• Published 13th Dec 2012
  • 1,998 Views, 82 Comments

Love, why would you do this? - TomTheHunkyDiamond



Dusk Shine is sent to Ponyville. This can't end well... Or can it?

  • ...
17
 82
 1,998
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 39 )

I'm sorry! Stuff happened and I couldn't make it a super long chapter! I promise I'll get some newer chapters up much quicker in the future though!

Hmmmm, while I know the story revolves around Dusk Shine, I do wonder who Spike pines for since Rarity doesn't exist, if he pines for any of the ponies at all.

m/m clop.....:applecry::raritycry::rainbowwild:

1889445 got some mixed feelings huh? Don't worry, go to the m/m shipping group. Oh my...

Absolutely brilliant! I will join the beggars club if I have to, if it keeps the chapters going.

I skimmed through this story of yours and its really fun to read. Even though its homosexual shipping/flirting or whatever, which I've usually steered clear of. It's just... never been a thing I've been interested in reading. But this is funny, and cute too :rainbowlaugh:

On to probably the shyest stallion Dusk will ever meet.:yay:

1890761 It's going to get a lot worse than flirting :rainbowwild:

1890044 stop praisiiing meeee! It makes me feel obligated to give you more things! I still can't quite grasp the concept I'm any good. :twilightoops:

1891715 If you cannot grasp it, I will thrust it upon you!

Unedited? You need a prereader/editor? I'm quite good at it, and I like the story.

Well, feel free to message me if you decided to take up my offer.

1899996 Thank you very much! I just might, I am working on the 5th chapter right now so I'll talk to you about that when I finish it.

Heh, don't thank me, a great story like this deserves the best presentation possible and I know how hard it is to find mistakes when you're the person that wrote it in the first place!

Nice work. I'll be looking forward to the rest in my hope that you'll continue!

1917913 I most definitely will! I'm just working on the 5th chapter now but unfortunately I have a life outside FiMFiction. Darn. Also, Frank Sinatra makes me write better, who knew?

"How dare he tackle me to the ground, cover me in mud, soak me to the bone, and then ruin my mane"


:rainbowwild: Tee hee!

1945016 *cough* I didn't mean it like that but I regret nothing!

:eeyup: dusk is gonna be a sex slut soon :yay: that means clop:heart: :eeyup:

I wonder how things are gonna go with Butterscotch? Bet there's gonna be even more awkward moments that Dusky is gonna experience! Can't wait to see more. :pinkiesmile:

1919251 Hey! Good story, I think you should try listening to Vivaldi!! take it as an Egghead advice!:twilightblush: there are studies that proves it!! ...
....
....
God. I AM an egghead:facehoof:

MOAAAAAAAR PLEASEEEEE!!

Update!!!!!:D

MOAR I WANT MOAR!!! :flutterrage: Umm if that's ok with you that is, I really don't want to be a bother, I'm sorry, *runs and hides* :fluttershyouch:

Any chance you're going to come back to this story?

2441113 Yes! Uh... Probably! Um... Maybe?

Where is chapter FIVE? :flutterrage:

2451617 I shall devour your very soul unless you write more.

Sorry for this but......
Poke. Is it dead? Or still kicking?

2773187 I-I'm honestly not sure at this point, I've no fucking clue where to go with it from here :twilightoops:

2773901
Well, if you're following the story, like it seems, next stop would be Flutter.... I mean Butterscotch. And Dusk would probably not be able to stop looking at how graceful (maybe?) he is and ect. Probably lead into the party, including it if you think you can think of some reason for Dusk to want Bubble (maybe Bubble wanting Dusk?).

I don't know, just trying to bounce ideas. This looks interesting, and there really aren't enough R63 of the main cast. Almost too bad you went with Nightmare Moon. Could have given Celestia a younger brother, who...... well you know.

2773901 Just do what ever you can. I need more of this.

I really hope that you continue this, :fluttershysad: as this story is pretty funny and cute. If you continue to sorta-kinda follow the show then the next one he should interact with should be Butterscotch right? Though what should trouble Dusk about that meeting I'm not really sure...:trixieshiftleft: Perhaps he feels entranced by Butterscotch's cuteness or subtle grace, or be confused/embarrassed by why this stallion is stalking him and only to find out he was following him because of Spike?

I wonder on how the butterscotch meeting will end

3734234 Er, sorry to burst your bubble, but all of my stories are cancelled. I've made a blog post about this before and I've even marked it cancelled.

to tom the hunky diamond,
as you have stated that you will no longer be writeing any stories, i wish to make a request to take over/ continue writing this story :raritystarry: :duck:

if you still are online i wish to here a response, even if it is a no

4826618
I would love to see this story continue as well

Login or register to comment