• Published 12th Dec 2012
  • 452 Views, 11 Comments

Merge - William w2



My adventure going through Equestria as the worlds collide

  • ...
 11
 452

Chapter 5: Trading Stories

I was thinking about what to say to Twilight as she gave me an inquiring look.
I took a breath."Alright. It started all about a year and a half ago. I was hanging out with my bro, Blade. He was one of my best friends back home. Well, one day I went over to his house to hang out and he showed me a video. I didn't really take it into consideration that that one decision would change me.
He showed me a.....moving picture show, if that makes more sense. It was of a show called My Little Pony. I watched it and as I did he started to tell me what their names were. I was confused as to how he knew, so I watched an episode. I was instantly hooked. I watched all of the episodes. They are moving pictures too. The show told me of all of your adventures together and had a way of not making it necessarily descriminating as of being a show for specifically my gender. That's pretty much how I came to know everything about all of y'all."
She sat down and thought for a miniute.
"Hey, hey! You!" We looked over to see an extremely excited Pinkie Pie running at us. No, wait, not us. ME!
She stopped mere inches in front of me, then started to rapid-fire questions at me."HiimPinkiePie! Iveneverseenyouaroundherebefore! HeyareyouarelativetoApplejack? Yourmanelooksalotlikehers!"
I didn't quite know what to say to that. I tried to awnser as best as I could." Hey Pinkie, I'm William. No I'm not related to Applejack."
"Oh, ok! Hey your name is weird. Do you mind if I call you Willy? I think that sounds a lot better than William." Man, Pinkie never ran out of words!
"*ahem* Pinkie, could you please leave William alone? We need to talk." Twilight said
"Okey dokie then!" The pink mare said as she trotted off.
"Thanks Twilight." I said.
"No problem, now, lets go meet the others!" She said as she waved her hoof in the direction of her house.
I just shrugged and decided to follow along.

Author's Note:

Alright guys I think I'm going to stop this crap. I've fucked up the story for not posting it sooner when I had the story, so yea. It is waaay worse than I meant it to be, but I can only blame myself for not copying it twice. I tried and I failed. But that kinda thing is going to happen sometimes.

Comments ( 1 )

aw sad ^^ but an nice lil play

Login or register to comment