• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 318 Views, 0 Comments

Divinity - K_and_REDACTED



Stories about the true history of equestria are revealed.

  • ...
 0
 318

The first breath.

"And so, was born the divines, the balance, the holy spirit, the essence of life. And, together, the divines made it their goals, to give their fathers creations their life. And so, from the lights creations of sun, moon, water, fire, earth, air, chaos, harmony, magic and reason, rose ten spirits, with powers over of the very creations from which they had risen. These spirits came to be known as the ten divines: *Solo, Mana, Marena, Ferre, Terre, Ari, Kono, Orrer, Magi, and Reya. And so they began the tedious task, of combining their powers to create beings, that would roam the whole of creation.

First, from the strength of stone, and the intensity of fire, bound with the powers of harmony and reason; came the Earth Ponies. Next, from the glowing power of flame, and the refreshing cool of water, bound with the powers of magic and chaos; came the Unicorns. Finally, from the cool breath of air, and the rush of flowing water, bound with the powers of magic and harmony; came the Pegasi. the sun and moon, used their powers to breathe life into each of the creations.

Their father, was so very pleased at this, that he invited the dark to take a look. the darkness came, and brought with him his own children. The darkness, had five creations of his own. The oldest, Nim (n-EE-m), or shadow, was, as the sun, formed from the darkness and his hate. The second, Mal (m-ah-l), or power, flitted about, attempting to influence others to give in to temptation. The third, Ban (b-aa-n), was perhaps the most devastating, and most opposite to the divines as a whole; the representation of death. The fourth, Sang (s-ah-ng), or sin, was the only daughter of the darkness, and the most powerful, when it came to corrupting mortal souls. The final creation, Man (m-ah-n), or collapse, was the most complex, it is because of this, that he is the hardest to explain. Man represented the end of creation, be it divine or mortal, Man was the undoing of all things, be it monarchy or creation, Man is both anarchy and apocalypse. If it has a beginning, than Man, is its inevitable, and devastating end.And so, these corrupt beings created their own creatures, who wreaked havoc upon the pour creatures and creations of the light and his children.

Left with no other choice, the light instructed his children to create new forms: ten bodies made of both creation (water fire earth air) and spirit (magic reason chaos harmony), and instead of imbuing them with the power of the heavens (sun moon), they would instead each take up a body and lead their children out of the darkness. combining their powers, the divines took up ten alicorn forms, and descended into the land their children called: "equestria".
This act caused the divines to no longer be fully ethereal beings, and instead, though not incapable of returning to the realm of their father, were now bound to the land, and its inhabitants, allowing them to bestow small amounts of power to their children. They gave to their children, enough power to banish the corruption to the dark corners of creation, and in doing so, taught them not only the strength the so desperately needed and unknowingly possessed, but also, the love of the light, the father of all. Thus began the practice of the divine worship, and so was born the faith in the light who was The All Father."


With that, the strange colt, who called himself 'K', closed the large red leather bound tome from which he was reading, thanked each of you for coming, and invited you to come again, in two days time, and to bring friends and/or family. Then ushering you out the door, before leaving himself, and locking the doors behind him. you are suddenly hit with cool air and a calm breeze, in the distance, you spy the clock tower in the center of town a little ways off, and are surprised to see it is now eight fifteen. Confused, though not unnerved, you stare in disbelief up at the sky, the faint twinkling of stars assures you that the clock is in fact correct, and you wonder how two hours flashed by in a matter of what felt like minuets. As you arrive back at your apartment in which this whole mess began, you decide to return to the museum in two days time. thankful, that it gives you a day to, hopefully, acquire the sleep you had intended to get today. as you drift off to sleep, you swear you hear the warm chuckle of a wise old colt, but disregard it, as a mere trick by your drowsy mind, before sinking into a sea of sweat dreams.

Author's Note:

*The order of the divines names are in the same order as the creations in sentence before it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment