• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 318 Views, 0 Comments

Divinity - K_and_REDACTED



Stories about the true history of equestria are revealed.

  • ...
 0
 318

A new day's light

Author's Note:

Firstly: this is not a second person story, I simply used it to hint at what this is
This is something I am working on in my spare time, don't expect frequent updates, or anything spectacular. This is a bit of a backstrory to a shared universe ive been working on (It wont be done for a long time knowing me) . I am, however, taking sugestions for oneshots, I will take my favorites, and make a little story for you guys for more info check out the entry called "A new day (hopefully)" on my page. But for now, enjoy what I've got for you now.

It is the first day of the New Year, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and your alarm clock is turned off. You intend to make up for all the late nights working, parties, and sleepless nights when your neighbor is being too loud, by sleeping all day long. You roll over and look at the clock, satisfied on having slept so late into the afternoon, yet you find yourself still reluctant to fully awake. You settle back into place, close your eyes, and let out a silent sigh, mentally thanking Celestia for the chance to sleep so late. Dreams begin to play at the edge of your mind, as you feel yourself slipping back into the land of sleep, when suddenly; you hear a sound from outside your window, rousing you from your sleepy mindset. You frown, and opt to ignore the sound and wait for it to pass. Much to your disappointment however, it does not. You let out a new sigh, this time, it is one of annoyance. You grab a jacket, it is quite chilly outside, you can tell, and angrily walk out your apartment, not taking the time to shower or brush. You simply want to stop the noise, and return to bed.
Much to your surprise the noise comes from a colt, standing near a fountain in the center of the square. He is shouting something which is lost to you, due to both your distance, and groggy mind. You push past the small crowd he has accumulated approach the colt, intending to tell him off, however, before you can get a word out, he turns to you,
"Greetings," he says to you, “My name is K, and I am here today to reveal to you the truth! A secret kept from us by Celestia, now returned! Hear my tale, and nay let it fall on deaf ears, for I speak of the true gods; The Ten Divines! Listen, as I tell the tales of the gods that have been kept from us for so very long, and join me, in my quest, to return them, and restore their power, as I spin tails untold for centuries! I shall restore The Hall of The Father to its former glory, and we shall embrace our true gods! As they, will show us the way! I shall reveal all these secrets, and more, later today at 6:00, in the building that used to be the museum." He concludes, then he turns away, and you look down to find a small flyer, which somehow found its way into your hooves. You tuck the paper into your pocket, plenty awake, and very curious, you find your bed a less inviting decision than whatever it is the colt is purposing. You consider returning to your apartment, but you decide instead to go into town and get lunch. 6:00 was a few hours away. You had plenty of time until whatever this was.