• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 1,227 Views, 14 Comments

Braeburn IS NOT Gay - Erik189

  • ...
28
 14
 1,227

Chapter 3: Ending

Braeburn had left his house an hour ago and was already in the market waiting for Silver and Butterscotch to come. While he was there he saw Miney and began having bad thought of what he could do to him with that small statue at one of the stands.
Butterscotch and Silver came ready for the plan, Butterscotch was excited, silver was glad that she would get her rep back.

"All right im ready now~" Butterscotch said smiling, "Okay scotch go now" Silver said, and Butterscotch trotted over to him and skipped next him. "Can you like do that somewhere else?" Miney said but Butterscotch wouldn't stop and said "What's the matter sweetie? Don't want you snugum around?" Everypony stared at them and one of them yelled "Miney's gay!" .

Miney blushed in humiliation ad everyone was laughing calling him endless amounts of names, then one assumed and yelled "He just blames it on other people because he's to fruity!" Miney ran off and never came back again.



~End~

Not long after Miney's humiliation, Braeburn and Silver Masquerade got the reputation back,

Few years later the found a liking for each other and quickly fell in love with each other, not long after they were happily married and settled in pony ville to live a normal life









-This story is to all you braeburned cloppers to just stop your sickness, you all sicken me.-

Comments ( 11 )

I am pretty sure that 'insultment' isn't a word.

What is wrong with the fanbase thinking Braeburn is gay?
I personally don't care what his preference is, but there isn't anything wrong with it.

People are so open to lesbians in Equestria, but not gays? Come on, now, everyone.

1603172 well duh because two women making out is SEW HAWT but two guys is le gross

DUH:trollestia:

1603210

Damn, I'm really bad at this. :derpyderp1:

Sib

Okay, I know that the fanbase can get a little defensive when it comes to Breaburn's sexuality, but good god... what was the point of this? This story is just nothing but hate speech. Why would Equestria even possess a concept of homophobia? The show is about tolerance and acceptance, and to have such discrimination and profanity littered throughout this cesspool...

And if you were just trolling? Honestly, that doesn't matter. Even as a 'joke' this is wrong.

All due respect to Achilles, I see little evidence of such "Love and Tolerance" within the show. There are no issues of homosexuality, transgender(ism?), or any other such issues of that nature, and the worst we've really seen amongst the pony populous which would even require the use of a love-and-tolerance message that we've seen in the show is the CMC's acceptance by their peers of being blank-flanks (any additional examples, I'd be more than happy to have shared with me, of course. :) )

However, I must agree, even without reading the fiction at all (i use comments to judge whether I'd be interested in the read or not), simply by reading MidnightDancer's review, I know for a certain that this fiction is an absolute piece of garbage that is not worthy of taking up space on this site's server.

I refuse to insult you personally as this would go against the supposed culture of Brony(ism), but I will say this much.

Please, PLEASE take this down and try a hand at a more productive piece of fiction.

uh it was a alright story, i guess :applejackunsure:

Why do you care? Is enough even known about Braeburn to decide if hes straight or not? Let fans have their fun.

I bet you don't have the same attitude to people deciding the m6 is gay.....

I may not really care, but if people decide Brae's Gay, that's their headcanon. In my headcanon, he's basically Captain Jack Harkness as a pony. :derpytongue2:

I honestly don't care if he is or not i:heart::heart::heart: him

Login or register to comment