anything. I'm the one who deserves to die for even thinking of murdering him. All because of a filly that I love. I'm not killing him here. No point. My mind plays the hide and seek scene again, leaving me to tear up again, for the thousandth time today. "You bastard. You expect me to kill him? You could have told me my damn dad was alive!" The whimpering starts again. I rush at him, destined to take his life. The blade cuts into his rib, causing blood to pour out of his body.

He coughs up blood, leaving some splattered on my face, quickly washed away by my tears. He laughs like a mad pony, leaving blood run down the corners of his mouth. "Daddy, don't leave me! Daddy, you're the best! Don't leave me, okay Dad? Daddy, I love you!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I push and twist the blade deeper inside him. He keeps on laughing while I wait for him to die. "Why won't you die already!?" The laughing ceases. "You were never me."

Author's Note:

If anyone is wondering, when adult Omega says that Sweetie Belle tastes like marshmallows, it isn't meant in a cannibalistic way. That idea was taken from 4chan boards (I think). There will be a surprise from me coming out some time soon after I get this chapter published (by some time soon, I mean about 1-2 weeks after). If the surprise isn't obvious enough, you will find out soon enough. I have just realized how much I use head. It's about once a sentence. If anyone is wondering where I got the title of this whole fanfic, I took it from A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold. Probably the best metal band ever, but I'll shut up now because this isn't pony related at all.
Moonrise is a previous OC I made, then it was Crazy Mane, and this was the OC that stuck, Omega Rain.

Comments ( 4 )

"Dark" tag

Rusty corrugated metal pieces....

Reminds me of something...
thewaywardmoogle.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/38121293815880.jpg

1967398
Never even thought of that. If only I played Silent Hill that far in.

I feel this story is really pushing the teen rating, with all the f-bombs, sex (Just look at chapter 2), and now gore. I won't change the rating until I feel like I need to, I'm just saying.

Dark, but at least he seems to be fighting his mind. Good job.:pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment